Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS075 MIKE GOLDEN-HYDRO EP OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS075 MIKE GOLDEN-HYDRO EP OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS075 MIKE GOLDEN-HYDRO EP OUT NOW!! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MIKE GOLDEN
TITLE: “HYDRO EP”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS075
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

MIKE GOLDEN our official Breakbeat Techno “Prince Of Darkness” is hailing from Columbus, Ohio and this is his debut for V.I.M.BREAKS. Mike’s sound is a unique mixture of Darkish Breaks with raw Techno elements, a sound extremely different and “out of here” from the average Breakbeat sounds around. Mike’s coming strong after his first remix for our label just a few days earlier (V.I.M.BREAKS074 CAGE PAGE “SAY HELLO”)! On the remixes tip we have got the mysterious darkish experimental Breaks sound of THE SPIDER BITE, our Dusseldorf mate CLAAS REIMER with his quality Breaks via Tech sounds (check out also his productions under the project WI:RE) and LEE BASS (founder of the rather excellent I:LYKE project) with a killer Ravey remix!

MIKE GOLDEN “Hydro”
Squelshing acidic elements, spacey atmos, darkish feeling, nice fx, dramatic chords and some Tech-Funk influences on this “out of there” experimental Breaks Techno roller!!
MIKE GOLDEN “Hydro (THE SPIDER BITE Remix)”
A deep dive into Experimental Breaks side! Darker than hell with strong Techno influences and forward-thinking attitude!
MIKE GOLDEN “Never Been To Californi”
Another quality Mike Golden “breaking down barriers” Techno Breaks tune with phat kicks, old-skool electro drops, ultra dark spacey fx and cinematic influences! Machines are taking over…….
MIKE GOLDEN “Never Been To Californi (CLAAS REIMER Remix)
A monsterous Tech-Funk/Tech-Breaks roller with ultra darkish feeling, dubby influences and outta space fx! Trademark Claas Reimer atmosphere……
MIKE GOLDEN “Never Been To Californi (LEE BASS Remix)
Lee deliver the goods with a killer Ravey Electro-Breaks burner! Phat kicks, old-skool ravey drops, a repetitive Hip-Hop vox and some ultra thrillin acidic elements!!

Available Early November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/migesco1
www.myspace.com/claasroom
www.myspace.com/djleebass

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.DANIELLA DAWNS (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS LABEL MANAGER, NSB MUSIC REVIEWER)
i really dig the claas reimer mix. the right amount chunky and the right amount just fucked up. dope dope tune, that i see myself playing a fair bit. thanks!

2.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Interesting release, Mike Golden thinks different and his style is very unique. He's not afraid of trying new routes and that is a good thing. Remixes are ace, especially the Lee Bass one with all its dirt.

3.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS.SK, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hello, thanks for the promo, listened, but nothing interested for me, not my style.

4.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW)
Hello, Gregory. Very nice promo as usual=)So dark and atmospheric, and it sounds very interesting in my opinion.
Thanks a lot.

5.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hi! Remix from Lee Bass - is my favourite from this release!
Thanks! Paul

6.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Wicked stuff man! I like the darkness. The fact that you are willing to push the sounds of all breaks is what makes V.I.M. one of the best. Big ups!

7.GEON (METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ)
Hola V.I.M....
Favourite Track :MIKE GOLDEN-NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNI
Rating: 4/5
Comments: wonderful electro breaks!! , powerful bass and very good combination of sounds generally a perfect EP. Good work !!! .
Geon (Metamorph Muzik / Kultura Breakz) Spain
Respekt,
Julio

8.HIRONIMUS BOSCH (AUX RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"Some interesting and quirky sounds on this release... but nothing I would play. An interesting direction for VIM"

9.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
Thanks. Most into the Lee Bass remix, but for me this is not a stronger release.
Cheers.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

10.UNDER THIS (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Nice package! Loads of experimental sounds and fresh ideas here. Best here in our opinion is 'Never Been To Californi' (Lee Bass Remix). Really great jacking, nu-ravey tune. Full support from here! Thanks.

11.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDS)
alright.. the more experimental side of breakbeats. nice!
our pick is the lee bass remix from "never been to California".
mad bassline & stompin beats!

12.SOMSAY (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK R BOSS RECORDS, BREAKBEAT CANADA)
Thanks mate! I love experimental!
Keep up the good work mate!

13.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" dark dirty breaks release from Vim records, the 2 dark original break tracks from Mike Golden are haunting and first class, these are backed up with a selection of heavy remix's, claas reimer is the pick from the Ep for me, it grooves alongs then drops well raw and keeps building, classic."
Richie

14.KULTUR (METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ)
Hola Greg ...
Not our style of Breaks in this VIM Breaks release.
Waiting for the next.
Respekt,
Fran

15.ANDY FAZE (FNOOB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS.SK)
Hi Greg!
Cheers mate for the tunes. I quite like both the originals, dark and techy - good for mixing. Class Reimer remix is well cool and funky - quite housey too.
Nicely mixed package.
Andy

16.KICKFLIP (EN:VISION RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS, BROKEN ROBOT, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Hey there, Lee Bass mix wasn't bad but not going for anything in this
release I'm afraid... cheers anyway!

Bob

17.MOBIUS (APE MUSIC, DUSTED BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, NSB RADIO)
Quite like the stripped back vibe on The Spider Bite remix of Hydro, might give it a spin on the show but wouldn't fit into my gig sets usually.
Cheers
Ali

18.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg, here's my feedback:
My preferred is the CLAAS REIMER's remix, I'll support it for sure.
Regards

19.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey Grigoris, thanks for the promo, i like the LEE BASS remix the most from this pack, sounds like a good dancefloor mover!
Dins

20.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
wow, great release! really like the Claas Reimer remix!
hear you soon&many greetz,ire

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/mike-golden...reimer-remix-128kbps

soundcloud.com/lee-bass/mikey-golden-kal...es-rave-edit-preview
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx