Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE013: TRUKERS - BEYOND PLACE ... OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE013: TRUKERS - BEYOND PLACE ... OUT NOW!
RUNE013: TRUKERS - BEYOND PLACE ... OUT NOW! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1

RUNE013: "Trukers - Beyond Place & Round-Trip Dreams"

• Trukers - Beyond Place
• Trukers - Beyond Place (Lime Time remix)
• Trukers - Beyond Place (Parallax Breakz dubstep remix)
• Trukers - Beyond Place (Sonority remix)

• Trukers - Round-Trip Dreams
• Trukers - Round-Trip Dreams (Clandestine remix)
• Trukers - Round-Trip Dreams (Digital Department remix)
• Trukers - Round-Trip Dreams (Grade-E remix)

=========================================

>> In English:

«Several times I caught myself on the fact that through a magnifying glass I was looking for myself at a globe»
(Stanislaw Jerzy Lec)

Our world is unpredictable and multivariate. Each person sees and perceives it in the manifestation which corresponds to the formed common stereotypes or worldview. We are looking for our own place, we are dreaming of a better future, overlooking the current moment, its value is negligible compared to the luxurious perspective. Dreams absorb the time, thoughts drive us away from reality - does that make us happier today? That is where the irony is mockering the mind.

13th release of RUNE Recordings is the first musical experience of Spaniard TRUKERS, which found expression in 2 lyrical tracks - «Beyond Place» and «Round Trip Dreams».

> The original version of «Beyond Place» has been composed in classic progressive breaks. Melancholic mood of Ruben can be traced in the track, and lately is replaced by the inspiring aura of «Round-Trip Dreams».

> Balance and peace are the meaning of the remix on «Beyond Place» from Lime Time. The atmospheric of the work from Pasha gently envelops and soothes the anxious temperament. We are relaxed.

> The unexpected decision from Parallax Breakz in the form of dubstep-remix mobilizes mentality for a measured thinking, delivers us the trust to the open world.

> The debut work on RUNE from Sonority attracts by its graceful rhythm. The remix of Jan concludes in-depth analysis of life – it is an inspiration from the understanding of the life feast!

> The remix on «Round Trip Dreams» by an American duo of Russian guys Clandestine wraps you with a warm blanket of bass. Having retained the original melodic sound, the guys have decorated it with their brand-own glitch-sounding. Clandestine, remember their name.

> The work from Digital Department was made in the best traditions of progressive breaks. Arseniy has greatly «boosted» the original track: his remix is just what people need at the prime-time of a dance night!

> A musician with a growing experience Grade-E made first his move towards RUNE, and we appreciate that. We like his initiative, the result of which was a splendid remix on «Round-Trip Dreams»!

Speculations about life while being alone may lead to the pessimistic mood. It is much better to take the nature of the world in its original form, without dirtying its with unlikely speculation. Let's value the present, because our future is what we are thinking about now.

RUNE Team sincerely hopes that the music makes us better. Thank you for your love.

>> ARTIST's SUPPORT:

• FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH, BROKEN ROBOT):
«The Lime Time remix is REALLY nice!!

Big up!»

• UNDER THIS (iBREAKS, DOWNBEAT, RUNE, VIM, DS UK):
«WONDERFUL PACKAGE!!! That`s all we can say about it. : )
All the tunes are really well-produced and have some special charm, but Parallax Breakz`s remix stands out for us here. Amazing track! Very sensitive, pure, even sexy and mystic enough to take our breath away.

10/10. Full support from here!»

• AUDIOHAZARD (RUNE, EGO SHOT, BOMBTRAXX):
«Thanks for this promo, out of the Beyond Place’s mixes it is difficult to choose a favourite between the Lime and Sonority remix, and with the Round-Trip Dreams the Digital Department is just there as my favourite at the moment, but all in both originals and all the remixes are great, a really nice slice of progressive breaks.»

• DUANE BARRY (DS UK, RIDICULOUD, DUSTED BREAKS):
«Gorgeous stuff again from one of my favourite labels! Beyond place all tracks are lovely as can be expected by the producers involved and very impressed by Sonority remix. Love the frantic pace of Round Trip as well! Keep it up guys »

• YREANE (XSSR, AYRA, SCARCITY, RUNE):
«Sonority and Digital Department are for me here. Thanks for the package. Quality. Will support in our podcast.»

• LINE OF SIGHT (SCARCITY, DUSTED BREAKS, DS UK, RUNE):
«What a wonderful EP! All tracks are top quality, also very very wicked and interesting remix from Parallax Breakz - I will play this for sure in some of my sets! Love the Digital Department and Sonority remixes too!

Thank you and respect!»

• TRIPLE AGENT (LOGARIDDIM):
«Relaxed tunes in this package! Perfect soundtrack for having a beer and enjoying the sunset. Nice!»

• PALE PANGUIN (THE SCIENTIFICS, VIM RECORDS):
«Another top quality package from RUNE! Both originals are quality Progressive Breaks tunes by one of the most talented Breaks producers, TRUKERS.
LIME TIME, PARALLAX, GRADE-E did really strong remixes but i'm amazed with the quality of SONORITY, CLANDESTINE, DIGITAL DEPARTMENT works.......the newcomers are really-really great. Big ups to RUNE for flying high the flag of quality Progressive-Breaks!!!»

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE, VIM, BREAKS.SK // 'FUTURE BREAKZ' Show on FNOOB Radio):
«Superb stuff! I really like Trukers music and think he is one of the most promising progressive breaks producers around. Both original tracks are great. Really nice sounds and melodies.

The remixes are also very good. Quite a few artists I never heard of - which is great. So far I think my favourite is the Digital Department remix - nice and deep, quite dark too. Parallax Breakz remix is very cool and unique. Love the bassline on the Clandenstine remix and I'm really feeling the Soronity mix too.

Top package - full support!»

• DJ FASTBINDER ('FUTURE BREAKZ' Show on FNOOB Radio):
«WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. This release is so massive! The both tracks are bombs! Also the remixes are beautiful atmospheric breaks from the finest level. BIG UP!»

• DR.FISH (VIM // 'AVON CALLING' show on BRAP.FM):
“Overall a really top package once again. Something in there for everyone. The ones below are my picks of the bunch and will be getting full support from me.

Trukers - Beyond Place (Original) - Beautiful tune. Really like it!
Trukers - Beyond Place (Lime Time remix) - This is awesome. Beautiful tune. Lovely atmospherics and percussion.
Trukers - Beyond Place (Parallax Breakz dubstep remix) - Love this! If only all Dubstep sounded like this the world would be a better place ha ha!
Trukers - Beyond Place (Sonority remix) - Really liking this.
Trukers - Round-Trip Dreams (Digital Department remix) - Really enjoying this one. Awesome groove and lovely deep vibe! Perfect Sunrise Set material this one.

Thanks very much.»

• PASCAL INC. (LOGARIDDIM):
«Thanks a lot for this massive breaks package. It's hard to make a decission which one (not) to play. All tracks are wicked and will be in my future playlists for sure.

Cheers & keep up the good work with RUNE

• ART PROJECT ?! (RUNE):
«A new release from RUNE recordings can be compared with the feelings of flying an aeroplane simulation, you feel yourself in the role of pilote, while the music and your body is like an aeroplane. Each track is driving you to make another sky figure - you are fuelled by some unamaginary force, you are barraging in the open sky, making a loop with your thoughts, then going to the open space of the universe, after all you having stopped for a slightest second and then abruptly falling down and this is the feeling of a free fall which can make you feel happy... The tunes is so packed with different sounds, that it creates images in your head, and those images help you flying into an undescribable space... Pictures are constantly changing during the flight and none is going to be seen twice...

Thanks a lot to each musician and the label itself for such a miracle!»

• TOM CLYDE (VIM, SCARCITY):
«Great pack for lovers of atmospheric breaks! My pick is Cladestine and Digital Department remixes.»

>> LINKS:

www.rune.com.ua
www.myspace.com/runerecordings
runerecordings.promodj.ru
soundcloud.com/rune-recordings

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS
>> LINK TO BUY
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/06/02 01:58 By RUNE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx