Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS077 DIGIBOX-PASSENGER OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS077 DIGIBOX-PASSENGER OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS077 DIGIBOX-PASSENGER OUT NOW!!! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DIGIBOX
TITLE: “PASSENGER”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS077
RELEASE DATE: MID NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Dubstep
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

We’re really happy to present DIGIBOX’s second single for our label! Our mate from Huddersfiled, UK, released his first single for the label earlier this year and since then he’s been “on fire” with killer released and upcoming singles and remixes for labels like DIRTY DROP RECORDS, IMBASSION RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS. Watch out for more releases by him during next year for our label! On the remixes side we’re really proud to have a remix by one of the most important Russian Breaks projects, BREAKING NEWS have released killer singles and remixes for labels like SUBTRIBE, CHIPSOUND, DUSTED BREAKS, RECBAG, KRISPY BEATZ, BOMBEATZ, BOINK! MUSIC, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, THE POOTY CLUB and they running the excellent Breaking News site! BASTARDFOOL is our new signing from Hungary, a kiler Dubstep/Electro-House producer which is going to release a lot of stuff for V.I.M.BREAKS during this and next year, and finally we’ve got another one astonishing darkish Experimental Breaks remix for all forward-thinking listeners by the mysterious THE SPIDER BITE project!

DIGIBOX “Passenger”
Typical Digibox roller with darkish/dramatic atmosphere, quality production elements, proggy drops, cinematic vox soundscapes and nice floating. Imagine Blade Runner theme on a breaks tip!!
DIGIBOX “Passenger (BREAKING NEWS Remix)”
Crisp and tasty beatz, excellent Proggy melodies, superb floating, some awesome Old-Skool drops and some really dirty synths for this dancefloor burner!!!
DIGIBOX “Passenger (BASTARDFOOL Remix)”
A phat downtempo intro messed up with spacey and darkish atmos in order to lead us into an everlasting distorted cresendo of mad n’ dark fuzz!! A Dubstep monster for the dirty generation!!
DIGIBOX “Passenger (THE SPIDER BITE Remix)”
Darker that the inner depths of outter space this is a forward thinking piece of Darkish Electronica via Tech-Breaks via Acidic magic……A Sound Odyssey for the open-minded listener!

Available Mid November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/digiboxproductions
www.myspace.com/breakingnews71
www.myspace.com/bastardfool
www.myspace.com/migesco1

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DUSTED BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hey Grigoris, thanks for this. I like the original, nice dramatic sounds. Also the Breaking News mix is really nice. Good release again from VIM
d

2.ENTERPRYSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Thanks for sending the session…………….
and I loved it ... great work mate!!!! and big disc!!
greetings

3.MACHO (BREAKS.SK, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hello, thanks for the promo. really like original and breaking news remix! will play these two.
macho

4.ZIPMIX (V.I.M.TRONICA, BREAKVISION, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Thnx for the tunes!
like original, great dramatic atmosphere!

5.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
Ive listened this EP and want to say that that when started playing remix of THE BREAKING NEWS i started to dance on my chair Very nice and quality sound from BREAKING NEWS Good Bass vibe and dark atmosphere!
DIGIBOX-PASSENGER - is also my sound and want to say that DIGIBOX is very talented guy . Other remixes are not for me cause i don’t like Dubstep and broken beat
Thankz for Great Tunes!

6.UNDER THIS (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hello, Gregory!
Nice one! All the tunes are pretty big. Best here in our opinion is Bastardfool`s Remix. Love it! Thanks.

7.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hey Grigoris, liking the original and THE BREAKING NEWS remix, nice groove in both! Thanks.
Dins.

8.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW)
Hello, Gregory. Thank you for the very nice promo. Amazing work with fascinating melody, bass and synths. I suppose it will be one of the best tracks of 2010, and it's one of my favorites already. Keep up the good working and thank you for your support.
Greetings.
Sergey.

9.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Thanks. To be honest I don't think any of these mixes are for my DJ sets, but I have to say the Bastardfool remix is VERY dirty!!!!!
Oli.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

10.B-PHREAK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
hey mate,
thanx for sending the great tunes! i really like the original and the breaking news remix! i will definitely feat. Both of them in my sets!
greetz, b

11.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Hello mate thanks for sending these across, something for everyone in this package, the original mix is wikid as it drives along with nice airy vibes and that underlying vocal is cool....the break down goes all spooky for a bit then BANG! Awesome...I really dig the breaking news remix as they smash it out a bit harder, will keep my eye on them for future releases. 6/10
Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

12.HANUMAN TRIBE (AYRA RECORDS, RIOT RIOT BROKEN RECORDS)
"We dig the Breaking News remix.. bassline driven tune!"—

13.LIFECYCLE (RICOCHET RECORDS)
Refreshingly unnerving moods - keep up the good work
The Spider bite remix tickled my fancy too
Lifecycle

14.KICKFLIP (MOFO RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Breaking News mix is nice and punchy, but the release isn't quite for me. Cheers anyway!
Bob

15.FISSO AND SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
hey mate!
thx for the promos, i really like this release... original and Breaking News rmx are dancefloor killers!
cheers!
Andrea

16.ANDY FAZE (FNOOB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Ez Greg,
Thanks for the promo mate. Original and Breaking News really doing it for me on this release, especially the Breaking News remix - love it!
Full support on this one!
Cheers,
Andy

17.HIRONIMUS BOSCH (AUX RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hope all is well with you. Thanks a lot for the promo,
Some interesting sounds on the Spider Bite remix which is probably my pick, but none of the tracks are really doing it for me.

18.DJ RICAN (PARANOID ANDROIDZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Another bangin release. The Breaking News remix is where it's at for me. Love it!
Rican

19.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
Hey Gregory,
This is a top all round release. My favs of the bunch are the Bastard
Fool and Breaking News remixes, but all tracks are very cool.
Thanks for the promo!
Eddie – EK

20.STEVE MACCABE (TECH-FUNK SESSIONS ON NSB, V.I.M.BREAKS, R3TOX R ECORDS)
Thanks for the promo mate,
The Breaking News remix is for me, the best track from the release, really good production on this and a really powerful & energetic feel to it, a peak time track for sure! good stuff.

21.DJ HOOK (BREAKS.IT)
Thank you mate.
This release is really heavy and mystical.
The "Original Mix" is very good and "The Breaking News remix" is absolutely a fantastic tasty of pure power... all the support!!!
Forever in name of Breaks

22.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, APE MUSIC, DUSTED BREAKS)
Breaking News remix on this is wicked, real driving energy to the tune, nice one!
Mobius

23.GHETTFACE (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
The Breaking News remix is cool

24.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Strong release from vim records, chunky beats and big basslines, these breaks tracks are full of quirks and twists to keep the crowd wanting more. the spider bite remix is the pick for me."
Richie

25.CURL AND DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, BREAK WIND RADIO SHOW on IBREAKS RADIO)
Hey Gregory,
Hope you are well dude
Feedback as follows:
I have heard a few Digibox tunes over the last few months, and i can really hear he is
progressing in sound in a big way, this i would say is he's best to date, Dark, Deep & Driving. The remix i am feeling the most out of these lot is the Breaking news remix, real nice production on this, nice atmospheric breakdowns that bangs it back into some thunderous Rolling breaks.
Peace & Thanks
BoBa

26.LINE OF SIGHT (SCARCITY RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hey mate, hope you're well! Thanks for the promo pack!
Strong package overall, my favorite is the Breaking News remix!
Thanks,
George

27.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS)
Breaking News is my fave out of these

Thanks again mate

28.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKZ R BOSS, RAVEART RECORDS)
My preferred is the original by DIGIBOX, and the best is the remix of The Breaking News, surely in my next sets! Regards.

29.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION: BREAKS)
Nice one for this,
The Original has some good energy and drive through it - but actually feelin the Breaking News remix the most on this package. Likin the addition of the sampled breaks on the rolls and edits and lovin that middle breakdown....
Massive respect
John Grief..............

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/jymbo7/digibox-passenger
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/dig ... ix-128kbps
soundcloud.com/bastardfool/digib ... fool-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
Last Edit: 2010/11/25 10:59 By PALE PENGUIN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx