Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS071 AUDIOTRUCS-ARCANUM OUT 21ST!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS071 AUDIOTRUCS-ARCANUM OUT 21ST!
V.I.M.BREAKS071 AUDIOTRUCS-ARCANUM OUT 21ST! 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: AUDIOTRUCS featuring LUNAR BAY
TITLE: “ARCANUM”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS071
RELEASE DATE: MID OCTOBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
It’s time to welcome in our label one of the finest Electronic project from Germany. AUDIOTRUCS are a Berlin based project (Antonio De Spit, Arno Henning) having a really unique style of music. They’re producing many years now blending Punk, Electro-House, Breakz, Electro, Indie styles and coming out with a really unique style of electronic music. They have released stuff for labels like CAREPACK, UNIQUE, LUSCIOUS SOUNDS, GENE POOLE, ERASE RECORDS and they have caused a lot of stir in the international underground scene for their music style and their extraordinary parties. On the remixes side we’ve got the innovative and forward-thinking sounds of our beloved I:LYKE, the pure and dirty electro sounds of German felllow LEE BASS (watch out for his excellent remixes on DIRTY DROP RECORDS and forthcoming stuff by him on our label), and our prolific producer and friend GELAZ from Belarus (his last single “INSIDE THE CAGE” was a huge success in the Breaks scene!).
AUDIOTRUCS feat. LUNAR BAY “Arcanum”
Call it dirty Electro-House…..call it Electro-Punk…….call it Epic Electronica Music……or whatever you want! Arcanum will twist your senses and isolate your mind in a never ending fuzzy crescendos!
AUDIOTRUCS feat. LUNAR BAY “Arcanum (GELAZ remix)”
Another dancefloor killer from theee Belarus man! Old-skoolish, darkish, dirty and simply awesome booty Breaks music in the style that only GELAZ can deliver!
AUDIOTRUCS feat. LUNAR BAY “Arcanum (I:LYKE remix)”
This is another forward-thinking piece of music by our beloved German project! An awesome blend of London Bass, dubstep, Garage, Breaks and House music…..never sleep on this!
AUDIOTRUCS feat. LUNAR BAY “Arcanum (LEE BASS remix)”
Lee’s delivering the good with a great Electro twisted remix full of uplifting dirty spacey noises, groovy feeling and darkish atmos!!

Available Mid October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/audiotrucs
www.myspace.com/gelazmusic
www.myspace.com/ilyke07
www.myspace.com/djleebass

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey, thanks for these! GELAZ remix of ARCANUM is badass, liking it! All around nice release.
Thanks!
Dins

2.GEON (METAMORPH MUSIK, LOGICO BEATZ, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
thank you very much for the "promo" that you sent me . I will include in my next session
saludoss!!!!

3.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDS)
Hi Greg thanks for sharing the Vim releases!
Audiotrucs featuring Lunar Bays original of Arcarnum is just great at 2.20.Gelaz remix is excellent! Lee Bass and ILyke add something different to this release from Vim!

4.SERGEI (DIGITAL POINT FM)
Hello Gregory. Many thanks for the latest promo. Really well done. Ruido - We will be playing some tracks from this promos on thursday in our radioshow. I'm sure that listeners will love it. Thanks once again. Bye.

5.ZIPMIX (V.I.M.TRONICA, BREAKVISION, RUNE RECORDINGS)
AUDIOTRUCS feat.LUNAR BAY-ARCANUM (ILYKE remix) - BEST REMIX!
Crazy UK Garage groove, fat bassline - love this sound!
Full support!

6.KICKFLIP (FAT! RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS, BREAKIN EVEN, EN:VISION RECORDS)
Liking Lee Bass and ILyke remixes of Arcanum, wouldn't play them personally but they're sounding good!
Bob

7.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Very powerful and diverse release. Gelaz-style - a truly unique and interesting.
Arcanum (original) - the most favorite track in the release!
Thanks! TQ

8.STEVE MACCABE (TECH-FUNK SESSIONS ON NSB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS)
The ILYKE remix of Arcanum is my favorite from the Audiotrucs release, ILYKE does have a distinct sound and lots of interesting ideas in their tracks, another good release that i think will be well received by electro house & breaks fans.

9.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
thanks bro!!
my favourite is: AUDIOTRUCS feat.LUNAR BAY-ARCANUM (GELAZ remix).mp3 4/5
good luck bro!!
cheers!!

10.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
AUDIOTRUCS feat.LUNAR BAY-ARCANUM (GELAZ remix) - Mr Gelaz made Quality breaks remix with nice guitar reefs! 5+
AUDIOTRUCS feat.LUNAR BAY-ARCANUM (LEE BASS remix) - Real Baas Remix i Enjoyed it very much but it’s not real Breaks and i would listen it only at home because i prefer to play breaks

BTW - Big thankz and wish you success

11.KARTON (SOUND OF HABIB, DEAD FAMOUS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS)
Hey Mate
the original of Arcanum is rad.

Cheers
PB

12.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDS)
I:LYKE remix our absolute fav on this ep. deep, raw & rollin strong!

13.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
Original mix is the one for me. Fat, banging, industrial electro
sound reminiscent of earlier miles Dyson stuff.
Cheers,
Oli.

14.DJ PROSPER (BOMBSTRIKES, SUNSET SOUL RECORDS, GOOD GROOVE RECORDS, BREAKBEAT PARADISE, PIG BALLS RECORDS)
Thanks for this promo I really love the I:Lyke Remix : massive,
I think it’s gonna be one of my next dj weapon.

15.BREAKING NEWS (INBEAT WE TRUST MUSIC, SUBTRIBE RECORDS, KRISPY BEATZ, CHIPSOUND RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
AUDIOTRUCS feat.LUNAR BAY-ARCANUM:
Verry Good work! Original and Gellaz remix are the best.

16.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOW FINGER, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
Vimbreaks 71 Feedback : Good work, not really my style, but I like it!

17.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS.SK, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hello and thanks for the promo. This time the remixes sound better for me
AUDIOTRUCS feat.LUNAR BAY-ARCANUM
Favourite track: GELAZ remix

18.GHETTFACE (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Hey man,
Really not feeling much of this, but there is something about Gelaz remix that I like.
Tim

19.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hey Greg!
Not really feeling the Audotrucs EP that much, although the Gelaz mix is pretty cool. Many thanks for the tunes man!
Respect,
Andy

20. BIG NICK D (BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Hello mate,
Thanks for the promo.
The original has a heavy DM stylee 80's vibe in some parts, which sadly doesn't get me over excited, but the over all stomp would ensure some dancefloor action I'm sure.
Gelaz remix adds a different beepy dimention & a seemingly obligatory dubstep style bass, but I like it. The crispy hats get me grooving. It's just a shame that I'm so adverse to some of the synth sounds. The I:LYKE remix takes things in a more 4/4 direction with a bit of
bounce & some cheeky bongos. Yes. I like! haha! Some crazy wiggily sounds & nicely panned drums gets me a bit excited, this remix will get support from me I reckon.
Lee Bass's remix is another cheeky bouncer. A nice heads down feel, pretty dark yet upbeat. I'm feeling the snare work on this. But once again, those synths put in quite a big apperance, but... I'll give this remix a few spins I reckon. Overall a tight release, but not quite my cuppa tea.
Big ups!

21.JOEBOT (SUPATRONIX RECORDS, SOUND OF SPECTRUM, YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
I'm loving the I:LYKE remix, proper bounce to it!

CHECK OUT I:LYKE VIDEO FOR THEIR REMIX

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/lee-bass/audiotru ... -preview-1
soundcloud.com/i-lyke/arcanum-fe ... n-bass-mix
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/aud ... ix-128kbps
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx