Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE012BLACK: "PARALLAX BREAKZ - UNICORN / PHOENIX
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE012BLACK: "PARALLAX BREAKZ - UNICORN / PHOENIX
RUNE012BLACK: "PARALLAX BREAKZ - UNICORN / PHOENIX 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1

RUNE012BLACK: "Parallax Breakz – Unicorn / Phoenix"

• Parallax Breakz - Unicorn
• Parallax Breakz - Unicorn (48K remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Unicorn (Oleg Zubkov remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Unicorn (Xtorsion remix)

• Parallax Breakz - Phoenix
• Parallax Breakz - Phoenix (Audiohazard remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Phoenix (Blazer remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Phoenix (HardNoise remix)

=========================================

«Unicorn is too beautiful and harmless to be evil. But catching it is a tricky business, and one should have extraordinary wit-for-it.»
(«Unicorn», Leonardo da Vinci)

Image of Unicorn is clothed with mystery: this mythical beast incarnates human origin and final aim of it, it is a symbol of calmness at one given moment and waken mind at next moment. Having incorporated the opposite manifestations of life, it shines in darkness, showing the Path to Man who is wondering through vast territories of life.

> Searching of Oneself is an eternal process, and gained wisdom eases realization of it. Bright light of Unicorn threw a light to soul of Alex, inspired him to create music about the mysterious beast. The track «Unicorn» is alike a horse ride to overcome distance from sleeping mind to awaken one.

> As the graceful pacer, Unicorn is described by a British producer 48K. Richard has managed to «mount» this playful horse, moreover to breed a talented horse by having taught it unusual way of traveling, amble. Remix by 48K «touches» with its mannerism and versatility, extends the comfort zone of the most exquisite Listener.

> Rhythmic trot across the expanses of fantastic wood guarantees remix by Oleg Zubkov. With his work this Kazakh musician demonstrates strength and authority of this mythical beast, and pays tribute to the ethereal beauty of the Unicorn.

> Full gallop in performance of Spaniard Xtorsion symbolizes end to human nature, as the reincarnation into a higher society with new values and opportunities. Dani describes a rapid jump of a new generation to a comprehensive chastity. Are you ready for changes?

«… The bird of wonder dies,
the maiden Phœnix,
Her ashes new create another heir,
As great in admiration as herself»
(«The Phoenix and the Turtle», from «Henry VIII» by William Shakespeare)

The legend about the mysterious bird says: Phoenix – is a symbol of the mighty Sun, setting in the evening and re-emerging in the morning. In the minds of men even today is kept the belief that the Phoenix - is the eternal life of soul after the death of body.

> Researcher of «thin» facets of past knowledge, Parallax Breakz paid tribute to Phoenix and described its image through music. Spirit of legendary bird has become materially realized in hard, unusual and red glowing track by Alex.

> «Phoenix» in interpretation of British duo Audiohazard – is a bird of Life, bringing light and warming up all the surrounding with its fire breathing. In their remix Michael and Ian preserved mystical mood of original, at the same time decorated it with their own sounding - «bold» bass-line, storming groove, and charged it with the energy of flame.

> History about fire bird also imbued Spaniard Blazer. About the death of Phoenix’ body cries its soul – remix by Alberto illustrates whole life cycle of wonder-bird – it is «burning» breakbeat, breathtaking with its powerful feeding.

> Emerging from ashes presents Phoenix Spaniard HardNoise. Free flight of soul, reincarnation of bird of Luck Alvaro described it in inherent to him style – remix is saturated with «thick» bass, acid-sounding, and once more accented mysticism of release.

«RUNE012BLACK: Parallax Breakz – Unicorn / Phoenix» - it is the crossroads of the fate of people who seek Enlightenment, a look at the future through the prism of priceless past, this is the main sign of RUNE recordings in 2011 year. We thank you for your support, dear Listener, and are glad to our new acquaintance! ; )

>> ARTIST's SUPPORT:

• MONK3YLOGIC (RUNE, LIQUID RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT):
RUNE records deliver another package that is just that bit different to everything else, particularly liking the Drum & Bass fused elements in some of the tracks. As a whole this is a very good release.”

• KICKFLIP (RUNE, EN:VISION, BREAKIN EVEN, BROKEN ROBOT, BIG SQUARE):
“Hey there, cheers for sending the new one over, good stuff! My picks are the slamming Blazer remix, which is massively firing, and 48k's wicked rework of Unicorn trippy and banging all in one!”

• LUQAS (DEAD FAMOUS, BROKEN ROBOT):
“Great release guys - some wicked producers involved here. My favourites are the Hardnoise, Blazer + 48k =)”

• UNDER THIS (RUNE, iBREAKS, DS UK, VIM, DOWNBEAT):

“Really impressive package. Loads of melodic elements spiced up with some dirty and dark basslines. 8/10. Thanks!”

• PALE PANGUIN (VIM RECORDS):

“Simply EXCELLENT release! A very strong package full of excellent originals and top remixes. Melodic, powerfull, spacey Proggy-Breaks music... Originals are great and AUDIOHAZARD, BLAZER, HARDNOISE have done really good remixes... Full support!”

• DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RIDICULOUD, DUSTED BREAKS):

“Whoooaaaa this is what I call a release! Amazing work once again from the RUNE crew! Big fan of Audiohazard love their remix as well as the others. Unicorn original has some wicked synths in it, and the remixes kick it a good kicking too! Wonderful to hear new stuff from Oleg he's always been one of my favourites! Will be caning these keep em coming!”

• LINE OF SIGHT (RUNE, SCARCITY, DUSTED BREAKS, DS UK, FLEXTONE):

“Thanks for sending this!

My favorites are Xtorsion, Audiohazard and HardNoise remixes and I will support
those. Anyway I like the package as whole and I think every single tune stands on its own.

Respect,
Georgi / Line of Sight”

• ‘G’ aka GROUND CHIEF (THE PEEPSHOW OWNERZ // GLACK AUDIO, EN:VISION, SCARCITY):
“Thanks for your promos. «Unicorn (Oleg Zubkov remix)» and «Phoenix (Audiohazard remix)» for me.”

• LLUPA (RUNE, SCARCITY, DS UK, EGO SHOT, DUSTED BREAKS, RIDICULOUD):
“As you know mate, so much love for the originals on this. Alex does this kinda stuff so well - big respect. On the remix front, I'm feeling the Audiohazard and Blazer ones, both put a different spin on the original - very cool!

Full support on the show - as always

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE, VIM, BREAKS.SK):
“Massive thanks for these beauties!

What can I say - awesome package. All tracks rock. Both originals are cool. Blazer remix is very dirty, 48K remix sounds quite trippy. Audiohazard remix is probably my fave.
I love them all ) RUNE Rules! Full support!”

• BOBA (CURL & DEAN // RUNE, SCARCITY, DUSTED BREAKS):
“Hey RUNE,

Greeting back at ya from sunny Essex, UK :0)

Thanks for the promo as always, always get a bit excited with some RUNE in my inbox and of course one of my fav producers Parallaz Breakz

Feedback as follows :

Of the Unicorn pack the Parallax Breakz original is my fav and the one I will be playing for sure, my fav remix of this tune is the Xtorsion remix, really gritty but very melodic at the same time

On the Phoenix tune the original is a pure banger, loving this and must admit the remix's are cool on this tune as well, I think the Blazer remix is my fav out the 3 but HardNoise & Audiohazard’s are sweet and really driving as well.

Peace & Thanks
BoBa”

• QUEXTAL (quextal.com/)
“I was very excited about this package when I saw the stellar lineup of producers involved, and it hasn't disappointed. Blazer is one of my favourite breaks producers and his mix of Phoenix is my top pick of the bunch, quite a different sound from him but absolute quality. All the mixes have something to recommend them even if some fit better than others into my kind of set.

Two played here:
quextal.com/archives/743/mix-quexotic-co...-on-nsb-3rd-apr-2011

Will play more!”

• DR.FISH (“AVON CALLING” show on BRAP.FM):
Unicorn Original - Sublime production. Fantastic drums and great synths. Really dark and progressive. Will be fully supporting this one. Absolute cracker of a tune.
Unicorn (Xtorsion Remix) - Wicked Remix. Heavy drums and tough bass are really good.
Unicorn (Oleg Zubkov remix) - Again really nice tough beats and bass! Great production. Another cracker.
Unicorn (48k Remix) - My favourite of the Unicorn remixes. Great use of the parts to make it really unique. Love the rolling techy beats and bass.
Really keeps the listener interested.

Pheonix Original - Amazing production once again. Fantastic beats and bassline. Really beautiful synths and progression. Really interesting rythms. Top quality tune. FULL support from me.
Pheonix (HardNoise Remix) - Great production. Love the extra synth lines and transitions are really nice.
Pheonix (Blazer Remix) - Again really good remix. Like the abstract stuff going on in this one.
Pheonix (Audiohazard Remix) - My least favourite of the remixes but only because it does not fit in with the style I play as much as the others. Like the drums and production is good.

Overall I think this is an amazing package and my favourite from RUNE so far. My personal tastes are that the two originals are my favourites but ALL the remixes are also really good. I would give this a 9/10.

I will be showing this package some BIG support.”

• TOM CLYDE (BBZ CREW):
“As I thought HardNoise and 48K are winners of this HUGE pack! Excellent tech breaks!
Was expecting more from Blazer, he made me think about him as 1 of the most promising psy-tech breaks producers.”

• GEORGE MOSOH (PROBeat Podcast):
Both original tracks are very strong, also I will note Xtorsion's work, but all the same the Phoenix is a bomb! Will play last one in nearest time!”

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS
>> LINK TO BUY
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/04/11 01:47 By RUNE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RUNE012BLACK: "PARALLAX BREAKZ - UNICORN / PHOENIX 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Re:RUNE012BLACK: "PARALLAX BREAKZ - UNICORN / PHOENIX 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
«RUNE012BLACK: PARALLAX BREAKZ - UNICORN / PHOENIX» >>

+1: FAR TOO LOUD: "Excellent stuff, particularly from Xtorsion and Audiohazard - would play those out!"

Thanks everyone for your love! We wish you Happy Easter among your friends and beloved ones! ; )
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx