Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

OUT NOW: MACHO - RED KEY [BRSK005]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: OUT NOW: MACHO - RED KEY [BRSK005]
OUT NOW: MACHO - RED KEY [BRSK005] 14 Years ago Karma: 0
MACHO – RED KEY
HOME ALONE / ANDY FAZE / ONE OF BRA REMIXES

BREAKS.SK RECORDS (BRSK 005)
Mastering by w0dk4
Photo by Vlado Minarik
Cover by Macho
Distributed by Symphonic Distribution

www.breaks.sk
www.myspace.com/breaksskrecords
soundcloud.com/breaks-sk-records
www.facebook.com/pages/BREAKSSK/286185087189

out now on junodownload, trackitdown, itunes.... full shop list check on www.breaks.sk

CHECK FULL PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD !!

[b]REVIEWS:

KULTUR (iBreaksFunk / Kultura Breakz) Spain
Favourite Track : MACHO : Red Key (HOME ALONE remix) / (Andy Faze remix) / (original mix) Rating: 4/5 Comments: I will support in my Kultura Breakz show (iBreaks radio) in the next weeks and also in my live sets.

PALE PENGUIN (VIM Records)
Really good single!! original and all remixes are class!! ANDY FAZE did a well driven Psy-Breaks one while HOME ALONE and ONE OF BRA did phat and dirty powerfull ones!! Support.....

MARTY B (NSB Radio, Fresh FM)
Really loving the original of Red Key, the tune has a great vibe will defo be getting some air play from me!

DANIELLA DOWNS (Dead Famouse Records)
love what dino has done here. he keeps getting better and better, and im loving it. home alone 4 prez.

DJ LIXX (Signall FM Radio Show on Radio FM)
ez! big ups Macho Home Alone remix rocks! But hypnotic original wokrs also well.

SCAPO (Dirty Drop Records)
"HOME ALONE RMX ITS MY PICK, nice trance inspired sounds, like the dark vibes & phat hits, an original take. anyway also Macho original runs well, thx for this!" 7/10 : Scapo - Dirty Drop / Vim

QUEXTAL (NSB Radio)
Hi guys, cheers for the promo. Andy Faze's mix is my favourite on this package, lovely fat rolling bassline and great progression, will definitely be playing this one!

KILLREALL (Breaks.sk, 13breakz, Scarcity)
Yeah! This is Macho style. Groovin' bass, brilliant lead, fast rhythmical beats. Oh, stylish remixes. This is louder tracks. I listened to this release in the car and went with speed of 200 km/h. It's beautiful and dangerous! Don't try to repeat it. Hehe! But it's driving me when I listen it!

MAKE MASSAIR DVNT
OK then. Thanks for sending me the promo... Red Key (One of Bra remix) solid subbed bass, rolling dub infused and rather ****ing good. The breakdown is somewhat out of my range with the classic house vibes yet still it brings it back well. Red Key (Home Alone remix) Got that techy plod thing to it. Quite rigid in structure and not really my thing. Red Key (Andy Faze remix) more of a traditional breaks track from the mid 00s with a nice psy style thudder underneath it, breakdown suffers a bit imo as it feels a bit obvious. Red Key Chunky bold beats with a heavy psy style lead going on over the top. Again, suffers a bit from the breakdown, seems too happy imo for the supporting audible elements. not a bad EP overall. Sadly not really to my taste but well produced/remixed and plenty of people are into this sound, just with a lacklustre breakdown for all but the One of Bra remix which is good for a houseparty and one I will pack in the record box just incase.
machobreak
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx