Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

T.R.O - The Beginning feat Refracture rmx....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: T.R.O - The Beginning feat Refracture rmx....
T.R.O - The Beginning feat Refracture rmx.... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

T.R.O. - The Beginning

featuring remixes from Refracture and Physical Bross....

Germany's T.R.O. has been putting out quality tunes and remixes on various labels for a long time, and his own label Furisio shows that a label doesn't need genre boundaries to release good music. So when he did a remix for us a while back we have been bugging him for an original track to release - and The Beginning is the result!

A phat yet bouncy track that has basslines, beats and energy in abundance needs a couple of quality remixes to complete the package. So who better than Refracture to return to the label and provide us with yet another slice of his own brand of heaviness! This one keeps ramping up the pressure to an almighty acid and breaks breakdown - pure class. And to finish off Spain's Physical Bross throw a complete curve ball and give us an awesome hybrid of a remix.

Some of the feedback for this release......

Under This - Nice package! Best here in our opinion is Refracture`s remix

Bill Vega - Another good release, going with the Refracture remix, liking the added bleeps, great production

601 - I'm leaning towards the original one here,i've always had respect for any producer who follows their own vibe and TRO is definitely one of them, great stuff

Lethalness - KILLER realease!! love Refracture remix and Physical bross!! I will put it on in my next show..

Mesmer. - AWESOME PACKAGE !!! wow

Ben & Lex - Refracture remix is the one.. slamming

Audiohazard - Good release. Three really different sounding mixes here. My favourite at the moment is the original mix. As with other Db releases there is something a bit special about the drums.

Sketi - Great release. Been hearing a lot of T.R.O recently. Love the Phrsical Bross Rmx. Has to be my favourite.

Twista - yeah man .. nice release, i went straight for the refracture remix, which is wicked, but physical bros have done the bizniz on this one

Youthful Implants - nice vibes! the original and refracture remix are slamming.

Click here to listen to - T.R.O - The Beginning (Original)

Click here to listen to - T.R.O - The Beginning (Refracture Remix)

Click here to listen to - T.R.O - The Beginning (Physical Bross Remix)

OUT NOW @ Beatport..... http://www.beatport.com/release/the-beginning/406631
John Grief
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: T.R.O - The Beginning feat Refracture rmx.... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Now available at loads more digital stores including.......

Juno - www.junodownload.com/products/the-beginning/1826223-02/

Trackitdown - www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks/track/3568829.html

Addictech - definitionbreaks.addictech.com/

and plenty more including I-Tunes........
John Grief
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx