Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE008BLACK: "Parallax Breakz - Asteroid" OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE008BLACK: "Parallax Breakz - Asteroid" OUT NOW
RUNE008BLACK: "Parallax Breakz - Asteroid" OUT NOW 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1

RUNE008BLACK: "Parallax Breakz - Asteroid"

• Parallax Breakz - Asteroid
• Parallax Breakz - Asteroid (Andy Faze Remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Asteroid (Broken Eye Remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Asteroid (M_Spark Remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Asteroid (Retroid Remix)

=========================================

«Aspirations — it is believing in your star, in form of asteroids.» (Gennady Malkin)

Hello, Earth inhabitants! How it is heard? – «Mighty and loudly!» – you answer. - Surely! Sounding of 8th release by RUNE recordings «RUNE008BLACK: Parallax Breakz – Asteroid» - it is a synthetic language, explaining the outerspace mood of speedy move of a planet. Wise rock, Asteroid, plowing through the Universe, was noticed by representatives of different countries, who tell their observations right now! «Fasten your seatbelts!»

> Capitan of RUNE-observatory Parallax Breakz broadcasts about his psy-research emotionally and rapturously, and that is tracked in original version of composition.

> Newcomer of the team, British Andy Faze, having summarized experience of the pre-ancestors, bravely declares his view of impending “terrible fragment”.Remix by Andy – it is a report to a leading team about first meeting with «Asteroid».

> Young duo Broken Eye gives great hope in developing of psybreaks-science, aknowledgement to this is stylish urbanic remix of the guys. Want some «acid»? – Receipt by Broken Eye!

> «Right hand» of the captain M_Spark, made the fundamental research of meteorites – to him as to nobody else, is understandable the ultimate threat of “speed planet”, and along with this he surely knows: our «Asteroid» - is safe and brings peace to the Earth.

> Regarded with the community, acknowledged by the world progressive-guru Retroid makes the conclusion of work done in observators. Remix by Adam is full of best traditions of sounding of Retroid, with shadow of psy-breaks «Asteroid».

Team RUNE is aimed at the best and ultimately believes in their Star, and speeding of movement is given by You, regarded Listener! : )

LINKS:

http://www.rune.com.ua
http://www.myspace.com/runerecordings
http://runerecordings.promodj.ru
http://soundcloud.com/rune-recordings

LISTEN TO IT
BUY

RUNE: Just Another Breakz
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/11/12 10:58 By RUNE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RUNE008BLACK: "Parallax Breakz - Asteroid" OUT NOW 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1

> Far Too Loud (Funkatech / Broken Robot):

Heard the clips of this release on soundcloud recently and am very happy to receive it! A great collection of proggy/psy breaks mixes. Broken Eye one is my favourite for the big chunky groove.

> The Scientifics (VIM):

Thanks a lot for the ASTEROID single! Really great package... A quality Psy-Breaks stormer with epic feeling and spacey atmo.
All remixes are good but I'll go with the massive ANDY FAZE remix and the awesome RETROID one... I'll chart and play the single for sure!

> Llupa (Ego Shot / Digital Sensation UK):
Thanks for this. Really liking this release. PB is back to he deep rolling best - I really like his tunes along these lines... the remixes are nice and varied and all bring something different to the tune. Out of rthe remixes It's the Andy Faze one doing it for me the most - he is really on fire at the moment. Maximun support from me, no doubt all of them will get a spin over the next few weeks - Andy Faze one went down a treat last week!

> Line Of Sight (Scarcity):
WOW! What a fantastic package... every tune stands on its own! I can't pick a favorite, sorry... Full support!

> Triple Agent (Logariddim, VIM):
What a great release! loving all tracks and each for different reasons. full support!

> Yanix (Ridiculuod):
One of the best RUNE releases yet! Very hard to choose a favorite in this package. The original is one of my favorite tracks from Parallax Breakz, with its deep basslines and trippy sound effects, and Andy Faze delivers a very nice, driving remix with great use of the sounds from the original. Broken Eye's techy interpretation works quite well, but I think my favorite is the Retroid remix. Smooth, trippy, and yet driving and energetic. Top marks all around!

> DJ Quextal (www.quextal.com):

Argh! They're all good! How am I meant to choose?! I think special mentions are deserved for the original itself, Andy Faze's remix (which I reckon is his most accomplished production to date), and the Broken Eye remix (which takes it in a different, ruder direction and confirms that these new producers are definitely ones to keep an ear out for in future). Uber-strong package all round, well done guys, will be giving this one heavy support : )

> Curl & Dean (Scarcity):

Massive thanks for the promo, here is my feedback on another fine release.

The original is outstanding, the build up on it is some driving next level shizzle, massive support on this from me, can not wait to play it.
The Andy Faze remix i like as well, acid prog psy tec, really feling this alot, great remix.
Broken Eye remix is different, feeling this as well, some reall interesting original elements in this.
M_Spark remix, nice and melodic, with some full on driving breaks, wow every remix is superb on this release.
Last but not least, Retroid smashes is big time, loads of feeling in this remix, some epic business going on in this, love it.

What a wicked package this, will be supporting al these, my favs are the original & retroid, but all are wicked in the own little ways, so this could change over time.

> Dr. Fish:
Massive thanks guys for this. Really liking the whole package. Looking forward to dropping them.

> GEORGE (.GIO.) MOSOH:
My favorite works are Retroid & Broken Eye's remixes!
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx