Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE017: "Parallax Breakz - Waves" _ OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE017: "Parallax Breakz - Waves" _ OUT NOW!
RUNE017: "Parallax Breakz - Waves" _ OUT NOW! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1

RUNE017: Parallax Breakz - Waves

• Parallax Breakz - Waves
• Parallax Breakz - Waves (Curl & Dean Remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Waves (Ilya Mosolov 'Tsunami' Remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Waves (Oleg Zubkov Remix)
• Parallax Breakz - Waves (Yadek Remix)

>> SUPPORT FROM:

Under This, Kickflip, Audiohazard, Retroid, Abdomen Burst, Llupa, MDK, Duane Barry, Andy Faze, F-Word, Dr. Fish, Quextal, Pascal Inc., Tom Clyde, DJ Fastbinder, George Mosoh, Sparkless.

=========================================

«Do not be afraid of the future. Staring at it, do not be fooled by it, but do not be afraid of it. Yesterday I went to the ship’s bridge and saw waves as huge as mountains, waves and the ship’s bow, which was confidently cutting them. I asked myself, why the ship beats the waves, although they are so many, and she is alone? And I realized - the reason is that the ship has its goal, but waves – they have not. If we have a goal, we always arrive to where we want.» (Winston Churchill)

Yes, the RUNE team is confidently striding towards the goal - with your support, my friends, we climbed up the wave of good fortune and are surfing on it!

«RUNE017: Parallax Breakz - Waves» displays a quantum leap in the label’s work. We sincerely hope that you appreciate the work of musicians who worked over this release.

> The captain of the schooner by the name of RUNE recordings, Alex sets the course for a long and happy sailing! Soft mood of the original Parallax Breakz friendly covers the listeners with a wave of positive attitude.

> The duo of experienced musicians from the UK - Curl & Dean has been enlisted into the crew. Their remix on 'Waves' - it is professionally performed work, swinging on the crest of the drive!

> Navigator Ilya Mosolov is an absolutely indispensable member of the RUNE team! His remix - it's a reminder that the power of the ocean is much stronger than human. We care for nature and it will care for us in its turn.

> The captain’s mate, a resident of RUNE recordings, Oleg Zubkov knows a lot about shipping. Oleg’s textured remix by the author shows his strength and invaluable experience in taming the obstinate waves!

> Another resident of the label, the youngest commander Yadek evaluates a successful voyage of the RUNE in this season. The remix by Yadek is as nice as the warm waves splashing on human feet while walking along the shore.

We have successfully landed on the vacation shores! The year of the label’s work was a success! We sincerely thank everyone for their support, interest in music under the name of RUNE - thanks to the musicians whose work inspires, to DJs, whose choice fell on the tracks of RUNE, to the radio show hosts, playing our songs on the radio, and, of course, to our dear listeners, whose love is priceless!

New season means new achievements. The year experience gives us the opportunity to make even better music. Everyone enjoy your holiday, see you again in autumn!

>> ARTISTS' SUPPORT:

• KICKFLIP (RUNE / EN:VISION / BIG SQUARE / DUSTED BREAKS / DEAD FAMOUS / BROKEN ROBOT):

‘Liking the original and also feeling Oleg Zubkov's nuskooly tinged remix!’

• RETROID (MORPHOSIS / EGO SHOT / RUNE / DS UK / SCARCITY / RIDICULOUD):
Oleg Zubkov remix is outstanding for me! I will support it!’

• UNDER THIS (RUNE / iBREAKS / DOWNBEAT / DS UK / VIM):
‘Another solid package from RUNE. Loads of melodic stuff as usual here. Our faves are Ilya Mosolov 'Tsunami' remix and Oleg Zubkov remix. Definitely will play them.’

• DUANE BARRY (DS UK / RUNE / MORPHOSIS / DUSTED BREAKS / RIDICULOUD / VIM):
‘Every track is brilliant! I'm always excited to get some new stuff from Oleg, he is one of my favourite producers and his remix is just incredible! Will be playing all tracks

• AUDIOHAZARD (RUNE / EGO SHOT / BOMBTRAXX / DUSTED BREAKS):
‘Thanks for sending this over, really solid package, nice one. Gotta say the Yadek mix is probably my favourite on this one.’

• MDK (RUNE / DS UK / EGO SHOT / RIDICULOUD / DEAD FAMOUS / DISTORSION):
‘Banger release! My NO.1 is the Oleg Zubkov remix!’

• LLUPA (RUNE / SCARCITY / DS UK / RIDICULOUD / DEFINITION ):
‘Nice to hear the deepness from PB on the original again He really does this stuff so well - great track. Yadek off sets the deepness with some lighter melodies and vibes. C&D root out the groove in the tune and build on that - layered other elements from the track very nicely - cool different vibe. Ilya gives it a more upbeat, but still deep, twist with some big beats and upfront sounds - great track for later in the set. Oleg focuses more on the deeper throbbing elements pulling together warbling monster of a deep track.

Great release - each track has it's own vibe and style - top notch RUNE

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE / VIM / BREAKS.SK):
‘I love the original, its awesome work by Alex! All the remixes are great too. Love the groove on the Curl & Dean remix and the Yadek remix is really nice, very deep My 2 faves! Illya Mosolov and Oleg Zubkov remixes are great too.

Cool package.’

• PASCAL INC. (LOGARIDDIM):
‘Thanks for this stunning promo-package!

I listened to all tracks and these are my favs:

Original Mix (4/5): Finest music from another universe! The synths are stunning.

Ilya Mosolov Remix (4/5): very spherical and a smooth groove. Really looking forward to more sounds of Ilya Mosolov.

Overall there are 5 very strong versions, congrats to this release! My full support.’

• TOM CLYDE (BBZ CREW // VIM / SCARCITY):
‘I like a lot Ilya Mosolov & Oleg Zubkov remixes! Proggy & groovy =)’

• DJ QUEXTAL (quextal.com/):
‘I'll be supporting the Oleg Zubkov and Yadek mixes. Oleg's is my favourite - so deep and moody, and the sound shows his production experience, but Yadek's is a great counterpart to it for a sunnier day/mood

• DR. FISH (VIM // ‘AVON CALLING’ show on BRAP.FM):
‘Really good package once again. Quality productions throughout.

For me the stand out of the release has to be the Original. Classic Parallax Breakz.

Also liking the spin the Oleg Zubkov Remix has added. Deep stuff.

Full support from me on these. Will give them a spin on my live shows and on this weeks forthcoming ‘Avon Calling’!’

• DJ FASTBINDER (‘FUTURE BREAKZ’ show on FNOOB Radio):
‘I have no words for this, mate! To beautiful!’

• GEORGE MOSOH (PROBEAT PODCAST):
‘Guys, thanks for this release - it's really cool! The best works are Original, Yadek's and Ilya Mosolov's remixes, last one with it's amazing sounds - make me happy!’

>> LINKS:

www.rune.com.ua
www.myspace.com/runerecordings
runerecordings.promodj.ru
soundcloud.com/rune-recordings

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS
>> LINK TO BUY
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx