Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

B.Vega & N.D -Head Rush (Under This Remix) OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: B.Vega & N.D -Head Rush (Under This Remix) OUT NOW
B.Vega & N.D -Head Rush (Under This Remix) OUT NOW 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0

Bill Vega & New Decade - Head Rush Remixes

featuring Under This, Vinyl Junkie & Physical Bross....

After the success of Bill Vega & New Decade's original, we couldnt resist giving this one a second outing - but with a whole host of new remixes....

And to kick things off we have the mighty Under This who turn in an absolute smasher of a remix. Under This really do bring their own flavour to this track adding new melodies and a new vocal this remix - this is BIG!!
Second up we have Warehouse Wax head honcho and all round hardcore head Vinyl Junkie, who drops his own 140 / future jungle flavour on it, breathing new life in whilst keeping the original completely in focus.
And to finish we couldnt resist another remix from Spain - this time in the shape of the Physical Bross - who are on fire at the moment with their hybrid style remixes, and this is one drops between dubstep and breaks effortlessly!

Some of the feedback for this release......

601 - Under this do a great job on here and all mixes are good, we'll def support
Lethalness - KILLER PACKAGE!!! for me Under This remix and Physical bross remix it was awesome!!
Left/Right - big support on the Under This mix.
Far Too Loud - Under This have done a good job here
Audiohazard - Sweet release, loving all 3 mixes of this.
Ceos - Big release! Deff feeling the Under This remix the most.
DiiSTORTiiON - Wicked package. Standout for me in Under This's remix. Physical Bross's remix smashes it home as well.
Lightshapers - boooooooooooooooooooooom. physical brothers remix is top dollar
Mobius - Under This have been impressing me with most of their work of late and this is no exception, nice and crisp, musical and packed full of energy
Lucas (Top Drawer Digital) - Ohhhhhh , Ive been waitin' for this baby. Think the Under This Remix is my Remix of the Year...Pure Badnesss. Loving Vinyl Junkies pitchbend madness too ..Great release as per...

Click HERE to listen to - Bill Vega & New Decade - Head Rush (Under This Remix)

Click HERE to listen to - Bill Vega & New Decade - Head Rush (Vinyl Junkie Remix)

Click HERE to listen to - Bill Vega & New Decade - Head Rush (Physical Bross Remix)

Available NOW @ Beatport...... www.beatport.com/release/head-rush-the-remixes/684656
John Grief
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:B.Vega & N.D -Head Rush (Under This Remix) OUT NOW 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Now spread out across the download stores.....

Juno Download - www.junodownload.com/products/head-rush-remixes/1847068-02/

Trackitdown - www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks/track/3682166.html

Addictech - www.addictech.com/store/?p=definitionbreaks

Also at DJ Download, I-tunes etc.......

still doing reasonably well in Beatport charts too (also is now now cheaper!)
John Grief
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Re:B.Vega & N.D -Head Rush (Under This Remix) OUT NOW 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
lovin the vinyl junkie Rmx, John!
manion
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx