Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Kosheen DJ's-Absolute Zero E.P-audio23
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Kosheen DJ's-Absolute Zero E.P-audio23
Kosheen DJ's-Absolute Zero E.P-audio23 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
The internationally renown Kosheen DJs rise from their underground beats bunker to give you their latest EP entitled Absolute Zero EP courtesy of partners in musical crime, Ways And Means and their new label, audio23.
Consisting of 4 tracks of Electro goodness, the title track Absolute Zero is a hands in the air stomper guaranteed to get the crowd hype, Toby On Exotics takes you on an analogue journey reminiscent of the old Rising High days where the acid lines take you on a journey only this time they totally tear up the speakers! Konflict is a more rolling tune with its driving bass making the crowd stomp whilst the main riff sound reminds us of the early warehouse days and Q & A is just simply described as more dangerous than Russian Roulette! Its deep and dark bassline slips and slides throughout the track and holds no prisoners when combined with the dirty acid riff that accompanies it.
If you are a Electro / Tech / Breaks DJ looking to push your sound forward then look no further than this collection of tracks that continue to mark new territory courtesy of Kosheen DJs and audio23. Release date March 7th.

DJ FEEBACK
DYLAN RHYMES – Wicked EP, varied and all strong in their genres, literally I have not had an EP where I have liked every track for a long time. Kosheen DJs have nailed it on this release, top work chaps!
MEAT KATIE – Konflict is for me guys , Love it!
LEE ROUS - PLUMP DJS – This is going to sound great on a huge system in a club at 3am!
LEE COOMBS – Good stuff!! Like Konflict and Toby On Exotics
FUTURE FUNK SQUAD – F**K me! What a selection, Q & A is my favourite with Toby On Exotics following closely, slamming package indeed!
GENERAL MIDI – Massive, love it!!
BEN & LEX – Konflict is proper good and driving
AGAINST THE GRAIN – Great mixes, full support!
CRACKERS & JAM – Absolute Zero, absolute must!

www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/rele...Absolute%20Zero%20EP

audio23
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx