Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Loops of Fury - We Unfold (& Plump Djs rmx)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The Loops of Fury - We Unfold (& Plump Djs rmx)
The Loops of Fury - We Unfold (& Plump Djs rmx) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

[url=http://beatport.com/s/r1sIBb]BUY AT BEATPORT[/url]

SAMPLE WE UNFOLD
SAMPLE BLIP
SAMPLE UNFOLD [PLUMP DJS REMIX]

Hooky, Compulsive, Arpeggiated, Rifftastic!

A fitting way to celebrate the double Breakspoll award. Reckon that the label has probably been the best exponent of boggle-eyed naughtiness for some time, so the props is deserved. 5/5 [iDJ Magazine]

What can I say?! The Loops of Fury are back with a ball-busting burst of stunning sonix on U&A Recordings, who are once again in celebration mode having won the prestigious Best Label Award at the annual Breakspoll celebrations earlier in the month, and now having added the Beatport Award for Best Breaks Single of 2010 to the bulging mantlepiece.

[i]'We Unfold' wretches the rhythm of our insides and throws them high into the skies. Pink fluffy clouds cascading rainbow techno vomit on an unsuspecting legion of bedazled believers.[/i] [Soul of Man]

Last summer they rocked the Beatport Charts with their previous single 'Rack 'Em' clocking up no fewer that 14 weeks on the Top 100 and enjoying heavy rotation throughout the summer from some of the biggest DJs on the planet, including Sacha, Zabiela, DJ Dan, Boys Noize, Crystal Method and many many more.

Blip is a savage monster ... and I love it. 5/5
[Lee Coombs (Lot49 / Thrust)]
I love Blip! 5/5 [The Bloody Beetroots]

This new single, including a monstrous remix from the legendary Plump DJs is set to follow suit with it's legion of followers including Radio One's Kissy Sell Out, Annie Nightingale & Andy George & Jaymo, whilst DJs smashing it on a weekly basis include John Digweed, Beataucue, Boris Dlugosch, Bloody Beatroots, Sound of Stereo, Evil 9, & a cast of thousands giving this single an overwhelming approval rating.

Blip 's the ONE! Lovin it- Full Support! [Boris Dlugosch]

Thank you for your continued support for our little label,
s

BUY AT BEATPORT

SAMPLE WE UNFOLD
SAMPLE BLIP
SAMPLE UNFOLD [PLUMP DJS REMIX]
Resistance
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx