Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS110 LADY PACKA OUT 25TH JULY!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS110 LADY PACKA OUT 25TH JULY!!
V.I.M.BREAKS110 LADY PACKA OUT 25TH JULY!! 13 Years ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: LADY PACKA
TITLE: “THE TRUTH IS CALLING/AMAZING”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS0110
RELEASE DATE: MID JULY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
MASTERED: BY Scapo
LADY PACKA is no stranger to Tech-Breaks international scene as one of the top international Breaks producers/djs and one of key artists in V.I.M.BREAKS family. Having released killer singles and remixes for our label, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS, RAVEART RECORDS and more Packa voted as No7 International Breaks DJ and No38 International Breaks producer in the last BREAKSPOLL awards! On the remixes side we’ve got some killer stuff by DOCKTHOR (LUCA DADDI’s Breaks alias), FELTZER (STEVE MACCABE’s Funkier alter-ego) and label owners THE SCIENTIFICS who are coming strong after their killer last compilation for V.I.M.BREAKS (V.I.M.BREAKSCD004 THE SCIENTIFICS-ORIGINALS AND REMIXES: FORWARD THINKING BREAKS AND TECHNO MUSIC).

LADY PACKA “The Truth Is Calling”
An awesome Tech-breaks burner with killer dirty bass and well driven sytnhs! Squelching, dirty, phat, rollin and ultra hot!!
LADY PACKA “The Truth is Calling (DOCKTHOR Remix)”
Epic, ultra powerful, crisp, rollin and manic Synth-oriented this is hot, dirty and magic like Tijuana’s burning desert!!
LADY PACKA “The Truth Is Calling (FELTZER Remix)”
Forward-thinking Tech-Funk roller full of clicks, bleeps, dirty synths and amazing technoid floating!! Mister Feltzer keep things properly naughty!
LADY PACKA “Amazing”
Amazing music experience! Killer darkish bass, phat and crisp kicks, manic fx and synths, wicked vocal hooks…..fire on the dancefloor!
LADY PACKA “Amazing (THE SCIENTIFICS Remix)”
Taking a trip to never-ever land the Greek trio transforms the original into a rollin Tech-Breaks beauty with old-skool drops, darkish pads and velvet Summer feeling!

Available Mid July from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/ladypacka
www.myspace.com/lucadaddi
www.myspace.com/stevemaccabe
www.myspace.com/thescientifics

V.I.M.RECORD
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK

1.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hi mate, thanks for promo. like original of 'amazing' track.

2.YREANE (XSSR, SCARCITY RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
The Scientifics and Dockthor remixes for me here. Thanks for the promo.

3.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BREAKS SK, DIABLO LCO RECORDS)
Hi Greg!
Always quality productions from Lady Packa, Nice remix from The scientifics like the pads at 3 mins Dockthors remix of The Truth is Calling is my fav track from this release but i think the Feltzer remix is also really great!
Thanks for sharing it
4.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris,
Lady Packa- "The Truth Is Calling"
Nice use of the sample in the original. Nice Dirty Bassline and Great energy! Nice breakdown too. Feltzer also very good, dark and twisted as always!
"Amazing"
Lovce the intro into break. Nice tech-breaks, love the Whomp! Loving "The Scientifics" mix, great use of the beats. Nice atmosphere over the bassline too, Top remix, keeps getting better throughout.
Cheer's,
C@de

5.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanks for this greg
my favourites are the scientific mix of Amazing and the Dockthor mix of The Truth is Calling, bot are really great tunes!
d

6.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS. V.I.M.BREAKS)
Favourite Track: LADY PACKA-AMAZING (THE SCIENTIFICS REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: The name of the track says it all, . I like a lot this track, breaks for close your eyes and relax, fresh beats for this hottest summer,
BL1TZ (KEY Audio / VIM Breaks) Spain

7.KONDRASHOV (UNDER THIS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hi mate,

Thanks for the promo!

I`m not massive fan of techy sound, but I really like this package. Loads of interesting and unpredictable turns and fresh sounds. Thanks!

8.FREAK DA BASS (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
The 2 originals are the best tracks !!!

9.CRIMINAL DISCO (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Yet again V.I.M. does it again with yet another banging release, The DOCKTHOR remix is just as grubby !

10.FISSO & SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Full support to this release!! V.I.M. is delivering pure quality stuff, love it
Cheers,
Andrea

11.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM AND BREAKS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo...

Favourite Track: LADY PACKA-AMAZING (ORIGINAL MIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Good tech breaks as always of my partner Lady Packa.She makes the music will always be a reference for all... killer melody of the minute 2:20 i like it!! with a perfect synth.
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

12.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello Greg.
Thank you very much promo pack. LADY PACKA-THE TRUTH IS CALLING great bass line n techno beat! Me likey!

13.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, EN:VISION RECORDS, BRIGHTON BREAKS)
Feeling the Dockthor remix! Feltzer's remix is also a bit different.

14.MIKE GOLDEN (THE SPIDER BITE, V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA, DUSTED BREAKS)
Lady Packa's original mixes : Thanks so much lp full support on this 1. Very Dope TEch breaks and tech funky breaks love it thanks
Mike Golden aka The Spider Bite

15.TRUKERS (RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks Gregory for sending! Packa’s always killer! great stuff on this release as usual. Nice!

16.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris!

Thx a lot for the promo!
Lady Packa did a great job here, liking both tracks a lot =)
The grooving drive of The Scientifics Mix took me as well!

Cheers, ire

17.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Gregory, cheers for the promo
Really Liking "The Truth Is Calling" original. Infectious party music. Reckon this will go down really well on the floor.
Also really liking The Scientifics Remix of "Amazing"! Nice and deep. Great stuff.
"The Truth Is Calling" Dockthor Remix is also a cracking track and my favourite of the release. Similar Vibe to the old Drumattic twins stuff! Blinding!
Another great package from V.I.M. all round. Thanks very much.

Ben

18.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" The Feltzer remix is the standout track here for me, love the dirtiness of it, support on this one. "

Richie

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/lady-packa-the-truth-is
soundcloud.com/lady-packa/lady-packa-amazing-25th-of
soundcloud.com/lady-packa/lady-packa-the-truth-is-1
soundcloud.com/lady-packa/lady-packa-the-truth-is
soundcloud.com/the-scientifics/lady-packa-amazing-the
soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe/lady-packa-the-truth-is
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx