Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS069 LADY PACKA EP OUT 5TH OCTOBER!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS069 LADY PACKA EP OUT 5TH OCTOBER!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS069 LADY PACKA EP OUT 5TH OCTOBER!!! 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: LADY PACKA
TITLE: “EARLY WORKS EP”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS069
RELEASE DATE: EARLY OCTOBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

This is the 4rth proper single that LADY PACKA is releasing for our label and is a “hidden treasure” indeed. Packa’s been on her road to the top as international dj many years now and as producer almost a couple of years now with some killer releases and remixes for V.I.M.BREAKS, Scapo’s finest DIRTY DROP RECORDS and lately with her killer remix for PRATO’s “NO WAY” single on YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS. Her uplifting, darkish, rollin n’ dirty Tech-Breaks sound caused a lot of interest in the Breaks scene and this EP contains 4 killer early original tracks. Treat them as “lost diamonds come up in the sun from Fantomas cave”!!!

LADY PACKA “DarkMission”
Twisted n’ rollin groove, phat n’ crisp beatz, dark distorted bassline. Darkish spacey atmos and some really dope Tech drops……she’s on the mission to bring darkness again!
LADY PACKA “Radioactiv”
This one is as dark as a moonless night in a deserted cemetery, and twice as scary. Fast rolling booming Tech-Breaks music!
LADY PACKA “Ultrasound”
Another big room anthem from the toughest lady on the block! Close your, release your mind and your body will follow………big!!!
LADY PACKA “Tribal Trip”
This is the Underground gone underground. This is the future. Breaking down barriers and messing up heads in a never-stopping darkish tribalistic Tech-Breaks crescendo!

Available Early October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/ladypacka

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.BILL VEGA (DOWNBEAT, BADBWOY BASS, EN:VISION, BASSROCK, WIREFRAME)
This is a real quality package, solid, techy rolling breaks 9/10 J

2.DIMA (RUNE RECORDINGS)
I outline «DARKMISSION». Very dynamic, groovy track! «Recoils back» with a
French techno in style of Hacker! Delighted with «dark», «dirty» sounding
of Lady Packa! The second track I liked – «TRIBAL TRIP». There is club techno-taste felt
and it is understandable to me! : )
Wish you success in sales of your release! Go BREAKS!

3.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS)
I’m very impressed with this release. I like very much mysterious and even dark atmosphere of each track, which in places goes into shamanistic dances around a campfire in the rhythm of breaks. My choice – are the tracks «Lady Packa - Darkmission» and «Lady Packa - Radioactiv».
«Radioactiv» impresses with its deep bassline and excellent percussion –it’s Tribal Breaks, and for its sounding there appears a desire to dance without tiredness in a forest atmosphere.
«Darkmission» for me is practically ideal. It is Real atmospheric and deep sounding breakbeat. No cloying saccharine cheerfulness and child affectedness. Splendid work.

4.DOCKTHOR (V.I.M.BREAKS, NOTORIOUS ELECTRO)
Lovely dark atmosphere in "Darkmission", I love it! Interesting too the sound of "Radioactiv" with impressive percussions line and a deep feel! Very fine works from a very good artist!!

5.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"ULTRASOUND" FOR ME!
reminds me of a trip in the Ghost in the Shell scenario..90s vibes here..."

6.FRANK LOZANO (N-MITYSOUND RECORDS)
Darkmission : A fantastic track, good drums and basslines with authentic touches of nuskool breaks. Amazing.

7.LINE OF SIGHT (SCARITY RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Hey mate,
This EP is totally sick all the way man! It's dark and hypnotic - I love every bit of it. Full support!
Thanks,
George

8.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
Thanks mate. Got some nice old skool "nuskool" breaks vibes going on here...reminds me of breaks a few years back! Liking Darkmission the
best!
Cheers,
Oli.

9.GHETTFACE (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Hey Greg, thanks for the promo!
None of the tracks really stand out for me, although they're all ok. I think the Tribal Trip track is the most interesting, though.

Tim // Ghettface

10.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Hi Greg hope ur good!
Really dark tracks.All good but my fav was Ultrasound Cool drums on every tune ,tribal !!
Top productions !!Thanks for sharing this release!

11.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS.SK, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hello, thanks for the promo,
like 'ultrasound' from this package.

12.FISSO AND SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
hey Gregory,
thx a lot for sending this... all tracks got groove and vibe, wicked release!
Fisso

13.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARITY RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Lady Paka is awesome and i'm a big fan. I like her style very much, dark, trippy, deep and pulsing. All 4 tracks are big. Massive!
14.KICKFLIP (FAT!, EN:VISION RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS)
Hi there, thanks for the new one, cool retro rolling style on DarkMission!
Bob

15.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey Grigoris, thanks for the promo - my favorite is 'DARKMISSION' track, dark and rolling!

16.SYSTEM 2 (V.I.M.BREAKS, SEAMLESS RECORDS, R3TOX RECORDS)
Hi mate, great EP from Packa, every tunes got a nice moody atmos, liking her techy / tribal style, good stuff!

17.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, APE MUSIC, DUSTED BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Tough package this from Lady Packa riddled with eery noises, skippy beats and dirty bass aplenty. Dark Mission is probably my favourite from initial listening.
Mobius

18.HALOBEATZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, BASS REFLECTIONS, 2CODES RECORDS)
hey grig
like the "darkmission"
it´s a very nice darkish old school flavor tune

19.ZIPMIX (PROLOOP RECORDS, V.I.M.TRONICA, NUBREAKS.NET)
Thanks for the nice release, all tracks are great, but most liked ULTRASOUND!

20.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, CHIPSOUND RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Awesome tunes! Tribal Trip has an un-resistible groove and a really dark atmosphere. 5 a.m.-"can't stop dancing"-business! Darkmission is nice as well.
Oliver/T.R.O.

21.FARACE (KICK IT! RECORDS)
Really liking Ultrasound! Great electro feel!

Paul Farace

22.KARTON (SOUND OF HABIB, DEAD FAMOUS, RIDICULOUD, BOMBTRAXX)
Hey Lads
Nice package all round, really liking ultrasound.
Cheers
PB

23.RUMBLER (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, NSB RADIO)
Hi,
Thanks for the promos
Nice release from an upcoming producer....... Dark mission wins it for
me.... will play on my show...
Thanks
Mark

24.RUNRIOT (WE ARE LIVE RECORDS, EXCEPTIONAL RECORDS, SKINT RECORDS)
Dark Mission is a proper groover. Loving the Tribal Trip beat too. Nice one!

25.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.BREAKS, WI:RE, COMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
Thanks a lot for the nu release - from the Lady Packa tracks i like most the track Ultrasound,
Best regards
Claas

26.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
Hi Gregory , thanks for awesome dark Release! At the moment i fall in love with Lady Packa. She have a good taste in breaks music
Cheers and full support

27.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
There's only one word for this release, EPIC, Lady Packa has stepped up and gone to the next level with these tunes and I'll be playing them on the regular...9/10!
Marty_B

28.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, TECH-FUNK SESSIONS ON NSB RADIO)
Hi mate, cheers for sending this package over.
I'm really into the DarkMission track, love the bassline and the long breakdown, a great pre-2005 nu-skool breaks feel to this, very good stuff and probably the pick of the EP. The Tribal Trip track is also interesting and has an early Lee Coombs feel to it,i like this aswell.
Cheers
Steve

29.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
hey gregory!
thanks for the promo! hope you are doing fine!
Big up to lady packa & V.I.M. records! ...great package

30.ADAM FAZ (BORN IDLE RECORDS, CONTRABASS RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the tracks mate. Feelin the vibe of "Dark Mission". Kool groove.
Cheers
Adam

31.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FNOOB RADIO)
Yo Gregory!
Cheers for this. Great EP! Really liking what Lady Packa is doing at the minute. Ultrasound is wicked - great groove and loving the old skool stabs - my fave. Really liking Darkmission too
Will play some of these babys out in my up-coming gigs. Cheers man!
Andy

32.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO)
Ello mate,
Oh. My. Bod.
I've long been a fan of Lady P's early nuskool tendancies, but this surpassed my expectations... An absolute cracker of an EP, bringing back the rolling percussion and hypnotic techy vibe that got me into the genre in the first place. And I'm not the only one: I played three of the tracks back to back on tonight's NSB show, and I don't think I've ever seen such positive feedback in the chatroom, which didn't surprise me in the least. More please!!
--
Quextal plays progressive and psychedelic breakbeats and 4/4s
for innerspace journeying and wild dancing.

33.CURL AND DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARITY RECORDS, BREAK WIND RADIO SHOW)
Feedback as follows : I just had to dig myself out the centre of the earth after hearing this EP, this is some deep underground shizzle, would really love to hear these out in a sweaty room at about 3am, really good to hear some Underground teccy Breakbeat, my favs out the 4 are Darkmission & Radioactiv, these just took me to places unknown, i recommend you dont listen to these at night when you are home alone lol
wicked stuff again from Vim.
Peace & freshness
BoBa
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx