Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS078 STEVE MACCABE "AERO" OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS078 STEVE MACCABE "AERO" OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS078 STEVE MACCABE "AERO" OUT NOW!!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: STEVE MACCABE
TITLE: “AERO”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS078
RELEASE DATE: LATE NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Tech-House
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
We’re happy and proud enough to have STEVE MACCABE’s first proper single for V.I.M.BREAKS. Steve is a key figure in the international Breaks scene, a Midlands based Techno and NuSkool Breaks dj and producer. He’s hosting the “Tech-Funk Sessions” on NSB RADIO and he has already released a killer Tech-Funk remix for our label earlier this year (V.I.M.BREAKS046 TOY QUANTIZE “Popsky/Weather Change”) and a remix for R3TOX RECORDS. Watch out for more remixes and singles in our label by him during next year! On the remixes side we have got Parisian dj, producer, radio producer BENJAMIN VIAL always on top form with his unique Tech sounds, our hard-working mate HOME ALONE on his way to the top with killer releases and remixes for top labels like DEAD FAMOUS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DUSTED BREAKS, SCARCITY, RIDICULOUD and more, plus the quality Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk of SYSTEM 2 which caused a lot of buzz with his killer remix for HOME ALONE’s “PEACE & DISORDER” single earlier this year for our label. Watch out for more by him coming soon on V.I.M.BREAKS!

STEVE MACCABE “Aero”
A Tech-Funk roller with excellent floating, awesome build-up, dramatic/cinematic drops, spacey fx, cyclical Techy groove, clicks and sweeps……
STEVE MACCABE “Aero (BENJAMIN VIAL Remix)”
On the Tech-House tip Vial’s floating on the uplifting cyberspace with a killer dirty stormer that can shake dancefloors upside down in the Acidic ultraworld!
STEVE MACCABE “Aero (HOME ALONE Remix)”
Phat kicks, spacey atmo and some hard-driven Proggy synths transfer original into a never-ending Breaks trip! Excellent melodic drops, wicked floating and top production elements…..
STEVE MACCABE “Aero (SYSTEM 2 Remix)”
A woobled bassline roller via darkish spacey atmo! This Tech-Funk kicker will cause massive damage on dark n’ dirty dancefloors worldwide!

Available Late November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/stevemaccabe
www.myspace.com/benjaminvial
www.myspace.com/homealonebeats
www.myspace.com/system2collective

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Another great package from V.I.M. family! All the tunes are very catchy. Love the deepness and intelligence of all these tracks. Very impressive sound. Best here in our opinion is Home Alone`s remix. Brilliant rework, as well as all the rest tunes. 8/10
Thanks!

2.KULTUR (METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ)
Hola Greg ...
Favourite Track : STEVE MACCABE : Aero (HOME ALONE remix)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Superb VIM release. The Home Alone remix is a fantastic Tech-Breaks. The original mix and Benjamin Vial remix are also in our bag. Support in our Metamorph Masterpieces show (Mixcloud) in the next weeks and also in our live sets.
Kultur + Colombo (Metamorph Muzik / Kultura Breakz) Spain

3.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FNOOB RADIO)
Ez Greg, hope your well mate!
Interesting EP this time. All mixes are quite dark and trippy Like the feel of the original and the Benjamin Vial mix sounds really cool too. Home Alone has done a top remix once again, this is definitely my favourite track of his so far - love the build in it, and nice crispy beats Nice package all round.
Cheers,
Andy

4.JAMES WARREN (FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Liking the energy and darkness of the Home Alone. Groove and acid tweaks of Benjamin Vial sounding tasty.
James Warren

5.KICKFLIP (BRIGHTON BREAKS, EN:VISION RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Hey dude, not grabbed by this one I'm afraid... System 2's remix has a good bounce to it, but the release was all a bit housey for me! Cheers anyway.
Bob

6.BREAKSLDA (BREAKSLDA BLOGSPOT, RADIO UNIVERSITARIA DO MINHO PORTUGAL)
Nice one!

7.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey Grigoris, thanks for this, liking the HOME ALONE remix! keep up the good work.
Dins

8.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Yeah these are well wikid tunes, the original is a lovely heads down techno roller and progresses nicely as the long track plays out, seems to go for ever and gives an excellent opportunity to mix in or layer with other tunes....I'm going for the Home Alone breaks remix as my pick of the bunch, full support from me 8/10.

Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

9.ENTERPRYSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, VENTUNO RECORDS)
Yeah!! big music Gregory, thanks

10.BLITZ (KEY AUDIO, METAMORPH MUZIK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi! Very thanks for the promo mate!! The feedback is hear:
Favourite Track : STEVE MACCABE-AERO (HOME ALONE REMIX)
Rating: 3/5
Comments: I like the track progresses and as the environment is taking shape in the background. Complements very well with a good groove. Will be in my next podcast, very thanks for the track.
BLITZ (KEY Audio / MetaMorph Muzik/ VIM Breaks) Spain

11.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
hey mate! great release!! great musical variety, my favourite is system 2 remix!! 8/10
good luck!

12.HANUMAN TRIBE (AYRA RECORDINGS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS)
atmospheric. deepness. cool release!--

13.SPYKE (KRISPY BEATZ RECORDS, YOUNG NRG PRODUCTIONS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello !!! Thanks for the promo,
Nice release,Home Alone mix is my favourite .Will support for sure !

14.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
Hey mate,
Thanks for these promos. Wicked tracks. Luving the System 2 remix - fat!
Benjamin Vial remix is very cool too.
Thanks,
Eddie – EK

15.ZIPMIX (V.I.M.RECORDS, BREAKVISION, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Gregory, very nice tunes!
Love minimalism in track 'aero', and great groovy BENJAMIN VIAL remix!
SYSTEM 2 remix have a cool fat bassline, HOME ALONE make brilliant psy/acid breaks!
thnx 5/5

16.CLAAS REIMER (WI:RE, V.I.M.BREAKS, COMPOUND SESSIONS)
Hi Gregory,
Regarding the The Steve Maccabe Aero release the original track is a phat burner for me - simply a great combination of minimal atmospheric acid and electro sound, love it a lot!

17.DANIELA DAWNS (DEAD FAMOUS LABEL MANAGER, NSB BREAKS REVIEWER)
ez good sir! i like all 4 mixes on here, but i'd have to say my fav is dino's. i think it's the best thing he's done yet, hands down. absolutely great remix, and an all around great package. well done VIM!

18.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Feedback Vimbreaks078
Hi Greg, good this new release too! My preferred are the System 2 remix and the techno version of Bejamin Vial, I'll play this 2 for sure!!

19.HIRONIMUS BOSCH (AUX RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey Greg,
Thanks a lot for the promo really good stuff mate! Here is my feedback:
"Great release from VIM. Dark, sinister sounds with plenty of Acid, definitely feeling this! All mixes are good, but Benjamin Vial is by far my favourite. Ben's remix will definitely get some support! "
Cheers

20.WASABI (ERASE RECORDS)
Home Alone rmx Rocks! great production!!
wasabi
erase records

21.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Thanks. Not really tracks that I would use in a DJ set but some great sounds nonetheless. Benjamin Vial remix in particular is really nice with that crunchy acid line!
Oli.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

22.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
I want to say that HOME ALONE in this year rocks and his remix is the BEST one from this EP! you know my style - i don’t like house, dubstep…….i like 2 tracks from the EP HOME ALONE and BENJAMIN VIAL REMIX - like this kind of techno!!!

23.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, APE MUSIC, DUSTED BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
System 2 remix fits best with what I play and has a nice stripped back, slightly eery feel to it, will spin on the show.

24.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS)
Home Alone remix is my pick of the bunch, cheers!

25.GHETTFACE (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
The original and the Home Alone remix are great. Steve Maccabe is king.

26.DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, COSMIC REFRACTIONS ON DANCE FM)
Home Alone remix for me - nice groove and I love the little synth blips and the subtle acid underneath everything

27.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS)
Home Alone Remix is excellent!! Benjamin Vial, for the production values, is great too
Thanks

SOUNDCLOUD PREVIEWS

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/ste ... ro-128kbps

soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe/stev ... mix-taster

soundcloud.com/homealone/steve-m ... breaks-078

soundcloud.com/system2/steve-mac ... 2-mix-clip
PALE THE KID project
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.myspace.com/thescientifics
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics
www.myspace.com/palethekid
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx