Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE010: "FREAK DA BASS - NIGHT DESTROYER" OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE010: "FREAK DA BASS - NIGHT DESTROYER" OUT NOW
RUNE010: "FREAK DA BASS - NIGHT DESTROYER" OUT NOW 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1

RUNE010BLACK "Freak Da Bass - Night Destroyer"

• Freak Da Bass - Night Destroyer
• Freak Da Bass - Night Destroyer (F-Word remix)
• Freak Da Bass - Night Destroyer (Quadrat Beat remix)
• Freak Da Bass - Night Destroyer (Parallax Breakz remix)
• Freak Da Bass - Feel Flying

=========================================

«To destroy is profession of those who are not able to construct » (R.Emerson)

We are constructing «breakbeat culture» in Ukraine, making our contribution into development of the world’s breakbeat and we sincerely thank You, Our Listener, for your supporting and interest in RUNE recordings!

The new year RUNE starts with the 10th anniversary release! «RUNE010BLACK: Freak Da Bass – Night Destroyer» - this is dancing breaks, varied in style and performance, so everyone may find something in it!

> a debut work for RUNE recordings is presented by a talented producer from Russia Freak Da Bass. Stylish tech breaks performed by Oleg guarantees hot dancing until dawn!

> the original has been developed by Russian musician F-Word. The remix by Gena is full of powerful bass and a now popular dubstep-rhythms!

> the burning rhythms go on at the successful project from Latvia Quadrat Beat! Sergey and Zhenya serve juicy and stylish nu skool breaks! Let’s go dancing!

> the remix from Parallax Breakz bring the final of the dancing night, revealing the dark side of Alex, covering everyone with the wild energy!

According to Wladislaw Grzegorczyk «everything has its own sunset, but night only ends with a sunrise». After an active night you should take a rest – upcoming is the new 11th progressive breaks release of RUNE! Stay alert!

>> ARTIST's SUPPORT:

• FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH, BROKEN ROBOT):

“Chunky stuff. Particularly liking the Quadrat Beat remix.”

• KULTUR (METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ):

“Favourite Track : FREAK DA BASS : Night Destroyer (QUADRAT BEAT remix)
Rating: 3/5
Comments: The Quadrat Beat remix is the best take of this release. Support from our Metamorph Masterpieces show (Mixcloud) in the next weeks and also in our live sets.”

• KICKFLIP (EN:VISION, BREAKIN EVEN, BROKEN ROBOT, BIG SQUARE):

“Tidy release right here! Decent low slung but slightly trippy edge to Night Destroyer, with a nice progressive but big mix from Parallax Breakz. Pick of the package has to be Quadrat Beat's groovy growler, wicked tune!”

• DUANE BARRY (DS UK):

“Both original are awesome! Can't wait to give these a spin and great work again from Alex as I would expect Full support from me!”

• LADY PACKA (VIM, RUNE, DIRTY DROP, YELLOW FINGER, REVEART):
“Big product, my preferred are the two original version by Freak Da Bass and the Parallax Breakz Remix , I'll use for my live set for sure!”

• YREANE (XSSR, AYRA, RUNE, SCARCITY):
"Guys! The release is big! Really feel both originals and remixes. Can't decide which one is my fave. More like this please "

• UNDER THIS (iBREAKS, DS UK):

“Nice package indeed. Best here in out opinion is Quadrat Beat`s remix.”

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE, VIM, BREAKS.SK):

“Another top release from Rune!

With such variety and quality it is hard to pick a favourite. I think I like the original most - great vibe and a wicked groove Parallax Breakz remix is very tasty too - superb atmosphere and very dark n dirty as always. Quite like the groove on the Quadrat Beat remix as well. Really top stuff!

Full support in my Future Breakz shows!”

• BOBA (Curl & Dean // RUNE, Scarcity, Dusted Breaks):
“The Original of night destroyer is a cool tune but the Quadrat Beat & Parallax Breakz remix's are a different level, both these are wicked, Quadrat remix's is a nice bouncy club banger, would get me going in the club, Parallax takes it deeper, really felling this.”

• LLUPA (RUNE, Scarcity, DS UK, Ego Shot, Dusted Breaks):
“Some great grooves in the release - and some cool twists on the original. My faves are the PB remix - takes it deeper, the QB remix rides the riff throughout - v cool tune. I think what is great about this release is that the remixers have really executed their twist in their unique styles really well. I really like the 'B side' Feel Flying too - quirky little groovy number.

Great work guys - no rest from RUNE

• PASCAL Inc. (LOGARIDDIM):

“My favourites are the Original & the Quadrat Beat Remix, but also the other tracks are cool.”

• FELIX STONE (FLEXSTONE):
“I really like Night Destroyer original & remixes. Will support on my NSB Radio show - Breaks Sense.”

• DR. FISH (“AVON CALLING” show on BRAP.FM):

“Woooooah! Frickin quality package once again man. Really good tunes!
Like the Original Mix of Night destroyer. The Parallax Breakz remix is absolutely wicked and the Quadrat Beat remix is pure awesomeness! Will be definitley supporting this package big time.

>> LINKS:

www.rune.com.ua
www.myspace.com/runerecordings
runerecordings.promodj.ru
soundcloud.com/rune-recordings

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS
>> LINK TO BUY

RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/02/13 03:04 By RUNE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx