Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS091 IRE-BOOMBLAST OUT TOMORROW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS091 IRE-BOOMBLAST OUT TOMORROW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS091 IRE-BOOMBLAST OUT TOMORROW!! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: IRE
TITLE: “BOOMBLAST”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS091
RELEASE DATE: LATE FEBRUARY
GENRE: Breaks/Dubstep
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

Hailing from Vienna, Austria, IRE is a newcomer in V.I.M.BREAKS family. Member of the CROP CIRCLE UNIT collective of djs and producers Ire developed her djing and production skills to a high level of quality and now is the time for her astonishing and powerful debut. On the remixes side we’ve got British filthy Breaker HIRONIMUS BOSCH which have some killer releases for AUX RECORDS, ERASE RECORDS and BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, Hungarian uprising dj and producer BLADE (watch out for more by him during this year for our label) and uprising Dubstep producer DEF [EZ] from Belarus which caused a lot of interest lately with his killer EP “UNITE” for our V.I.M.TRONICA imprint.

IRE “Boomblast”
Phat and Funky as hell, this is an astonishing piece of party Breaks stuff with superb synths, spacey fx, techy drops, groovy vocals and excellent floating!
IRE “Boomblast (HIRONIMUS BOSCH remix)”
Ultra rollin Tech-Breaks stormer with superb dynamics, killer bass and manic disorted phat synths! Fire on the dancefloor!
IRE “Boomblast (BLADE Remix)”
Tough and groovy kicks, techy cyclical drops, spacey fx and darkish rollin bassline. Haunting, mysterious, darkish, Techy and Acidic Breaks stuff…..
IRE “Boomblast (DEF [EZ] Remix)”
Darkish and dirty with killer Old-Skool drops this is a forward thinking piece of Dubstep music. With quality Techy drops and astonishing bass!

Available Late February from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/irenecropcircle
www.myspace.com/hironimusbosch
www.myspace.com/bladebadbwoy
www.myspace.com/DefEs1

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
hi man!
not for my taste this release this time, anyway Hironimus rmx its absolutely well produced and sounds cool!

2.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Awesome release. I'm all for the original, great work from Ire! I also like Hironimus Bosch remix

3.FISSO & SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
hey mate!
this release is huge Original in my set for sure, Ire´s music leaves me without words!!! want more...
cheers,
Fisso
4.BLITZ (METAMORPH MUZIK, KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Pale, thanks for the promo!!
Here's the feedback:
Favourite Track: IRE-BOOMBLAST (BLADE REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Another excellent stuff from the VIM team!! The original its a good track... but the Blade's remix it's going out of my head!! Full support!!!
BLITZ (KEY Audio / MetaMorph Muzik/ VIM Breaks) Spain

5.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey there))
like original, nice bass! 6.0\10

6.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS.SK, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Hi Greg mate
Great set of remixes go with the cool Ire original! Really like the Blade remix and the remix by Def [Ez] Hirinimus Bosch has some top end production skills!
Good release again by Vim !!!
Cheers
Jim

7.BLAZER (AYRA RECORDINGS, HIGH GRADE RECORDS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS)
Ohh yeah man !!!!
thanks for the promo!!!!
I´ll take HIRONIMUS BOSCH REMIX for saturday night !!!hehe
Hugs
Blazer

8.RUNRIOT (WE ARE LIVE RECORDS, SKINT RECORDS, N-MITY SOUND RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
lovin the hironimus bosch remix - big fat dark monster!

9.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK, RAVEART RECORDS)
hi mate thanks for the promo. Original mix for me!

10.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Hironimous Bosch remix the only one really appeals to me here...got it sounding pretty fat!
Cheers,
Oli.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

11.YREANE (XSSR MUSIC, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hironimus Bosch remix is BIG!!! Thanks for the promo.

Yreane

12.SERGEI (ELEKTOBIT CREW)
Hello, Gregory. Thanks a lot for this very nice promo. Most of all I like HIRONIMUS BOSCH remix. Awesome bass melody.
Sregey from ElectroBiT crew.

13.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, YOUNG NRG PRODUCTIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS))
Our feedback:
What a great package! Love the original, but Hironumis Bosch`s remix stands out for us. Absolute banger! Full support from here! 9/10
Thanks!

14.ADAM FAZ (CONTRABASS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS)
Thanks for tunes. Heavy package this one. HIRONIMUS BOSCH remix for me this time. Dirty stuff, will play on forthcoming gigs & next podcast.

Adam.

15.CARL LOBEN (DJ MAGAZINE, DRUM MONKEYS, WESTWAY RECORDS)
hi mate,
gonna review this for DJ

Carl Loben

16.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hello Gregory! Good release! Phat sound. My favorite - remix from Hironimus Bosch! Mega kill work! Thanks. Toy Quantize

17.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, R3TOX RECORDS)
Hi Greg, thankyou for sending this release...
Unfortunately not really into any of this tracks from this, they are well produced and showcase interesting ideas, but they are just not really my sound. The Hironimus Bosch remix has a pretty sick bassline though, his production it top class!
Thanks
Steve

18.DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, COSMIC REFRACTION ON DANCE RADIO)
nasty stuff from the original and my favourite from the release is the Hironimus Bosch remix nice interesting interpretation and I really love the live drum feel as well

19.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
great release! i love the "blade remix" but "hironimus boch" is massive! this is for me! 5/5
great support!

20.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FUTURE BREAKZ SHOW)
Hi Greg!
Hope your well mate - cheers for the tunes.
Really nice package. Dirty and funky Like the original - has a cool vibe. Really feeling the Blade remix too - wicked driving electro sound. Good stuff all round man.
Playing the Blade remix in my Future Breakz show tomorrow
Cheers,
Andy

21.MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, APE MUSIC, FLEXTONE RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Sorry for the slow reply mate, will support the Hironimus Bosch remix on the radio.

22.CURL & DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, BREAK WIND RADIO SHOW on IBREAKS RADIO, THIS IS BREAKS)
Eazy dude,
Hope all is super fly & good
Here is my feedback for IRE : Boomblast :
The 2 i prefere out this pack is Blade & Hironimus Bosch Remix, Blade's remix is nice a teccy but its the Hironimus Bosch (What a name !) they stands out the most, real nice and bouncy with a bit of a funky prog feel.
Big ups
BoBa

23.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the promo! I'm feeling the dark vibe of the Blade remix, sinister sound. Bo! The other mixes are close behind, though.

24.LINE OF SIGHT (SCARCITY RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS)
Hi mate, hope you're well. Thanks for sending this, it's awesome!
Hironimus Bosch remix is totally wicked! Lovin the original as well, will support those.
Cheers,
George
--
George / Line of Sight

25.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Really loving the original classic 4/4 breakbeat, great riff and sweet breakdown!! Real like the Hironimus Bosch Mix too great beaks and nice tough bass and effects, and yeah love those drums!!!
Nice package once again,
Cheer's
CADE

26.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS)
Hey mate,
Thanks for the promo. I'm luving the Hironimus Bosch remix. Excellent work.
Eddie – EK

27.BURJUY 9BREAKS REVIEW SHOW)
Hello Mate!!
Glad to read news from you label!!!
I Want to say that this is a very tasty EP!!! Deep as i like!! you know what i mean!
IRE-BOOMBLAST (BLADE REMIX) - Hungary is a Country of the MASTERs of DEEP Music!!! Full support in next mixes!
IRE-BOOMBLAST - i also like this!!!

thankz for your Friendship!

SOUNDCLOUD PREVIEWS

soundcloud.com/ire/boomblast

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/ire ... imus-bosch
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx