Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS090 T.R.O.-GINNIE OUT 21ST FEBRUARY!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS090 T.R.O.-GINNIE OUT 21ST FEBRUARY!
V.I.M.BREAKS090 T.R.O.-GINNIE OUT 21ST FEBRUARY! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: T.R.O.
TITLE: “GINNIE”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 12” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS090
RELEASE DATE: MID FEBRUARY
GENRE: Breaks/Dubstep
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
We’re really happy and proud to have in our label a release by one of the best German Breaks producers. Oliver Leuxner aka T.R.O. is no stranger to all Breaks fans many years now for his quality work and releases. Label owner of FURIOSO RECORDS he’s releasing stuff since 2004 for labels like DANGEROUS DRUMS, MASCHINEN MUZIK, FURIOSO, CHIPSOUND, APE MUSIC, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION: BREAKS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS and more. On the remixes side we’ve managed to produce a really strong package with remixes from Latvian uprising quality Breaks project UNDER THIS which have some killer releases for DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK and lately a storming release for IBREAKS RECORDS, from Spanish killer producer HARDNOISE which has caused a lot of buzz with some killer tunes for DISTORTION RECORDS, from Melbourne, Australia one of the best Proggy-Breaks upcoming producers XEN OCHREN (watch out for his forthcoming stuff for our label and RUNE RECORDINGS) and finally our official Dubstep destroyer from Budapest, BASTARDFOOL which has released some killer remixes for V.I.M.BREAKS and an ultra distorted darkish EP for our V.I.M.TRONICA imprint!
T.R.O. “Ginnie”
A spacey Proggy into leads us into a superb floating tune with quality percussive elements, progressing bassline, old-skool vox drops and techy synths.An awesome melodic/cinematic Breakdown and everything’s change to an astonishing piece of quality Breaks stuff!!
T.R.O. “Ginnie (UNDER THIS Remix)”
Phat kicking-ass breaks stuff with superb old-skool touches, mysterious robotic vox drops, acidic licks, excellent floating Proggy synths and so much energy that even a charged-up Popeye can’t beat!
T.R.O. “Ginnie (HARDNOISE Remix)”
Dubby licks, spacey Proggy atmos and some excellent use of original material! Killer energetic synths, ups and downs, awesome floating……dancefloor burner!
T.R.O. “Ginnie (XEN OCHREN Remix)”
Precise and chiseled Proggy-Breaks sounds combined with acidic feeling, strangeness and fantasy……darkish astonishing spacey melodies and epic feeling for this huper-space trip! A Luka Skywalker on a Kick-Ass mission!
T.R.O. “Ginnie (BASTARDFOOL Remix)”
Down...let’s go deep down....to the never ending woobling fuzzy crescendo of Bastardfool’s distorted Proggy-Old-Skool-Dubstep monster! Astonishing!!!

Available Mid February from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/tromusic
www.myspace.com/underthis
www.myspace.com/hardnoisemode
www.myspace.com/xenochren
www.myspace.com/bastardfool

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.KRISTIAN (FAIRLADS DIGITAL RECORDS)
Cool EP! When I'm calm I listen to the original, but when I want to get crazy I listen to the ones that Bastardfool remixed. Nice remix works!

2.ADAM FAZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, CONTRABASS RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo. Feeling Under This remix a lot, very nice beatz & bass. Great work. Big up. Adam.

Adam Faz

3.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg
Thanks for sending over the release:-
Nice intro on the original version. Solid beat really great production.
Dark remix from Bastardfool.Top skills!
Hardnoise remix- This is my fav of this release. Big track. Amazing love this one
Under This and Xen Ochren add good remixes that add to a really excellent release.
Cheers
Jim

4.INZERT (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,
Hope all good.
Quallity release as always. My choise is the Hardnoise remix, they added an extra flow into the track for sure. Second choise is the UnderThis remix, I love those extra synths.
Speak soon,
Inzert

5.BLITZ (KEY AUDIO, METAMORPH MUZIK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Pale, thanks for the promo!!
Here's the feedback:
Favourite Track: T.R.O.-GINNIE (UNDER THIS REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: I love the UNDER THIS remix, i haven't words to describe this... Will be in my recordbox for a long time, as often happens with every VIM:Breaks release, good luck!
BLITZ (KEY Audio / MetaMorph Muzik/ VIM Breaks) Spain

6.MartOpetEr (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK N’ TECH BLOGSPOT)
Hi Greg !
Thx again for this new release !!!
To me the 2 best track on this one are the original one and the Under This remix ... The Under This version is a real killer track, a very great production ... The voices are crazy ...
Cheers Mate
Peter

7.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
Hello Gregory!!!
Thankz for another massive EP!!!
you know my flavour - and Dubstep is not my music )
so ALL other remixes are VERY VERY TASTY!!!
The best melodic tune T.R.O.-GINNIE (XEN OCHREN REMIX) i think that he made this remix as gift for his girlfriend!!! very melodic and romantic!!!
other remixes are Great (UNDER THIS REMIX) - dancefloor Killer stuff
Thankz and wish you goodluck at Breakspoll!!!

8.GELAZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
hello & thanks for the promo mate
most of all i like Hardnoise & Under This Remixes
good work!
cheers
Gelaz

9.LINE OF SIGHT (SCARCITY RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS)
Hey mate,
hope you're well too,
Thank you for another banging release! Hardnoise's remix is definitely my favorite, lots of energy in this one.
Cheers,
George
--
George / Line of Sight
lineofsightmusic.com

10.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
As i expected my choice is Hardnoise remix! awesome style! 7/10
Also i like Underthis mix - very groovy!

11.RUMBLER (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Hi Gregory,
original for us....t.r.o is on top form
Mark

12.FISSO & SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
great release, quality as usual from V.I.M. Records, will play HardNoise remix for sure in my next Gigs!

13.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW)
Hello, Gregory. Thanks for the very nice promo.Fantastic remix from Hardnoise and awesome remix from "Under this", the best for me.We will absolutely play it in our next radioshow and others versions in the future.Thanks for the support.
Greetings from Russia.
Sergey from ElectroBiT crew.

14.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
This release not really providing anything I'd play out, but once again Bastardfool has created something that stands out from the rest for being so totally twisted.
Cheers,
Oli.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

15.KARTON (SOUND OF HABIB, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hey Mate
Bastardfool remix is nice!!
PB

16.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, R3TOX RECORDS)
Hello mate, thanks for this package
The Under This remix & T.R.O original are the only tracks i really like from this package. Under This remix has a very powerful sawtooth bassline & high energy, very peak time. I also like the little techy elements used in the T.R.O original.
Thanks
Steve

Steve Maccabe
VIM Records / R3tox Records

17.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Hey Greg
very nice release, loving the original the most but also the under this remix is very good. Hard Noise is on a rampage and i love his sick productions.
d

18.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Another very solid package, the original has a really nice mellow vibe to it. Xen Orchren really does have an original style and creates a great sound on his mix. Hats off to the BASTARD FOOL for his daring dubby mix, very nicely twisted!! Loving the HARDNOISE mix for taking it up a notch too! But for me the UNDER THIS remix is the best, love the beats, chopped up vocals and synths, top stuff!!
Cheer's,
CADE

19.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
hey!
sorry for coming back on it late, but got to listen the package now...
...really like the flow of the original! Hardnoise remix definitely will burn the dancefloor!
respect&nice greetz,
ire

20.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS.SK, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS)
hello thanks for promo, like Hardnoise remix from this.

21.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Just having a listen to these now and its yet again another quality release from VIM> The Original is a nice melodic tune with sexy pads in the intro and a driving guiding bass line for the late or early night crew,.... my pick of the bunch would be the Hardnoise remix which takes things up notch and will suit the peak time floors better,...big tings.
Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

22.BREAKING NEWS (THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, REZONE RECORDS, SUBTRIBE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Fantastic EP!!! HARDNOISE REMIX is for us!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/tromusic/t-r-o-ginnie

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/t-r ... this-remix

soundcloud.com/hardnoise/tro-gin ... oise-remix

soundcloud.com/bastardfool/tro-g ... dfool-demo
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Re:V.I.M.BREAKS090 T.R.O.-GINNIE OUT 21ST FEBRUARY! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE!
2 TRACKS ON BEATPORT BREAKS TOP 100

UNDER THIS REMIX No37
XEN OCHREN REMIX No86

MORE FEEDBACK

23.ANDY FAZE (FNOOB RADIO, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK)
Hi Greg,
Sorry for the delay mate - almost forgot to send my reactions.
Great stuff again. Original is really nice. Like the dirty UnderThis version. Xen Ochren remix is wickedly dark and trippy but still with a proggy feeling - really like this one.
Hard Noise is also impressing me at the minute - love his energetic remix Quality stuff!
Cheers,
Andy
Played the Xen Ochren remix on my last show
01. Andrew Philippov - Contact [Digital Sensation UK]
02. Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Absorb Edit) [CDR]
03. Missmax & Jimbo Ozarki - Revenge (J Hazen Remix) [Scarcity]
04. ..
» More..T.R.O - Ginnie (Xen Ochren Remix) [V.I.M. Breaks]
05. Beat Rangers - Carriers (Digibox Remix) [V.I.M. Breaks]
06. Freak Da Bass - Night Destroyer (Quadrat Beat Remix) [RUNE]
07. ROS - Snowfall [Scarcity]
08. Triple Agent - Explorer (Peter Paul Remix) [Logariddim]
09. K-Beatz - Rock2Night (Andy Faze Remix) [Breaks.sk]
10. Abdomen Burst (Llupa's In Bloom Remix) [RUNE]
11. Andy Faze - Origins Of The Mind [V.I.M. Breaks CDR]
12. M_Spark - Soviet Submarine [RUNE CDR]
13. DBF & Retroid - Nightfall (Kultur & Colombo Remix) [V.I.M. Breaks]
14. Macho - Transformers (Red Key Remix) [Breaks.sk]

24.CURL & DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, BREAK WIND RADIO SHOW on IBREAKS RADIO, THIS IS BREAKS)
T.R.O. - Ginnie (Original) - Floaty melodic tune with a sweet breakdown and calm pads, always interested in what T.R.O. creates.
Remix wise the Hardnoise brings the energy of the track up a notch, but i must admit i do like the nice smoooooth spaced out remix from Xen Ochren.
Peace & Freshness
BoBa

25.RETROID (MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, PROTON RADIO)
Thanks, Under This remix is wicked! I played it in my Revive! show.
Adam // Retroid

26.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg thanks for the promo.
Hardnoise Remix is really good and my favourite! Lots of energy. Will definitely supporting this one. Also absolutely love the deepness of the Xen Ochren Remix. Will be supporting this one too. Love the drums in the Under This Remix.
Cheers

27.GRADE-E (POLYTECHNIC RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK)
Thanks as always guys.
For me the Xen Ochren mix is the standout here. It's got a nice spacey vibe to it almost like Space Manouvres (aka Quivver) but with a tougher more current feel. In fact I liked this track so much I just purchased it off of Beatport to show my support!
Keep it.
Grade-E

28.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIDZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Wicked release! Dropped the Xen Ochren Remix last week on the radio show but lovin all the breaks remixes. Each one brings something different, Nice one!

29.KICKFLIP (FAT!, EN:VISION RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS)
Hey there, original and Hardnoise mixes were my favourites but didn't go much for this one.
cheers anyway!
Bob

30.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS)
"Really enjoyed the Hardnoise remix and is more to my taste than the others"
Big upps and repsect
Ez
Lee Martin
Dusted Breaks Records
(Breakspoll 'Best New Label' 2010)

31.KULTUR + COLOMBO (METAMORPH MUZIK, METAMORPH MASTERPIECES)
Hola Greg...
Favourite Track : T.R.O. : Ginnie (UNDER THIS remix) / (original mix)
Rating: 4/5
Comments:One of our favourite labels VIM and one of favourite Breaks artist T.R.O. joining forces in this fantastic release. UNDER THIS creates our favourite take of Ginnie... a powerful Nu Skool with some Progressive Trance synths and Elektro hooks... pure energy! The original mix have the groovy touch of the german producer... his trade mark of quality! And also in our bag the XEN OCHREN progressive remix... Support from our Metamorph Masterpieces show (Mixcloud) in the next weeks and also in our live sets.
Kultur + Colombo (Metamorph Muzik) Spain
Respekt,
Fran

32.THIS IS BREAKS
T.R.O.
Ginnie
VIM (Greece)
Germany’s T.R.O. won over fans last year with his old skool-flavoured So What and here offers more in the way of chunky, tech funk-inspired goodness. Uncomplicated melodies play over gnarly bass and sonic subs before giving way to classic 70s-style organs on the breakdown. An array of remixes offer more of a tearout vibe, with Latvia’s Under This taking the gold for their electrifying late night piledriver, which contains plenty of those rave stabs that they’re so fond of.
6/10
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx