Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE015: ''Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds''_OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE015: ''Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds''_OUT NOW!
RUNE015: ''Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds''_OUT NOW! 13 Years ago Karma: 1

RUNE015: Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds

• Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds
• Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds (Mongoose remix)
• Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds (Affective remix)

=========================================

«When I am lying on my back, I am looking at the sky. When I am lying on my belly, the clouds are looking down right at me.» (Cecilia Ahern)

Rush of working days is capturing one’s thoughts and taking away the joy of memories and even depriving of the feeling of participation in one’s own life. Often, we spend our resources for an organizational purpose and almost forget about the rest for our souls. It turns out that the sky is always imperiously gazing at us and there’s no time for a dreamy looking at the clouds in the life of an office worker. Having thrown off our jackets of concerns, having pulled off our suffocative ties of problems and having taken off our shoes of duties which had been rubbing our feet, we are walking on the grass with ease and are looking at the kaleidoscope of pure clouds. The light-heartedness of our childhood has returned!

«RUNE015: Andrew StetS – Silver Clouds» is an experimental experience for RUNE. It’s a melodic dubstep, which is immersing one’s mind into relaxation at the present moment and recharging it with energy for the future!

> The original track from the resident of RUNE recordings Ukrainian Andrew StetS is a symbol of the author’s youth and it conveys his fond memories of youthful serenity.

> A qualitative reformation of the original is proposed by Hungarian musician Mongoose. The remix by Peter is a light version of ‘Silver Clouds’ for a barefoot walk-out in a rainy day. : )

> A rising star of Russian electronic music Alex ‘Affective’ has greatly enriched the original with his own powerful sound, having retained the lyrical moments of ‘Silver Clouds’.

RUNE team wishes all of you to be always able to find time for contacting the nature and understand its essence while looking at the clouds and listening to ‘Silver Clouds’. : )

>> FEEDBACK:

• ABDOMEN BURST (RUNE / PROTON / SOLARIS / DS UK / MORPHOSIS):
“I am very inspired by that release. It is a first complete dub-step release where all the tracks satisfy my taste – the original is, of course, very good – Andrey had done a great work. The vocal gives wonderful feelings, the music fills all my soul with harmony…
Also I wanted to turn your attention to a perfect work by Alexey, I, personally, never thought that I would hear a proper dub-step track, and I was wrong… I am very happy about that.

I am very proud to add all the release to my favorites.”

• DUANE BARRY (DS UK / RUNE / MORPHOSIS / DUSTED BREAKS / RIDICULOUD / VIM):
“Massive big ups for this wonderful release and doing something different - original sounds like it could be a on film soundtrack or something very unique! Love Affective's remix as always, this has gone straight into my sets

• UNDER THIS (RUNE / iBREAKS / DOWNBEAT / DS UK / VIM):
“What a massive package! Sounds really fresh! Can`t even chose the best track here.

Top stuff!”

• KARL SAV (RUNE / SCARCITY / RE:CONNECT / XSSR / ERASE):
“Liking the original the best and the Affective remix - nice to hear dub-step that isn't balls to the wall, hard for hard sake, music-by-numbers sounds-like the rest of other dub-step. Melodic, pretty and original...”

• HOME ALONE (RUNE / EGO SHOT / SCARCITY / RIDICULOUD / DEAD FAMOUS / VIM):
“Wow! I am not into dub-step, but these 3 mixes are just superb! Amazing release!”

• KICKFLIP (RUNE / EN:VISION / BIG SQUARE / DUSTED BREAKS / DEAD FAMOUS / BROKEN ROBOT):
“Good atmospheric dubsteppy original, and the Affective remix is epic!”

• LINE OF SIGHT (RUNE / SCARCITY / DS UK / DUSTED BREAKS / MORPHOSIS / VIM):
“This is simply amazing, the guitars and vocals are beautiful and so is the overall atmosphere of the tune - really takes you on a journey. I also like the remixes, especially the Affective remix. 10/10”

• BOBA (CURL & DEAN // RUNE / SCARCITY / DS UK / DUSTED BREAKS / VIM):
“Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds : Yeah really feeling this, awesome peice of downtempo music, full of emotion and feelings, sunshine tune.
Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds (Mongoose remix) : This is ok, experimental, but i prefere the original.
Andrew StetS - Silver Clouds (Affective remix) : This is a sweet remix, more beefy, feeling this, wicked alternative from the original.

I love the original and the remixers must have had a joy with the sound they had to play with, fav remix is the Affective remix, nice beefy
take of the smooth original.”

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE / VIM / BREAKS.SK):
“I’m not a huge Dubstep fan, although these tracks are very nice as they are more progressive
I really like the chilled version of the original, and I could see the Affective remix doing some damage on the floors. Not usually my cup of tea, but great tunes!”

• DJ FASTBINDER (‘FUTURE BREAKZ’ show on FNOOB Radio):
”Big release again! Deffo gone play this one! Org and remixes are beautiful!”

>> LINKS:

www.rune.com.ua
www.myspace.com/runerecordings
runerecordings.promodj.ru
soundcloud.com/rune-recordings

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS
>> LINK TO BUY
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx