Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

B-PHREAK - X-Static. feat AFGHAN HEADSPIN & MESMER - OUT NOW!!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: B-PHREAK - X-Static. feat AFGHAN HEADSPIN & MESMER - OUT NOW!!!!!
B-PHREAK - X-Static. feat AFGHAN HEADSPIN & MESMER - OUT NOW!!!!! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1

B-PHREAK - X-STATIC - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS (DBR024)

Remixes coming from AFGHAN HEADSPIN & MESMER

This is the 3rd track that we have released for Germany's Bernard Ott, aka B-PHREAK and lucky for all of us, its more of the same mind blowing tech fueled beats and piledriving basslines that we have come to love from the man over the last year or so!

For the remixes AFGHAN HEADSPIN speed it up a little bit and add more of a funkier edge to the original, but still keep true to their dubstep hybrid sound and let that bassline have its time to groan!

MESMER takes the package in to a whole new trippier form, whilst bashing its way around synth structures taking the fantasy into a nervous, hell-fearing reality.

[b]SOME DJ REACTIONS FOR THIS RELEASE:[/b]

"Massive tunage!!!" - CUT LA ROC (Rocstar)

"Great package this one! The original is nearer what I play. Be a good one for Burning Man where I play more breaks" - DYLAN RYHMES (LOT49)

"Sounds like a cool release...I particularly like the Meser remix: it has that nice rolling feel for those early morning sets. Good work!" - NEURODRIVER (Broken Robot)

"I like the mesmer remix, its got nice atmospherics and its quite driving. Afghan remix is crazy! Would play this or the mesmer mix depending on the set." - GELLA (Sub Slayers, Valium)

"Absolute stormer of a release with something for all moods. Pick of the bunch has to be the Afghan Headspin remix which needs to be used for a chase scene in a movie!" - Rich Freerange DJ's (Ape)

"It's all about the Afghans remix For me. Some of their best work to date" - BEN & LEX (Ape, Rocstar)

"Really like the original, sweet production and it all works well together. Liking the crazy top line! Both the remix's are are cool too, but the original gets my favorite vote. Another solid release. Big up. - SCHEMA (Sub Slayers)

THIS IS NOW AVAILABLE FROM ALL GOOD DOWNLOAD STORES, INCLUDING THE STORES BELOW, WHICH WE HAVE DIRECTLY LINK FOR YOU

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

TRACKITDOWN

For all information on B-PHREAK & DUSTED BREAKS check the below links:

B-PHREAK SOUNDCLOUD
B-PHREAK MYSPACE

DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR WEBSITE
DBR MYSPACE
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:B-PHREAK - X-Static. feat AFGHAN HEADSPIN & MESMER - OUT NOW!!!!! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
B-Phreak's 'X-Static' made its way onto Annie Nightingale's Radio 1 show last week and the man himself has done a chart for trackitdown.net - www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks ... 28368.html

This has also stormed into the Trackitdown & DJDownload top 10's and looks to go even higher!! If you haven't checked this out yet, please check the links as you'll kick yaself for missing these tunes!!
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph

Re:B-PHREAK - X-Static. feat AFGHAN HEADSPIN & MESMER - OUT NOW!!!!! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Check out B-Phreak's latest DJ Mix!

Includes his latest release with Dusted Breaks 'X-Static' & a seriously exclusive track forthcoming on Dusted Breaks in 2011 called 'Slamdunk' Check it out and feel free to leave Bernie some feedback on his mix

soundcloud.com/b-phreak/b-phreak_dj-mix-08-10

Tracklisting...

1) Intro
2) Freestylers_crackz/ ctrl-z remix_never say die rec
3) B-phreak_slamdunk_DUSTED BREAKS
4) Black eyed peas_rock that body/ skrillex rmx/ b-phreak re-rub
5) The soulbrothers_21st century disco shit/ m.dyson rmx/ reli1 re-fix
6) Empire of the sun_walking on a dream/ punk rolla vs krafty cuts re-rub
7) Tony falane & major lazer_one time 4 the dj/ b-phreak vs stanton w. re-rub
8 ) Beat assassins_straight to the world/ peo de pitte rmx_mofo rec
9) Congorock_babylon_fools gold
10) Slyde_tweaker_slybeats
11) Bonsai kat, laos, afro jack_ego style/ b-phreak mashup
12) Tcubeprojects, a. van helden, uffie, karim mika_my acid/ b-phreak mashup
13) B-phreak_x-static_DUSTED BREAKS
14) Mr. tools_sexy doll/ vandal remix
15) Wale feat. lady gaga_chillin/ feed me rmx/ b-phreak re-rub
16) Pendulum_the island pt.2/ ash howell's breaks rub
17) Calvertron, qalvr_raw 2 da floor_jack knife rec
18 ) High rankin_duncans disco dirtbox desaster_suicide dub
19) B-phreak_lost your mind/ bsd remix_lucky break rec
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx