Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE011: VA - "The Time" EP OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE011: VA - "The Time" EP OUT NOW!
RUNE011: VA - "The Time" EP OUT NOW! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1

RUNE011: VA - "The Time" EP

• San Mehat & Jared Kesler - Pneumonia
• Jared Kesler & David Burdick - In The Moment

=========================================

«A new life starts for us with each new minute.» (Jerome Klapka Jerome)

Each new moment brings us new feelings that are unique in its essence, so it is worth to enjoy this current moment and life in particular.

With each new release RUNE Recordings grows up! «RUNE011: VA - The Time EP» which contains two tracks, let you dive deep into American progressive breaks, full of candid emotions and affecting excitement.

> «Pneumonia» – is a revelation of San Mehat, the history from author’s life. Being ill, San gained Jared Kesler to a cause and together they’ve found the best cure for body and soul – music! Melancholy turns into wave of inspiration, ant it means that the better time is almost near!

> The best moment – is now! Tandem Jared Kesler & David Burdick knows this fact. The result of guys’ collective creation – powerful track «In The Moment», the nerve of which is plain to those, who appreciates each moment of fleet life. Catch the moment!

Fales was convinced: «Time is wiser, it turns out everything». RUNE team has developed philosopher’s wisdom and gradually uncovers the happiness in you, our dear Listener! ; )

>> ARTIST's SUPPORT:

• LINE OF SIGHT (SCARCITY):
“Proper progressive breaks! Nice stuff.”

• TRIPLE AGENT (LOGARIDDIM):
“Smooth, nice and moody. Good work.”

• UNDER THIS (iBREAKS):
“Solid package indeed. Loads of techy elements spiced up with futuristic, cosmic melodies. Best here in our opinion is Jared Kesler`s & David Burdick`s track "In The Moment". Wonderful tune! Full support from here!”

• AUDIOHAZARD (EGO SHOT):
“Nice release. Really like the progressive vibes.”

• PALE PENGUIN (V.I.M)
“Great EP for sure... like both tracks, but I'll pick «Pneumonia»... really great tune!”

• FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ SHOW on FNOOB.COM):

“Thnx for the promo of this beautiful EP 2 massive progressive tunes deffo food for my radio show the “Future Breakz” on Fnoob underground radio

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE):
“Thanks for the promo! Really nice deep chilled stuff. I like both tracks - "In The Moment" stood out more to me, love the bass and uplifting sounds Full support!”

• TOM CLYDE (BBZ CREW):
Jared Kesler & David Burdick - In The Moment :: Like this one! Very melodic, takes far away from Earth ))”

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS

>> LINK TO BUY
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/03/13 03:51 By RUNE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx