Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS097 VIDA G & STEFAN aka KID PANEL OUT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS097 VIDA G & STEFAN aka KID PANEL OUT
V.I.M.BREAKS097 VIDA G & STEFAN aka KID PANEL OUT 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: VIDA G AND STEFAN aka KID PANEL
TITLE: “GET READY/HUSTLE”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS097
RELEASE DATE: EARLY APRIL
GENRE: Funky Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
MASTERED: BY KID STRETCH
When we’re going Funky, we’re going baaaaaaad! All welcome the Dukes Of Dark Electro-Funky Breaks sound! VIDA G and STEFAN (aka ZUPABEAT) are two Hungarian djs/producers based on Budapest where they’re organize killer parties and produce their awesome Electro/Funky-Breaks bangers! Watch out for more by them on our label! On the remixes duties we’ve got one of the best funky Aussie producers, PHILLY BLUNT from Perth is a killer producer having some really great releases for labels like DESTINATION?, BOMBASTIC JAM, WARRIORZ MUSIC, UP:START MUSIC and more, Poland’s finest Funky-breaker NIKO which have got a lot of Funky stompers released to many labels, and Hungarian uprising Electro-Funky producer HANZEE!!

VIDA G and STEFAN “Get Ready”
Phat Funky Electro-Breaks twister with spacey fx, party vox, great electroid bass, awesome synths and darkish twisting feeling! Fire on the dancefloor!!!!
VIDA G and STEFAN “Hustle”
This is a Raggamuffin Electro/Funky-Breakz sexy healer for all da ladies and boyz! Awesome vox, electro drops, sexy beatz, old-skool licks……sexier than Belucci’s black underwear!
VIDA G and STEFAN “Get Ready (HANZEE Remix)”
Awesome dirty n’ acidic Electro-Breaks burner build on crisp beatz, darkish atmos, old-skool flavor and twisted electronics!
VIDA G and STEFAN “Get Ready (NIKO Remix)”
Hot and Funky…..this is Black n’ Dirty…..a tribute to all that Funky things! Old-skool licks and drops, manic beatz, party feeling!
VIDA G and STEFAN “Hustle (PHILLY BLUNT Remix)”
Shakin Funky-Ska intro, massive dirty bass, Hip-Hop drops, distorted synths, quality production skills! A party anthem for the Electro-Funky generation!!

Available Early April from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/vidagallnightbreakz
www.myspace.com/jstefansite
www.soundcloud.com/hanzee
www.myspace.com/pianorolla
www.myspace.com/rigidigital

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
thx, for promo;)
i like both originals! will play for sure!
TOM CLYDE

2.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW, POINT BLANK FM)
Hello Gregory. First of all thank you very much for the latest promo. It's really great. Most of all I like remix by Philly Blunt. Very positive tune. Nice work.
SERGEI

3.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS )

Favourite Track: VIDA G AND STEFAN aka KID PANEL-HUSTLE (PHILLY BLUNT REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: The original have all for be a good track, but Philly Blunt elevates the original to another world. The another tracks complete well this nu reference,
BL1TZ (KEY Audio / VIM Breaks) Spain

4.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello mate!
Thanks for the promo.
Totally amazing package! Very catchy and uplifting sound. Best here is "Hustle" (Philly Blunt Remix) as well as original mix. Top stuff!
9/10
Thanks!

5.THE C4 (METAMORPH MUZIK, KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Favourite Track: vida g and stefan a.k.a kid panel – get ready
vida g and stefan a.k.a kid panel – hustle (philly blunt remix)

Rating: 4/5
Comments: another great release from vim label… this time we found five good tracks, but there are two that without a doubt for me that are better of the rest, one is the original versión of the track called get ready, an elegant tech-break tune with electro touches, and the other is the remix of philly blunt of the track called hustle, a funny breakbeat tune with hard basses and a intelligent use of the vocals... i think this tune is great for the dancefloor!!!

6.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Ey Gregory, Great release!! Thanks for promo!
My feedback:
Favourite Track: VIDA G AND STEFAN aka KID PANEL-HUSTLE (PHILLY BLUNT REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Awesome remix ... with a strong bass and excellent change of groove. Another of the best I've heard on V.I.M. breaks!!!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain
Greetings!
Miguel.

7.INZERT (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg!
Thanks for the promo. My first is the 'Get Ready' original from this release. Exactly the kind of music that I miss from this genre recently.
Second place is the Philly Blunt remix of 'Hustle'. Real headbanger stuff.
Inzert

8.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey Grigoris, thanks for sending these over, really liking the PHILLY BLUNT remix, nice groove.
Dins

9.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hello, thanks for the promo.
best track from this relese for me is get ready. but like both originals and will play them. also we are starting breaks.sk podcast soon, so vim tracks will be included for sure

10.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.RECORDS, WI:RE, CLRSM DIGITAL)
Hi Gregory,
thanks a lot for the nu stuff!
Nice stuff again - i like most the Philly Blunt RMX of Hustle - very proper!

11.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE REOCRDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BREAKS SK, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg thanks for the tracks!
I think all the tracks have something to offer, if i had to pick a fav it would probably be the original version of Hustle but i like em all
Nice release!
Cheers
Jim

12.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.RECORDS, R3TOX RECORDS)
Hi Greg, thanks for this package
The two original mixes and the Niko remix are my favorites from this release, Niko remix is very interesting with the breaks back to 4/4 back to breaks approach. The Originals are both catchy and well produced and will go down well on the funk breaks dancefloors. Big ups to Vida D & Stefan!

Steve

Steve Maccabe
VIM Records / R3tox Records

13.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg thanks for the promo
Get Ready (Original) - Wicked track. Really liking this. Great production. Funky ass beats and bass.
Hustle (Philly Blunt Remix) - Really liking this. Great Remix.
Not feeling the others but will be supporting the two mentioned.
Cheers

14.DJ PROSPER (BOMBASTIC JAM, REBEL SCREAM RECORDS, PIG BALLS RECORDS, BIG M PRODUCTIONS, BREAKBEAT PARADISE RECORDS)
Yes my friend
Great release also my track is Hustle very booty & nasty tuuuunnnaaa !
I love also the Niko remix of "Get Ready"

15.CURL & DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, THIS IS BREAKS)
Hey dude,
Thanks for the promo, hope the sun is shining for ya like it is.
I prefere Hustle original out of this lot, nice flowing tune, with a teccy percussion feel.
Get ready is ok, sounds like it could have been made back in the day and released on skint.
My fave remix out the bunch is the Philly Blunt remix of Hustle, party breaks.
Peace & Thanks
BoBa

16.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Philly Blunt remix all the way! Bassline rave bleep monster deluxe.

17.DJ BARTDON (SPEKTRA RECORDS)
VIDA G and STEFAN “Get Ready”: Awesome track, very funky sounds with a fantastic bass line and voices, very dancefloor.
VIDA G and STEFAN “Get Ready (HANZEE Remix)”: electro breaks remix, very good atmos and bass, my favorite remix.
VIDA G and STEFAN “Get Ready (NIKO Remix)”: this tracks do not let the funky essence of the original, but adds a lot more elements that remind us of another time.
VIDA G and STEFAN “Hustle”: good track but in this case my favorite it´s the remix of PHILLY BLUNT, more fun and not using both voices, much better for my taste, very good synths and atmosphere.

18.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS.SK)
Hi Gregory,
Cheers for the tunes mate!
Really funky package - pure party breaks. Quite like the originals the best - wicked bleeps and bounce on Get Ready, remixes are ok.
Real nice ragga - techy vibe on Hustle - probably my fave of the EP, Philly Blunt remix is a pretty cool electro breaks track,
Cool stuff - support!
Cheers,
Andy

19.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris,
thanks for the promo! it´s an real spring package, good vibes everywhere
for my set I´ll pick the Hanzee mix!

20.FISSO AND SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
hey mate!
dope release, Get Ready original is my fav but all tracks are very good
Cheers!
Fisso

21.KID STRETCH (WARRIORZ RECORDS)
Another great release by VIM Records.
Vida G & Stefan brings tough beats with a lot o dopeness and funkiness!
Philly Blunt's remix is my favourite!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vid ... an-aka-kid

soundcloud.com/vidagandstefan/vi ... s-128-kbps

soundcloud.com/vidagandstefan/vi ... ds-128kbps
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx