Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS113 HIRONIMUS BOSCH OUT 23RD AUGUST!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS113 HIRONIMUS BOSCH OUT 23RD AUGUST!!
V.I.M.BREAKS113 HIRONIMUS BOSCH OUT 23RD AUGUST!! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: HIRONIMUS BOSCH
TITLE: “THE PULSE/RENEGADE FUNK”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 12” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS113
RELEASE DATE: LATE AUGUST
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: BY SCAPO

The mysterious HIRONIMUS BOSCH is releasing his debut single for our label. The rising producer caused a lot of stir lately with some killer releases and remixes for labels like BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, SUBTRIBE RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, WE ARE LIVE, ERASE RECORDS and a couple of killer remixes for our label. A star on the rise! We’ve got a killer package with strong remixes by American producer VIZE (check his killer releases for RIDICULOUD RECORDS, 13BREAKZ and his first single “GOTCHA NOW” for our label earlier this year), French Electro-Breaker SPYKE (his V.I.M.BREAKS single “BREAKZ ARMY” caused a lot of buzz before some months) and our fellow HOME ALONE, one of the best Breaks producers around and a key member of V.I.M.BREAKS family (his last single “SERPENTS” for DIABLO LOCO RECORDS gained strong success in the charts!).

HIRONIMUS BOSCH “The Pulse”
Phat, crunchy and funky this is a great Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk roller based on killer bass, awesome clicks, sweeps and dirty distorted synths……
HIRONIMUS BOSCH “The Pulse (VIZE Remix)”
VIZE add his ultra thrilling old-skoolish funky flavour to the original with outstanding results! Funky, dirty, epic and groovy this is hot as Hell!
HIRONIMUS BOSCH “The Pulse (SPYKE Remix)”
Crispy and tough Tech-Breaks burner by mister SPYKE with manic distorted sytnhs, killer percussive elements, wooble bass.....dancefloor on fire!
HIRONIMUS BOSCH “Renegade Funk”
Hironimus production qualities are simply amazing……not much words to say……hands in the air for this amazing Tech-Funk floorfiller!!!
HIRONIMUS BOSCH “Renegade Funk (HOME ALONE Remix)”
Dark, twisted, dirty, phat, groovy with amazing touches of Psy/Proggy elements…..this is an amazing piece of HOME ALONE excellence……killer!

Available Late August from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/hironimusbosch
www.myspace.com/djvizepdx
www.myspace.com/spykelfo
www.myspace.com/homealonebeats

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK
1.KONDRASHOV (UNDER THIS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DOWNBEAT RECORDS)
Very good package indeed! Really diggin "The Pulse" original and Home Alone`s remix of “Renegade Funk”. Massive tracks! Thanks!

2.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
I like the original mix. Will play on my radio show tomorrow

Hi Greg hope ur good!
Quality productions from HB.Love this original version of Renegade Funk.
Majic intro on Home Alones wicked remix. Really great track !!!
More quality productions from Spyke and Vize make this a classic Vim release
Cheers
Jim

4.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
some funky tracks there, cheers!

---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

5.INZERT (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg!

First of all thanks for the promo. Thats one solid release you got here. I can't even choose a favourite. The two originals are huge, 'Pulse' has a bit of the oldskool mood, which is great, you can't get it nowdays at all. The remixes, all of them are playable in a party depending on the crowd, but maybe Home Alone's sound what gets me most.
Ohh, and 'Renegade Funk' is just a bomb!! Simple as that.

Speak soon,
Inzert

6.GELAZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
hey, big thanks for the promo mate, great release from VIM. Both originals fully for me, THE PULSE especially, love this side of psy tech funk from HIRONIMUS BOSCH. HOME ALONE remix sounds good too

7.ELECTRIC SOULSIDE/LIZARD KINGS (U & A RECORDS, BUGEYED RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, ILLEVEN ELEVEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, CHAMPION BEATS, ERASE RECORDS)
. Yeahh great package!!
Big Support!

8.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
Hello mate,
All over Renegade Funk. Original Mix is the stand out track for me, great production.
Cheers!

9.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris,
Many thanks for the Promos.
I absolutely love "Renegade Funk" and have bee thrashing the life out of this for the past few days and will be playing out for sure!!! Home alone on top form with his mix, great build in the intro and breakdowns! Love the "Vize" mix a more funky take on the original, lovely beats!!
Great package once again,
Cheer's,
Cade

10.SYSTEM 2 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo, my fav is Renegade Funk, quality tech funk breaks!

11.TRUKERS (RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS.SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the package mate.
Wow, is amazing fast pace of releases from VIM,
For me the Remix "Home Alone Remix" stands out above the rest on this. Killer remix!! wicked bassline and groove, nice blend of Proggy and Psy!

12.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi,
Thx for the promo...
Big up to Hironimus Bosch for 'Renegade Funk'...killer tune! Home Alone's Mix is a big one as well ...will play them
both!
Cheers,
Ire

13.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Hell Yeah!! Both tracks here are pure soundsystem destroyers!! Lovin' "Renegade Funk" & the Home Alone remix but the track I'm feeling the most from this release has to be the original mix of "The Pulse".. simply amazing!!

14.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS.SK RECORDS)
Hi Gregory,
Thanks - great package this one!
Both original tunes are really good - especially The Pulse - defo my fave - wicked funky Breaks! remixes are pretty hot too, Home Alones is very bouncy
Liking Vize remix also, and Spykes version - very cool stuff! Support in our shows!
Cheers,
Andy

15.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" serious release from Vim, there are two stand out tracks for me on this one, the original mix of pulse has a infectious breaks groove, the roll of the drums gets you on first listen. The BIG dancefloor weapon has got the spyke remix, this will blow the roof off.....support."

Richie

16.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS)
Cheers mate, nice release. I like both originals but Home Alone mix the one for me !

soundcloud.com/fletric
www.facebook.com/fletric.music

17.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
another awesome release, V.I.M. Records is on fire! love the originals from Hironimus and the remixes are wicked as well.
will play Home Alone remix for sure, for me he is one of the top producers at the moment, his tunes are just bombs!

Cheers,
Andrea

18.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
HIRONIMUS BOSCH FEEDBACK:

Favourite Track: HIRONIMUS BOSCH-RENEGADE FUNK (HOME ALONE REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: The original have all for enjoy in a dark club, but the remix created by my friend Home Alone turns the original vibes and makes a dancefloor destroyer, very very good release!
BL1TZ (KEY Audio / VIM Breaks) Spain

19.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, R3TOX RECORDS)
Hi mate. thanks for sending me this package,

The Home Alone remix is really the only track i like and would play from this release, this is one of Dino's best remixes to date. There are some nice sounds in the original mixes but neither of them really suit my sound and style, good production though as always from Hironimus Bosch.

Thanks

Steve Maccabe / Feltzer
VIM Records / R3tox Records

20.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS)
Wasn't going for the Hironimous Bosch release so much. Wasn't bad,
just didn't click with me.

21.RUNRIOT (WE ARE LIVE RECORDS, SKINT RECORDS, N-MITY SOUND RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Great ideas in the originals! The Renegade Funk takes it for me - BIG tune!
RUNRIOT

22.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Thanks for sending these over, after a long hard listen I have decided they all ROCK and Renegade Funk is my fave of the release....sounds like a bit of Hedflux inspiration in there!!! Nice one!

Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

23.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS)
V.I.M.BREAKS113 HIRONIMUS BOSCH PROMO PACK
Hello Greg !
Great promo pack ! Nice stuff ! Hironimus Bosch - The Pulse - sic beat, huge tune,yeah !

24.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Cheers for this!
Loving the deep tech groove and slow build on The Pulse - really cool tune. Renegade Funk is also a sweet original, solid tech funkery! Home Alone is the pic of the remixes for me, he really locked into the groove of the original and tweaks it throughout into a much more driving track.
cool release guys !

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/hironimus-bosch-renegade-funk
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/hironimus-bosch-the-pulse
soundcloud.com/homealone/hironimus-bosch-renegade-funk
soundcloud.com/spykelfo/hironimus-bosch-...m-unmastered-128kbps
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx