Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Home Alone - Asshole w/Mongewz&Retroid,Audiohazard
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Home Alone - Asshole w/Mongewz&Retroid,Audiohazard
Home Alone - Asshole w/Mongewz&Retroid,Audiohazard 14 Years ago Karma: 0

Cat#: ESHOT011
Release date: 23 July, 2010 EXCLUSIVELY ON BEATPORT
Genre: Breakbeat

Tracklist:

01. Home Alone - Asshole (Original Mix)
02. Home Alone - Asshole (Mongewz & Retroid Remix)
03. Home Alone - Asshole (Audiohazard Remix)

Details:

London based producer Home Alone is new name on our label but not in the scene. He already has a couple of releases on Dead Famous Recordings and now he is on Ego Shot Recordings with his first kick-ass single 'Asshole'. Original mix is a chunky monster, while Mongewz & Retroid turned it in to a tech funk goodness. Audiohazard made a dark progressive breaks remix. They added a massive bassline and some nice melodies to their mix. All 3 tracks are heavy and works well on the dancefloor.

Click here for samples and buy link!

Feedbacks

Far Too Loud - Loving the Mongewz and Retroid mix...heads down rawkus business!!
Jimmy Mofo / Beat Assassins - Excellent tunes many thanks
Access Denied - I like the Mongewz & Retroid remix!
Dub Elements - original and mongewz & Retroid remix are nice ... positive vibes!
Peter Paul - Audiohazard mix sounds great;)
Elite Force - Potential in the Original and Retroid mixes, but have to say I'm very much put off my the vocal sample.
Neurodriver - All three mixes are solid. The sample gets on my nerves though.
KULTUR - Progressive and Groovy Beatz ! Superb... the original mix. l support in my Kultura Breakz show (iBreaks radio) in the next weeks and also in my live sets.
Kickflip - Original for me! One of my favourite Home Alone tunes to date, with its relentless groove, fat bassline and floaty synths, good stuff!
John Grief - The well produced original lends itself well to the remixes. Stand out has to be the Audiohazzard remix for me on this package - likin the deeper bassline and more stripped down approach.
Henry D - best Home Alone tune I've heard so far and a couple of good remixes as well. nice one.
PALE PENGUIN - Original is a fully charged quality Electro-Breaks burner while the MONGEWZ & RETROID remix is pure quality. Really solid package
James Warren - Mongewz & Retroid remix sounding superb here. Also digging the original.
Line of Sight - All three tracks are mind blowing! I will support all of them.
Ian / Daniella Downs - the orig is awesome, and i like the mongews and retroid mix too. the bang bang one is cool too in that it\'s pretty relentlessly pounding, but too much for me to play. i can respect it tho.
Inconspicuous Villain - The Audio Hazard remix is brilliant!
Boba - will be playing the Original for sure and maybe the Audiohazard if i can fit it in.
Ways And Means - not my style but a good release and should go down well. Like the Audiohazard mix best
G of The Peepshow Ownerz - the Audiohazard remix for me
Burjuy - Asshole (Mongewz & Retroid Remix) - full support!!! great remix
retroid
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx