Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

OUT NOW - Original Source - Defiance EP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: OUT NOW - Original Source - Defiance EP
OUT NOW - Original Source - Defiance EP 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

Definition:breaks 032- Original Source – Defiance EP

Original Source are a fresh breakbeat duo from Brighton town, United Kingdom. They comprise of Breakspoll nominated James D'ley and Ex DnB souljah Alex Retina. Having made their debut earlier this year on Young NRG records to great acclaim, and with forthcoming tracks on Dusted Breaks and a few other labels, we at Definition:breaks had to get in the thick of it....

The Defiance EP comprises of 3 original tracks by the duo. Aimed squarely at the dancefloor, these tunes really show their huge potential. The lead track "Surveillance" is proper thumping and has a growly bass to rumble you off your seats...Whilst "Stronger" takes a slightly deeper route, "Defence" finishes off with the EP with a bounce....

Just a few of the feedbacks for this release so far.......

Ceos (Downbeat) - Surveillance is my pick of the three. Good samples, strong bass with a solid upbeat flex!

Duane Barry (Digital Sesation) - Nasty! Enjoying the basslines of all three tracks so aggressive and just make your brain bounce around your head - really like the creepy vibe of Defence can't wait to give it a spin!

Lethalness - Good Package!! for me Surveillance & Stronger.killer

Lee Martin (Dusted Breaks) - Nice work from the guys! My favourite has to be Surveilance due to the growling bass, but all 3 are nicely done.

Mobius - Surveillance wins by a mile for me on this and will get some plays, nice stuff!

Ways & Means - Should be a strong release on the label, I look forward to hearing more from these guys in the future

Click HERE to listen to all the tracks - Original Source - Defiance EP

Available NOW from

Beatport - www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/357108
Juno - www.junodownload.com/labels/Definition%3ABreaks/releases/
Trackitdown - www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/115593/definition-breaks.html

and loads more stores including I-tunes - and coming shortly to Addictech...... (sorry for the delay)....
John Grief
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx