Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS066 BEAT RANGERS OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS066 BEAT RANGERS OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS066 BEAT RANGERS OUT NOW!!! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: BEAT RANGERS
TITLE: “FREQUENCY RIDERS”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 12” VINYL/MP3
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS063
RELEASE DATE: EARLY SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
BEAT RANGERS are a really promising Breaks project from Latvia and they’re doing their killer debut for our label. They have only released a superb remix for CHIPSOUND RECORDS but seems that they’re on their way to the top as they’re going to release tunes and remixes later this year for our label. On the remix duties we have some killer names like Poland’s finest Proggy-Breaks project HELBOT! They have already released killer singles and remixes for FLEXTONE, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, COMPOSURE RECORDS and they’re ready to set the crowd on fire with their top quality stuff! LINE OF SIGHT is another “hot” name in the Breaks scene. The Bulgarian producer released singles and remixes for top labels like SCARITY RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS, MORPHOSIS and FLEXTONE RECORDS and his uplifting, powerful and melodic Proggy-Breaks sound caused already a lot of stir in the scene! Finally we’ve got a killer remix by Switzerland’s Psy-Breaks master TRIPLE AGENT which has already released stuff on RIDICULOUD RECORDS, PLAY RECORDS and a great single for our label earlier this year! (V.I.M.BREAKS048)

BEAT RANGERS “Frequency Riders”
A top quality ride into the Proggy-Breaks land! Tough, crispy beats, filtered synths, awesome drops, dramatic Proggy synths, gorgeous breakdown…….a classic!
BEAT RANGERS “Frequency Riders (HELBOT Back To The School Remix)”
Music to travel the endless space with it! HELBOT are coming like burning meteors with a top quality Proggy-Breaks remix full of energy and powerful proggy vibes!
BEAT RANGERS “Frequency Riders (LINE OF SIGHT Remix)”
Beauty come in all forms……in burning flowers, in deepless nights, in gorgeous deserts and giant mountains, in floating rivers, in pale moon, in girls lips, in LINE OF SIGHT’s music!
BEAT RANGERS “Frequency Riders (TRIPLE AGENT Remix)”
A Psy-Proggy/Breaks dancefloor destroyer based on rollin bassline, tough beats and wikkid spacey sounds! Imagine Luke Skywalker dancing inside the rabbit hole at the end of the universe!! Awesome!

Available Early September from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/paranoiathe
www.myspace.com/helbot
www.myspace.com/thelineofsight
www.myspace.com/tripleagentbreaks

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS
1.MACHO (BREAKS.SK, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
hi, thanks for the promo.
triple agent remix and line of sight remix are top ! support.

macho

2.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARITY RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS)
What a release! I'm 100% with the original, really digging it. On the remix side i have no doubt, Line Of Sight, one of the best breaks producers around lately for sure! That breakdown is just mental. Love it!

3.DANIELA DAWNS (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS LABEL MANAGER, NSB BREAKS REVIEWER)
wow, this is a fucking great release. i like all 4 of the mixes on here for different reasons. the original has a really nice flair to it. luk's remix is driving as fuck all, helbot's mix is drum heavy as whoa, but the line of sight mix is what takes it for me. driving techy/trippy biz. he came 1 thousand percent correct on it. all in all tho, all 4 of them are great in their own respect. excellent release =)

4.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
Hello Gregory!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS066 - Is awesome Release all of tracks are Brilliant
cant pick out which is better
BEAT RANGERS-FREQUENCY RIDERS (LINE OF SIGHT Remix) - nice deep bass and sounf Fx
BEAT RANGERS-FREQUENCY RIDERS (TRIPLE AGENT remix) - Dancefloor killer
BEAT RANGERS-FREQUENCY RIDERS (HELBOT Back To The School Remix) - Nice broken beat i remembered oldskool rave in early 90
BEAT RANGERS-FREQUENCY RIDERS - primordial was done very nice and in this case as result - 3 Top quality Remixes
Thankz once again for adding in your promolist! Awesome Label

5.YREANE (XSSR MANAGER, YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, ERASE RECORDS)
Hey, Greg. Awesome release. Just awesome!!! Love all the tracks and don't know which one is the best. Maybe original is the top of the cake here. More music like this please

6.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS on NSB RADIO, YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS, SCARITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, WESTWAY)
Hey Gregory,
Thanks for sending this my way!
Have to say - great line up of remix artist on this. great groove in the original, got a real strut to it. Triple Agent takes that strut adds some psy trance and turns in a stomper of a remix. LOS remix take the groove deeper with a great roll and progression, really like how this builds. Helbot remix is quite unusual, very beat heavy, not sure I dig it actually.
LOS and Triple Agent remix for me on this, both will get a good rinsing from me!
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

7.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
Thanks! Original is a well produced tidy track. Nice and punchy with lots of space in the mix. Loving Luk's vibe on the Triple Agent mix too, for later on in the night!
Cheers!

8.STEVE MACCABE (TECH-FUNK SESSIONS ON NSB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi mate thanks for sending this package over
Really impressed with Line Of Sights Remix, the pick of the package for me, goes straight into the record bag.
I'm also liking the Triple Agent remix, some really nice synths and a driving bassline, right up my alley, will support this as well.
Cheers

9.ANDY FAZE (FNOOB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Gregory!
Thanks for these wicked tracks! Been really looking forward to this release. I love all the mixes - can't pick a favorite. Triple Agent and Line Of Sight remixes will get plenty of play from me
Progressive, dark and Psy! Great package
Andy

10.BAD TANGO
Hey Gregory,
Honestly these tracks are outstanding!!! the original is super fat and all the remixes are brilliant (especially the line of sight remix, so cool). I fully respect this work and will try my best to support your label and artists as much as possible. seriously good music man, thanks allot for sending them to me! I am putting together a promo mix in the next few weeks and i will be sure to include one of these tracks.
Will

11.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
Line Of Sight remix is wicked!! Full support from me!
Thanks
Lee Martin
Dusted Breaks

12.SYSTEM 2 (V.I.M.BREAKS, R3TOX RECORDS, SEAMLESS RECORDS)
Hey Girgoris, great prog breaks release, nice production on all the mixes, the Line Of Sight mix is my fav - really like how it breaks down into the glitched up dubsteppy section, clever stuff!
Charlie

13.GHETTFACE (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Love all the remixers you have on this package! I think all the tracks are well done, including the original, but it's the Helbot remix that stands out for me.

Tim

14.BIG MISTAKE (AYRA RECORDS, FINRG RECORDS, CARBON BASED)
Hi Gregory
This is really nice release. Original is great tune, I really like its electro style beat and riffs but I think the base lacks some body. Triple Agent remix brings some good rolling energy for the tune. Line of Sight Remix Is probably my favourite with its rough and deep base and dark feeling. Helbot's Oldschool style remix is sick but the kick and base lacks some body like the original.
Speak soon!
Cheers!
Toni Eronen
Big Mistake | Carbon Based | Finrg

15.FISSO AND SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey Gregory,
that´s a wicked release, my favourite is the Line of Sight remix, will play it for sure!!
Big up!
Fisso

16.DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, COSMIC REFRACTIONS on DANCE RADIO)
Nice package mate, incredible remix talent on one release as well! I love all the remixes I can't pick a favourite I'm sorry I will play them all!

17.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
hey,
great package from V.I.M. Records! personal favorites are the original and the Line of Sight Remix...love the groove!
Ire

18.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.BREAKS, WI:RE, COMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
Hi Gregory,
many thanks for the nu release, hmmm i like most the line of sight rmx
with its dark athmospere and rough sound - and a nice dubstep break in
between
Best regards
Claas

19.DJ RICAN (THE DOWNSTAIRS MIXUP RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Man, this might be one of your best releases yet! I can't pick a favorite each version speaks to me in a different way! Love them all. big tunes!

20.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, IMBASSION RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
Hi Greg Thanks for the tracks!
Original Mix - Dramatic , Epic track.Cool synths, Excellent I like ... Lots
Helbot Mix -Nice intro.Wicked drums. Some very skillfull production on this track.
Line Of Sight Mix - Spacy remix. Great atmosphere that builds to a top breakdown.
Triple Agent Mix- Think this is my fav track from another wicked release from Vim!!!! Serious talent, really tough tune!
Good luck with the release.

21.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIRTY DROP)
Another good single from VIM Records! Very good works! Thanx a lot!!

22.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"not exactly my kind of breaks, anyway the original and the triple agent rmx
are good tracks, especially the rmx :proper floor friendly proggy groove,
thx man!"

23.FARACE (KICK IT RECORDS)
Thanks man. Really feeling the original here! Nice pack!
Paul Farace

24.DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
Llupa
01. Parallax Breakz & M_Spark - Sun (Parallax Breakz VIP Mix) [Ego Shot Records]
02. Downpressor - Oxygen [Ritmic]
03. Beat Rangers - Frequency Riders (Line Of Sight Remix) [VIM Records]
04. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Kiwa Remix) [CDR]
05. Robosapiens - The Final Curtain Call [Dead Famous]
06. Superpolitik - I Could Dance (Vandal Remix) [Yellow Finger]
07. BSD vs Access Denied - Ultimate [iBreaks]
08. Psysun Vs Urucubaca - Dub Terror (Andy Faze Remix) [Speed Sound]
09. Aggresivnes - Essence (Llupa´s Passive Remix) [Electroshok]
Guest Mix - Karton
01. Breakzhead - Disposis (Aggressiveness and Factor Funk Remix)
02. Afghan Headspin - MSG (Karton Remix)
03. Lupo - Surprise Me (Karton Remix)
04. Elite Force - Law Of Life (Access Denied Remix)
05. Pyramid - Rain
06. DaVIP - Ignition
07. Karton - We Bleed Dub VIP
08. Karton - All You Need VIP
09. Nero - Innocence
10. Shock One - Adachigaharas Theme
11. We Bang - Smash The Floor
12. High Rankin feat. Pie - Soundboy
13. Benga - Stop Watching
14. Mars and KillReal - Gorilla Box
15. The Qemists feat. Jenna G - Hurt Less (Riskotheque Remix)
16. Rusko - Hold On (Subfocus Remix)
17. Dan Le Sac & Scroobius Pip - Sick Tonight (Doctor P Remix)
18. Professor Green feat. Lily Allen - Just Be Good To Green (Camo and Krooked Remix)
19. Netsky - Iron Heart
20. Karton - And Then There Were Two

25.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO)
Strong package this one. Good progressive vibe on the original. Helbot toughens it up but keeps it nicely melodic and flowing. Line Of Sight stays with the progressive theme but gives a nice alternate twist on it. They're all good! But, perhaps inevitably, Triple Agent's is my
favourite of the bunch - fat, groovy and melodic psybreaks ftw!
Full support on this one mate
Cheers
Ben
--
Quextal plays progressive and psychedelic breakbeats and 4/4s
for innerspace journeying and wild dancing.

26.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Thanks mate, this is with no doubt one of best VIM releases this year. Every single track is a standout here. Huge original followed with remixes from some of my favorite artists. Love this, full support!

27.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
Wicked track. My favs are the original and Line of Sight remix.
Thanks for the promo,
Eddie – EK

28.RETROID (MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Hi,
its a really nice psy influenced release, Line Of Sight remix is the best for me but i also like the original and triple agent remix.
Cheers,
Adam // Retroid

29.CURL & DEAN (THE BREAK WIND SHOW on NSB, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARITY RECORDS)
Hello VIM,
Many Thanks for the promo, feedback as follows :
Original : Oh yes this is a real nice tune, deep & atmospheric with a flowing energy, yeah feeling the beat rangers for sure.
Helbot : Yep feeling the helbot remix, has a cool live drummer feel to it, and takes it nice and proggy, deepness on this, i like.
Line of Sight : Also a cool remix, Love what Line of Sight do, and they deliver again here, a right builder of a remix this.
Triple Agent : A nice alternative on the 4x4 tip, can see this pounding out on a beach system somewhere hot.
Wicked package here, right up my street, at the moment the original & Hellbot remix i am feeling the most, but this is the sort of package where this will change after many more listens.
Peace
BoBa

30.MIKE METHOD (MONK3Y LOGIC) (BROEKN RECORDS/AUX RECORDS)
Overall this is solid release with some very nice tech grooves, 3 of the 4 tracks have made it into my CD wallet
Looking forward to playing them out

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/beat-ranger...e-school-mix-128kbps

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/beat-ranger...of-sight-mix-128kbps
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
Last Edit: 2010/09/07 13:11 By PALE PENGUIN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Re:V.I.M.BREAKS066 BEAT RANGERS OUT NOW!!! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
ORIGINAL MIX IN BEATPORT's 10 MUST HEAR BREAKS TUNES WEEK 37!
ORIGINAL MIX AND LINE OF SIGHT MIX ON BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100!
Thnx everybody for the massive support!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
OUT NOW!
V.I.M.BREAKS066 BEAT RANGERS (HELBOT, LINE OF SIGHT, TRIPLE AGENT remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS064 F-WORD (LADY PACKA & DOCKTHOR, HOME ALONE, DOCTRASHZ remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS063 CAGE PAGE (DUANE BARRY, RUIDO remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS061 HOME ALONE (SYSTEM 2, DIGIBOX remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS058 ELASTIC FISH (ACCESS DENIED, MACHO remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS057 HALOBEATZ feat. CURLY LOOPS-INFECTED BALLERIUM (WILL WHITE, SIFTER & ADAN, THE SCIENTIFICS remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS055 DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION-EXPERIECE/DEEPER (BEN & LEX, THE SCIENTIFICS remixes)

OUT SOON!
V.I.M.BREAKS067 MACHO (F-WORD, ONE OF BRA, ELASTIC FISH remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS069 LADY PACKA EP
V.I.M.TRONICA070 AKASHA FX EP
V.I.M.BREAKS071 AUDIOTRUCS (GELAZ, I:LYKE, LEE BASS remixes)
V.I.M.BREAKS072 RUIDO (CAGE PAGE, TOY QUANTIZE remixes)
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx