Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

AP_026 Perpetual Present 'Bassbin Harvester' OUT!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: AP_026 Perpetual Present 'Bassbin Harvester' OUT!
AP_026 Perpetual Present 'Bassbin Harvester' OUT! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Available now at Beatport [2 week exclusive] Preview / Buy Here

Acidphonic order up another potent double with Perpetual Present concocting more beats than the culinary crack squad of Battenburg!

“Yes chef!” i hear you cry? Let’s eat.

Perpetual Present – ‘Bassbin Harvester

Service begins with A-side Bassbin Harvester; a salivation army of giltch-heavy bass hooks, metallic hi-hats and a jar of generalised beat chunkney. A straight forward, down the line, mid-set transitional, plodding with confidence. This one has a strong versatile aftertaste; feeling right at home with a number of set styles.

Perpetual Present – ‘Hungarian Bar Mitzvah’

Perpetual Present makes a tactical switch or two with his B-side remix. Here we verge ever so slightly on a garagier breakbeat. PP boils down the original and reconstitutes it into a stripped down bass-intensified bullet train. Occasional soft-focus synth sweeps add both depth and ambience to this brilliantly uncomplicated piece of bass-grime penetration for the nation.

Support from Annie Nightingale, Far Too Loud, Ben & Lex, LuQas, 601, DJ Icon, B Phreak and many more.

“Bassbin Harvester….does exactly what it says on the tin!! Heavy track” Far Too Loud

“Good stuff!” General MIDI

“Yet another strong release from the Acidphonic posse…This label can do no wrong in my eyes Ben & Lex

“More solid electro influenced breaks from Acidphonic,my favourite of the two is Bassbin Harvester but we’ll probably give both of these a whirl” 601

“Nicely done PP LuQas

“Phat tune!!” B Phreak
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx