Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS082 HOME ALONE-THE SOUND OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS082 HOME ALONE-THE SOUND OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS082 HOME ALONE-THE SOUND OUT NOW!!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: HOME ALONE
TITLE: “THE SOUND”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 12” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS082
RELEASE DATE: MID DECEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Techno
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
Home Alone, one of the hottest producers in modern Breaks scene is releasing his second for our label! Dino aka Home Alone is a fast rising producer with a unique fully charged Electro/Proggy-Breaks sound having already releases and remixes for top labels like DEAD FAMOUS, DUSTED BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RIDICULOUD, EGO SHOT, SCARCITY, BREAKS SK and YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS! On the remixes side we’re really proud to have a remix by one of the top Aussie producers, EK, which got a really strong profile in the scene with releases for many top labels many years now, killer Proggy-Breaks Austrian duet FISSO & SPARK mainly known for their excellent releases on DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, and finally our uprising Tech-Funk/Techno producer STEVE MACCABE coming strong after his last single “AERO” for V.I.M.BREAKS!

HOME ALONE “The Sound (Breaks Mix)”
Phat kicks, Electro-breaks licks, killer rollin bassline and those trademark Home Alone synths! A powerfull Electro-Breaks via Tech-Breaks via Proggy-Breaks stormer!
HOME ALONE “The Sound (Techno Mix)”
For all those that they want their Techno phat, rollin, darkish and powerfull…….we’re giving you the master of the game!!!
HOME ALONE “The Sound (EK Remix)”
EK’s production qualities are simply awesome and this remix can do no wrong! Amazing acidic Breaks masterpiece…….fire on the dancefloor!!
HOME ALONE “The Sound (FISSO & SPARK Remix)”
Like a ten tone truck rollin without breaks this Proggy-Breaks monster will turn you on, kick you down and leave you sweating on the dancefloor!
HOME ALONE “The Sound (STEVE MACCABE Remix)”
Old-skoolish drops, darkish atmos, excellent use of original material and some trademark Steve Maccabe cyclical Techno elements for your ultimate dancing pleasure!

Available Mid December from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/homealonebeats
www.myspace.com/ek_music
www.myspace.com/djfisso
www.myspace.com/spark75
www.myspace.com/stevemaccabe

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg thanks for the release.
Really great track from Home Alone.One of his best.Like both versions.
Steve Maccabes mix is my fav of this release top productions
Heavy remix from Fisso and Spark and a wicked mix from EK make another classic Vim release!!
Cheers
Jim

2.MartOpetEr (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK N’ TECH BLOGSPOT)
Thx mate ! i've allready listened the home alone original track and i like it very mutch !!!!
Peace

3.FARACE (KICK IT! RECORDS)
Great drive, feeling the Original mix mostly but plenty of great remixes too
Paul Farace

4.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS)
hello, really nice ep ! like all versions. top for me is fisso & spark remix .

5.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hello, mate!
Thanks for this promo. Our feedback:
Excellent release indeed! Best here in our opinion is Original. Loads of progressive elements, spiced by deep bass and rolling beats. Amazing combination! Thanks!

6.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thank you also for the Promos
What an amazing bassline! Love that bassline, great remix package too, all mix's are very tight! especially like the Steve Maccabe take on it, very dark tech and industrial sounding!
Thanks Again,
CADE

7.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Greg,
Awesome package this time around, I even like the techno mixes. Original has a really cool trippy vibe and I'm loving the EK mix - especially the acid
Liking the deep feel to Fisso & Sparks version. Really can't pick a favourite mate - good stuff
Cheers,
Andy

8.KARTON (SOUND OF HABIB, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Original and EK remix are rad!
Cheers
PB

9.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, APE MUSIC, DUSTED BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Hey mate,
EK mix would be my pick off this one, not a bad tune but doesn't jump out at me. I'll probably drop it on the show to see how it goes down though.

10.HANUMAN TRIBE (AYRA RECORDINGS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS)
yeah, another good work from home alone, tension loaded, propulsive roller. nice.

lilijan waworka

11.KICKFLIP ((BRIGHTON BREAKS, EN:VISION RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Hey there, techno mix is interestingly put together, Fisso & Spark are hitting the mark here though, nice techy acid rework with some cool
chops and changes!
Bob

12.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.BREAKS, WI:RE, COMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
Nu HOME ALONE release - The original track is my favorite and also the FISSO & SPARK REMIX is very well done!

13.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"one of the best Vim releases ever, all tracks are real bangers, different takes from the nice original, i think i'll play them all!thx"

14.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
Hello Gregory your label is AWESOME during 2010!!! I'm really shocked with this release, all remixes are BOMBS!! In the next breakspoll I will support your label and mr. Home Alone
Full support

15.BENJAMIN VIAL (PLASMAPOOL, CIRCUIT FREQ RECORDS, ERASE RECORDS, FUTURE PERFECT RECORDS)
I’m feeling the Steve Maccabe remix. Thanks!
Happy holidays!
Benjamin Vial
(Plasmapool, Circuit Freq, Erase, APe, Satan's Circus, Future Perfect)

16.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS)
Original & EK remix are very cool!!

17.CURL AND DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, BREAK WIND RADIO SHOW on IBREAKS RADIO)
Big thanks for the promo, here is my feedback :
Oh fuckin yes, Dino just smashed this to bits, man i am loving this, this i need to hear off my tits, awesome deep build, gonna be playing this on
the Radio 100%, if i am totally honest, this is my Fav Home Alone tune to date....Fact....
Fisso & Spark remix i am feeling as well, really keeps that drive for the orignal, i probably mix between the 2, quality shizz all over this.
The other mix's are sweet as, but the original & fisso & spark remix got me vibes going big style.
Have a wicked Christmas and New Year bro, and what a way to end the year.
Peace & Fonk
BoBa

18.DANIELLA DAWNS (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS LABEL MANAGER, NSB MAIN REVIEWER)
wow man, the remix package on this one is incredibly good i think. if i had to pick one, it'd be the fisso and spark remix, but i dig the ek and maccabe mixes a lot too. 2 thumbs up, and maybe my big toes as well.

19.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, DEFINITION:BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Great release with solid mixes! Fisso & Spark remix rawks!

20.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Thank You for the promo. Original is nice, but my favourite is Fisso & Spark remix. Cool underground sound - 100% pure breakbeat tune for huge rave parties.

Thanks,
Parallax Breakz (RUNE recordings)

21.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIDZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Dude! This release is awesome. Love all of the remixes. Dropped the original on the Paranoid Androidz show Sunday. nice one!

22.DJ MARTY B (THE DOWN UNDER BREAKS RADIO SHOW ON FRESH RADIO)
Juts listening to this now....another wikid package from V.I.M....I like the EK remix and the techno remix as well will go down well....I like the vocal sample, its got a nice meaning
which I can relate to. nice wan.

23.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Really intelligent Breaks Ep from Vim, The Steve Maccabe remix is the pick from the EP, The remix has a raw edge to it, really loving the vibe to the track"
Richie

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/hom ... ix-112kbps

soundcloud.com/homealone/home-al ... -breaks082

soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe/home ... cabe-remix

soundcloud.com/e_k/home-alone-th ... ix-preview
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
Last Edit: 2010/12/22 12:14 By PALE PENGUIN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx