Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS092 CAGE PAGE-CHALLENGER OUT 10TH MARC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS092 CAGE PAGE-CHALLENGER OUT 10TH MARC
V.I.M.BREAKS092 CAGE PAGE-CHALLENGER OUT 10TH MARC 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CAGE PAGE
TITLE: “CHALLENGER/ALCOHOL BABY”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 12” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS092
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MARCH
GENRE: Breaks/Dubstep
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
MASTERED: BY SCAPO
Ukrainian rising Breaks project CAGE PAGE are releasing their third single for our label. They have managed to build a strong profile in the Breaks scene with their previous singles and remixes while they will be release soon their first album on the INFERNO PEOPLE label. We have managed to create a really strong package with remixes from one of the best British Breaks projects MOBIUS which have got many killer releases for labels like DUSTED BREAKS, FLEXTONE, APE MUSIC and other, HIRONIMUS BOSCH coming fresh after his killer remix for IRE’s “Boomblast” single, our fellow Dubsteper Hungarian terrorist BASTARDFOOL, and our mate from Italy SCAPO label manager of DIRTY DROP RECORDS.

CAGE PAGE “Challenger”
A quality piece of Breaks stuff with nice rollin groove, progressive drops, wicked bass, epic synths, cinematic/spacey vox samples and Tech sweeps…..simply awesome!
CAGE PAGE “Challenger (MOBIUS Remix)”
Mobius tight beats n’ pieces. Spacey drops, dramatic/darkish/haunting synths and crisp sounds are simply great! Excellent use of the original material for some clean gorgeous Breaks bizzinzz!
CAGE PAGE “Challenger (HIRONIMUS BOSCH Remix)”
Ultra floating proggy-driven intro leads us into some heavy distorted synths cruising down 11th avenue without breaks! Call it Proggy or Tech or Dirty this is simply a Breaks monster!!
CAGE PAGE “Challenger (BASTARDFOOL Remix)”
Like watching Nightmare On Elm Street this is phat as planet Mars, dirty as Hell and distorted as an unstoppable ultra-fuzzy meteors rain!
CAGE PAGE “Alcohol Baby”
Twisted breaks groove, 80s darkish synths, a haunting voice and some well-driven perc elements for this dark stormer! Like SUICIDE coming out of their grave for a Breaks trip into your deep nightmares!
CAGE PAGE ‘Alcohol Baby (Drunk by SCAPO Remix)”
Dirty, rollin, distorted synths take the lead accompanied by quirky Tech drops, driven percussion and some wicked in and outs. Alcohol rules for the Breaks generation!

Available Early March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/cagepage
www.myspace.com/hironimusbosch
www.myspace.com/bastardfool
www.myspace.com/scapomusic

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK

1.MartOpetEr (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg !
Thx for this package ! One of the bests you sent me so far !!
Really good work from Cage Page for the two original tracks, they are very good productions ....
My favorite on this one is " Challenger " and especially the two remixes by Hironimus Bosh and Mobius ... but the one which make me really impressed is the Mobius one !! I love the way he did it big up mate !!!!!

2.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hello Gregory! Alcohol Baby (original) and remix from Scapo - best tracks from release! Also would like to mention a remix from Mobius! Thanks!

3.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg, thanks for the promo once again.
Liking both the Originals from Cage Page. Great percussion and nice bass.
Also liking the Mobius Remix. Really good production.
Hironimus Bosch Remix is bloody awesome! Amazing drums, wicked bass & really good production all round. Will be showing this one big support.
Cheers

4.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, METAMORPH MUZIK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
The feedback it's here:
Favourite Track: CAGE PAGE - CHALLENGER
Rating: 4/5
Comments: I love the original track, this track has everything all you need in a breaks track... and happiness of course!
BL1TZ (KEY Audio / MetaMorph Muzik / VIM Breaks) Spain

5.BOONOS (TITLE FIGHT RECORDS, XSSR RECORDS, ERASE RECORDS)
Cheers mate
The Hironimus Bosch remix is nice

6.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hello mate!
Thanks for the promo.
Nice package indeed. Hironimus Bosch did it again... amazing remix! Our favorite here! Thanks!
All the best!

7.RUNRIOT (WE ARE LIVE RECORDS, N-MITY SOUND RECORDS, SKINT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Loving the Hironimus Bosch remix in the promo you sent over - Huge remix, perfect mix of bass n groove!
Thanks,
Tom

8.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BREAKS SK)
Hi Greg mate ! Thanks for sharing the tracks
Some really dark productions in this release:)
I like the Hironimus Bosch remix and Scapo’s remix.
Mobius version is cool also. Bastard Fool is a top producer, really like his stuff.
Hope its a good release for Cage Page
Cheers
JIm

9.ENTERPRYSE (DISTORTION RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Awesome Music Gregory!!! Fantastic!!!! Thanks )

10.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
hey Greg, thanks tor the promo. Nice release again, my fav here is definitely the original, also Mobius remix is not bad
d

11.GELAZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
hey mate
thanks for the promo
will support HIRONIMUS BOSCH Remix for sure in my dj sets!
good work!
Gelaz

12.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Loving the Mobius remix here, it's probably my favourite of theirs so far - wickedly wobbly Also supporting the Hironimus Bosch remix, love the synths on that one.
Cheers
Ben
--
Quextal plays progressive and psychedelic breakbeats and 4/4s
for innerspace journeying and wild dancing.

13.KICKFLIP (FAT!, EN:VISION RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS)
Mobius remix all the way here! Hironimus Bosch also puts together a decent rework.

14.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Nice one for this....
Nice package as ever. I am feeling the Mobius remix - it brings cleaner beats and a funkier vibe than the original, so i think it takes the top spot.
Respects
John..................
Definition:breaks
(Winner of "Best Label" at Nurave.com Awards 2010)

15.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
Hironimus Bosch mix is wicked! liking the drums in this one and will support
Thanks
Lee Martin
Dusted Breaks Records
(Breakspoll 'Best New Label' 2010)

16.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo mate. Another solid release from VIM ! I mostly like Hironimus Bosch Remix out of all tracks.
Great groove with massive moving bassline and lots of sweeps, just the way I like it ! Definitely gonna get most plays from me.
Both originals are really good aswell. Cheers!

17.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIDZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
the last two releases have been amazing man! don't know how you keep putting out such fresh and interesting packages but keep them coming!
DJ RICAN

18.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
My preffered tracks are Scapo’S and Mobius Rmxes .Thanx for the promos.

19.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
I absolutely love this release!!! "Alcohol Baby" is definitely my favorite, great sound, slightly reminds me of Stantons "Precinct". Also loving the "Scapo" mix of this, little Rock'n'Roll to it!! Also loving the Hironimus Bosch mix of Challenger, this guy's great, Phat beats again and nicely chopped up!
Great package once again!
Many thanks,
CADE

20.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW)
Hello, Gregory. First of all, thanks a lot for the latest promo. I like both original tracks, and Hironimus Bosch made an awesome remix again.

21.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey Grigoris, thanks for sending these over, liking the HIRONIMUS BOSCH REMIX of CHALLENGER, nice energy! Also SCAPO remix of ALCOHOL BABY is cool!
BEAT RANGERS

22.BILL VEGA (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS, BASSROCK RECORDS, BADBWOY BASS RECORDS)
Nice package! the Hironmus Bosch remix is my pick of the bunch.
Cheers
B Vega

23.CLAAS REIMER (WI:RE, V.I.M.RECORDS, KOMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
All tracks are very solid headbangin stuff - hmmm, i don`t know exactly which to prefer, all have their own something ...

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/cag ... ger-mobius

soundcloud.com/hironimus_bosch/c ... mx-preview

soundcloud.com/scapo/cage-page-a ... scapo-clip
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx