Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

BWEI - 'TO BE ALONE'/'WHITE LIGHT' [EN:VISION 036]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: BWEI - 'TO BE ALONE'/'WHITE LIGHT' [EN:VISION 036]
BWEI - 'TO BE ALONE'/'WHITE LIGHT' [EN:VISION 036] 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

BREAKS WILL EAT ITSELF - 'TO BE ALONE'/'WHITE LIGHT' - RELEASE DATE AUG 24'TH

BWEI's 2nd release on EN:VISION comes in the form of 2 very diverse and slammin' affairs!

'To Be Alone' kicks off proceedings with some rather slick production including pacey and punchy rhythms dynamically shifting between breaks and dubstep. With moments reminiscent of early Massive Attack its warm emotional pads and heart felt vocal stabs make this a peaktime rocker.
'White Light' is reminiscent of the good old Koma & Bones days with its techy edged beats and bass & with its added old skool rave flavour throughout the breakdown this should definately make the crowd see the light!

BWEI- 'To Be Alone'
soundcloud.com/en-vision/to-be-alone-bwei-env036
BWEI - 'White Light'
soundcloud.com/en-vision/white-light-bwei-env036

Feedback thus far:

"Great production! Will turn heads for sure."- Scott -The Crystal Method
"White Light is good, but To Be Alone is really something special. Not heard anything like this in breaks for a while. Very, very cool track!" - EK
"loving the ravey beats on these!" - Jurrasik
"My favorite envision release this year, good stuff, 'To Be Alone' will get plays" -Dov- Muti Music
To Be Alone: "atmospheric and sinister breakbeat!!!" - Bill Vega
To Be Alone: "Big, lush, epic... Call it what you want! Instant classic IMO!" - Inconspicuous Villain
"White Light my favourite of these two, dark and brooding just the way I like it!" - Kickflip
"Liked 'em both but "White Light" is the fave. Takes me back to a time when my trainers were dirtier. Breaks Will Eat Itself leaves me hungry for more!"- Filthy Rich- Yes Mate Recordings
"I've had White Light stuck in my head since first hearing it. loving the dubby jungly vibes on this one! full support!"- Joebot
"Emotional and stylish production. For my breaks sets i am going to play "To Be Alone"..." - Jaurelio -Wicked Style/Neural Magazine
"Great originals here from Liz she is really representing! Wicked beats with nasty synths - I love the contrast between beauty and beast in White Light. Support from me! " - Duane Barry
"Has a cool old skool vibe. With some old style prodigy-esque sounds in there. Good work!" - Sketi

Breaks Will Eat Itself - 'To Be Alone'
en:vision
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/08/25 06:38 By en:vision.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:BWEI - 'TO BE ALONE'/'WHITE LIGHT' [EN:VISION 036] 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
OUT NOW!!
Beatport Exclusive

BEATPORT
en:vision
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx