Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Felix Luker - Mechanical (U&A)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Felix Luker - Mechanical (U&A)
Felix Luker - Mechanical (U&A) 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Felix Luker - Mechanical EP [UAA040]
[The Bulgarian, Rektchordz and Felix Luker]

BEATPORT PRE-SALE - 6TH September *Out Now*
CLICK HERE TO SAMPLE/BUY

ALL OTHER STORES - 20th September 2010
Felix Luker is a brand new name to U&A. He sent us a demo a while back from Estonia having released one solitary track on Miles Dyson's Plasmapool imprint, and in lead track 'Mechanical' I was hooked & smitten straight off the bat, and judging from DJ responses from the likes of James Zabiela, Jon Carter, AC Slater & DJ Dan, so have many A-list DJs
Sometimes these tracks come along that are just compulsive, heavy, jackin' grooves that you just want to run & run with, and this is one of those. Remixes come from Rektchordz who smashes it with a driving, more techno-orientated take (but less banging than the original), then The Bulgarian steps up with a brilliant piece of tech-house sure to find favour on the dirtier floors
The package is neatly rounded off by the slightly deeper, hypnotic, rolling flow of 'Dark Shades'.
There's a new master at work. His name is Felix Luker!!

AUDIO PREVIEW HERE

Selected Feedback....

"Dark Shades is dead cool. Thanks!" [James Zabiela]
"Brilliant release all round. Top marks 5/5" [Mixmag]
"Really feeling this release. The original mix does it for me." [AC Slater, New York]
"Nice track - really like it. 5/5" [Judge Jules (Radio One)]
"Cracking release" [iDJ Magazine]
"Love the dirt of the original - wide!" [Jon Carter (Various)]
"Some absolutely top notch driving techno that covers all the bases of taste. Welcome to the party Felix!" [InTheMix Magazine]
"All over it - sounds Fat!" [Lee Coombs]
"Mechanical original mix is the one. Heavy. 5/5" [Loose Canons (Kiss FM)]
"Liking the original & playing out" [Orde Meikle (Slam)]
"Rock solid package!" [DJ Dan (InStereo)]
"Mechanical is big! love it! Rektchordz remix is excellent too, a bit less bangin buit more fonkee instead. radio aned club support on both mixes from me and looking forward to hear more from Mr Luker." [Laif Magazine, Poland]
"Rektchordz POUNDS!" [TJR (Fool's Gold / Potty Mouth)]
"Mechanical is fucking hot !!! great wobble tune and wicked breakdowns. makes me want to use it from start to finish." [JELO (Various)]
"Bulgarian Mix & 'Dark Shades' are cool - will give some radio love over the next few weeks" [Riley & Durant (Galaxy FM)]
"Jamie's Rektchordz mix is the one i will play, really cool jacking groove to it." [Meat Katie (Lot 49)]
"Relentless: check, driving: check, hypnotic: check, another schweeeeet package from U&A: check." [Mike Hulme (U&A)]
"Original smashing it for me" [Broombeck (Various)]
"Rektchords remix sounds hot " [Heavy Feet (Various)]
"Cool techy roller that original" [Dylan Rhymes (Lot 49)]
"Big rolling mofo of a track. Will support!" [Blaze Tripp (Various)]
"The original is a real creeper. Slow steady banger that'll get plenty of play from me." [Robb G (Promo, Canada)]
"Really feelin' the orig, thx!" [Hirshee (Various)]
"Rock solid release - will be playing these for sure" [Micky Slim (God's Kitchen)]
"Wicked groover, love the original but the Recktchordz remix just pips it! Big Support" [Kelevra (Various)]
"Rektchordz Mix is too sick!" [Santiago & Bushido (Potty Mouth)]
"Better than 90% of the electro out there" [Sharooz (Various)]

Many thanks for the continued lurve for the U&A

S
Resistance
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx