Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS087 CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE OUT 26TH!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS087 CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE OUT 26TH!
V.I.M.BREAKS087 CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE OUT 26TH! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE
TITLE: “UNDERGROUND”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 12” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS087
RELEASE DATE: LATE JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
This time we’re going to be a little bit enigmatic and mysterious. Not much words to say……CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE, a new mysterious project, a quality trip into Proggy-Breaks sound for the first time around via V.I.M.BREAKS. Tune in and watch out for more? On the remixes side we’ve got some quality producers of the nowadays Breaks scene. Matt Tanner aka DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION on his way to the top with some killer releases and remixes for our label (his collaboration with RETROID for the “Nightfall” single was a huge hit earlier this year), REFRACTURE is always on fire with his quality rocky Breaks sound and his top releases for labels like DUSTED BREAKS, NOOBISH RECORDS, DEFINITION: BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK and more, Latvian producers BEAT RANGERS which have caused a lot of buzz with their killer singles and remixes for our label and finally producer, dj and reviewer for Breaks.It DJ HOOK which have already some quality stuff for 13BREAKZ, YOUNG NRG PRODUCTIONS, BASS REFLECTIONS RECORDS.

CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE “Underground”
Mysterious, enigmatic, elusive, deep into hyperspace Proggy-Breaks music at its best with excellent floating synths, cinematic melodies, gorgeous Space transmission breakdown and haunting atmo!
CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE “Underground (Dub)”
For all those that they like their cup of tea without any vocals!
CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE “Underground (DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION Remix)”
Deep n’ dirty Proggy-Breaks stuff with killer synths, crispy beatz, darkish Spacey floating atmos and superb use of original material!
CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE “Underground (REFRACTURE Remix)”
The dark Prince of nowadays rockin Breaks sound has done it again! Raise up, clutch fists, be brave……..hands in the air boys and girls!
CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE “Underground (BEAT RANGERS Remix)”
Beat Rangers qualities are awesome……pure, epic, haunting, floating, energetic, beautiful Breaks music with that astonishing “attackish” feeling that only the Rangers can create!
CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE “Underground (DJ HOOK Remix)”
Phat and heavy pumpin roller with melodic touches and haunting/dramatic Proggy drops! This is twice as scary as a cemetery and fully charged like Chewbacca on amphetamines!!!

Available Late January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/digitalbreaks
www.myspace.com/refracture
www.myspace.com/paranoiathe
www.myspace.com/hookbreaks

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK

1.DiiSTORTiiON (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Stomping Release!!
Hard to pick between Beat Rangers mix, Digital Breaks Foundation or Refracture's mix for me.
DiiSTORTiiON

2.TRUCKERS (RUNE RECORDINGS)
Wow, Thank you very much Gregory, I really appreciate it, awesome remixes!!!
I love the remix of "dj hook" and "dub mix", are impressive.

3.MACHO (BREAKS.SK, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS)
hello, very very strong package ! like all versions, but the one which is
the best from these is Beat Rangers remix. Support !

4.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hello mate!
Our feedback:
Amazing package indeed! All the tunes has some special charm. Best here in our opinion is Refracture`s remix. Top work! Also like the conception of DJ Hook`s remix. 8/10
Thanks!

5.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.RECORDS, R3TOX RECORDS, TECH-FUNK SESSIONS ON NSB RADIO)
Hi mate, thanks for sending this release over.
Good work again from Digital Breaks Foundation on his remix, that breaks loop is a nice touch! DJ Hook's bassline on his remix is pretty sick also. Don't think any of the mixes are tracks i would play out in my sets, but good marks to everyone involved in the release, in terms of production.
Thanks
Steve

6.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Hey Greg
i finally had some time to listen to this promo. Really great as usual. These are all quality mixes but if i had to pick i think i would go for the Beat Rangers remix. Also Refracture did an awesome job though, and the original is ace!
cheers
d

7.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
Hi Greg mate hope alls good!
Love the style of the original on this release.Cool Beat Rangers remix, really great!
Powerful remix from DJ Hook !
Refractures mix is my fav mix but top productions from everyone involved.
Super release for Vim
Cheers
Jim

8.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello Grigoris,
Many thanks for the Promos! This is quality stuff, loving it!! All mix's very tight. Beat Ranger's mix is wicked too, but the best for me is the Refracture mix, this rocks!!5/5!
Cheer's,
CADE

9.KULTUR + COLOMBO (METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ)
Hola Greg ...
Favourite Track : CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE : Underground (BEAT RANGERS remix) / (REFRACTURE remix)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: More Hits on VIM records. The Beat Rangers remix is a progressive and groovy tune ... full of good vibes... monster remix !!. The Refracture remix is a powerful Breaks with a very kind mark of quality. In our bag we have also space for the original. Support from our Metamorph Masterpieces show (Mixcloud) in the next weeks and also in our live sets.
Kultur + Colombo (Metamorph Muzik / Kultura Breakz) Spain
Respekt,
Fran

10.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
wow! high quality! really like the original, great track! beat rangers and digital breaks foundation remixes are simply massive!!
cheers, ire

11.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW, DIGITAL POINT FM)
Hello,Gregory. Thanks a lot for this amazing release. I love the original mix, and Dj Hook remix is very nice too. All remixes are really well done.

12.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Greg!
Nice deep release this one. Original is cool - dark Really like the Beat Rangers mix, probably my fave - good progression and cool techy vibe. Refracture and DBF mixes are very nice also while DJ Hook's has great energy. Lots of variety for every taste on this release.
Cheers!
Andy

13.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Another great package! The Refracture remix has a wicked beat and groove, but I also like the electro vibes of the Digital Breaks Foundation.

14.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.BREAKS, WI:RE, KOMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
Hi Gregory,
thanks also for the Citizens of Empire release!
This are well done quality melodic breaks tracks but not my style at the moment.

15.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Thanks for sending these over mate, I really like the original mix and the Refracture remix but I'm going for the techy driving business that the Beat Rangers have laid down for their version....two thumbs up on that mix from me! More Very Important Music!
Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

16.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
Refracture mix is my favourite...tuff and epic. Not so into the other mixes.
Cheers,
Oli.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/cit ... ix-128kbps

soundcloud.com/beatrangers/citiz ... tered-clip

soundcloud.com/digital-breaks-fo ... remix_edit

soundcloud.com/dj-hook/citizens- ... mix-sample
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx