Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS122 MAX HERTZZ-THE MIST OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS122 MAX HERTZZ-THE MIST OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS122 MAX HERTZZ-THE MIST OUT NOW!! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MAX HERTZZ
TITLE: “THE MIST”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS120
RELEASE DATE: LATE OCTOBER
GENRE: Breaks/Electro-House
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: BY SCAPO

Another rising Russian producer is doing his debut for our label. Vadim Maximov aka MAX HERTZZ is a newcomer on the breaks scene, hailing from Ufa, Russia and his quality sounds attract our attention at once. Watch out for more killer singles and remixes by him for our label in the near future. On the remixes side we’re really proud to have a remix by CANNABINOID the breakbeat and chillout recording project of Vancouver dj and BeLeaf Productions co-founder Spaceman Spliff (aka Laurent Boucher), and a remix by one of the finest Spanish Breaks/Electro-House producers HARDNOISE which have many releases for labels like THE POOTY CLUB, HARD & HITS, DISTORTION RECORDS, ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS and V.I.M.BREAKS of course (watch out for his forthcoming V.I.M.BREAKS debut single!).

MAX HERTZZ “THE MIST”
Tough and crisp this is based in wicked bass, Psy/Proggy drops and awesome floating! Spaced-out, darkish with amazing Techy drops, melodic pieces, spacious pads…….and the vocals!! Walk inside The Mist!
MAX HERTZZ “THE MIST (Dub Mix)”
For those that they prefer their cup of tea without any vox! The Mist is all around us!
MAX HERTZZ “THE MIST (CANNABINOID remix)”
A trip to percussive Breaks hyper-space with amazing Tech-Jazzy drops via Psy feeling! Acidic drops, some haunting atmos and the groove goes on!!!
MAX HERTZZ “THE MIST (HARDNOISE remix)”
All hail the Duke of distorted Electro-House bangers!!! Fire on the dancefloor!!!

Available Late October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/maxhertzz
www.myspace.com/cannabinoidmusic
www.myspace.com/hardnoisemode

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, RAVEART RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Hi Greg !
Thx for the new package !Interesting work from Max Hertzz on the original ... Not really the type of stuff i'm looking for but it's a good work anyway ...My favorite of this release is the HardNoise remix : Great style and very efficient for make people moving on the deancefloor ... I will play this one for sure !!!
Cheers Mate
Peter aka MartOpetEr

2.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello,Gregory.Thanks very much for this promo,I love the original mix and Hardnoise Remix.Full support.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

3.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Hello Gregory! Great release! A lot of respect for Max Hertzz and thanks for the excellent remix of Hardnoise! Toy Quantize.

4.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
WOW this one is a big one. Really loving the original and the dub mix, big tunes!! Great job with the remixes too, both superb (love the acid on the cannabinoid one)

5.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM AND BREAKS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo!
Favourite Track: MAX HERTZZ-THE MIST (CANNABINOID REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Is my favorite because it’s got very good drums and perfect acid!! great production
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

6.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hi Gregory,
Thx for the package Solid work all over, my pick is the original version.
All the best,
Ire

7.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS, MUTATE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Hardnoise delivers the goods on this release... wicked gnarly electro vibes, will be playing for sure!
Bob

8.YREANE (XSSR MUSIC, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, N-MITY SOUNDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Not for me this time, sorry :-\

9.EZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SOUNDBREAK RECORDS)
Thank you for sending me this promo packk!! EXCELENT SOUND!! I love it!!
BIG UPS BRo!!
Andrei Chirvase

10.MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
The Hardnoise remix of this stands head and shoulders above the others for me, not the most original thing in the world but it's a banger!

11.THE C4 (KULTURA BREAKZ, LOGIKO BEATZ, SPECTRA RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS,BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
another great job from our friends of vim.. a great release, more electronic than others, but with the same quality as always... i like so much the dub mix of the track called the mist i think this track have the perfect combination of electronic sounds with deep atmospheres, and the guitar riff sound is awesome... well done again!!!
>>> thec4'' <<<

12.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hey mate, thanks for promo, hardnoise remix is excellent !

13.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hardnoise mix is great! Will play on my show on Friday night!

14.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, CROP CIRCLE UNIT, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Hey mate, thanks for sending this! i like all 3 tracks very much... will play Hardnoise remix in my next gig!
Best wishes and keep on the great work,
Cheers!
Andrea

15.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ LIVE SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
Love the new V.I.M.promo HardNoise remix kick ass deffo gona play this one on the Fnoob party in london !!!!!!!!!!!

16.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
alright man,
wicked release - love the energy in all the tracks, original and hardnoise remix 4 me
cheers!

17.MONK3YLOGIC (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, KICK IT! RECORDS)
"Really like the HardNoise remix" - Monk3ylogic

18.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS)
Thanks as ever.....
Quite a good release this one - good selection of remixes that all have a different flavour which is good to see. For me i think the Hardnoise remix just wins over the rest due to its wobble and flavour - and it should appeal on both electro scenes as well as the breaks
end of the market.
Will give this one a spin....
John...............

19.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.RECORDS, CLSRMDIGITAL, KOMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
Hi mate,
many thanks for the nu stuff!
The Hardnoise rmx is my favourite and i also like the original mix!
Best regards
Claas

20.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
ohhh shit! i love "hardnoise remix" massive remix! 5/5

21.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
hardnoise remix is quite tasty!
Cheers,
Oli.
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

22.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
INFERNO SESSIONS SHOW 26-10-11
1. KID PANEL feat. VIDA G - MEDICINE [Breaks.sk Records]
2. DR. FISH - INFLUENZA (Access Denied remix) [V.I.M. Breaks]
3. COLOMBO - SKA PUNCH [iBreaks]
4. AGENT K & BELLA & MC KYLA NZ - BOOM (Doublefacez remix) [Digital Records]
5. GREENFIRM - ACTION HERO [Elektroshok Records]
6. UMEK, CHRIS NASTY & ELITE FORCE - CRANK IT UP [White]
7. COLOMBO - METHANE [iBreaks]
8. TERRANAUT - ANTIHERO (Home Alone remix) [Distorsion Records]
9. COLOMBO - WHAT YOU THINK [iBreaks]
10. DiiSTORTiiON - CYBER WARFARE (Original mix) [V.I.M. Breaks]
11. FACTORFUNK - ELECTROPUNK [Elektroshok Records]
12. HIRONIMUS BOSCH - BASS INSTINCT [Subtribe Records]
13. COLOMBO - TWISTED MINDS [iBreaks]
14. TOO DUSTY - NAZIS MUST DIE (Original mix) [Hard & Hits]
15. VOVKING - STIMULATOR (Splitloop remix) [Toastclub]
16. VIPERCORPS - DODGE CITY (Toy Quantize remix) [Breakz R Boss]
17. COLOMBO - ROCK THE BEAT [iBreaks]
18. CHEVY ONE - SHIFT THE GEAR (Original mix) [N-Mitysound Recordings]
19. JAVI R - AMUNITION (Narf remix) [White]
20. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA - SAVE THE WORLD (Knife Party remix / Rel1 re-rub) [White]
21. CHEVY ONE - NATHANS ALCHEMY (Original mix) [N-Mitysound Recordings]
22. MAX HERTZZ - THE MIST (HardNoise remix) [V.I.M. Breaks]
23. FARACE - GET UP JAX (Original mix) [Kick It Recordings]

23.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Man, wicked groove on The Mist, loving the vibes and the vocal, really well done. Both remixes are solid, but it's all about the original for me.
Big support here
Thanks,
Tom

24.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hey, nice package, my favorite is the original dub mix, and also liking HARDNOISE remix!
Thanks.

25.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Hey mate, thanks for this promo. Original and Hardnoise remixes are killer! Very cool.
Thanks,
Eddie – EK

26.UNDER THIS (KONDRASHOV, IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS)
Solid package indeed! Love the original mix and Hardnoise Remix. Full support from here. Thanks!

27.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Awesome underground breaks tune! Difficult to choose between the original and the dub mix. Although i am not generally used to ragga vocals they really fit on this one. Also CANNABINOID's mix sounds entertaining, perfect to create happy-hour joyful feelings!

28.BOBALINO(CURL & DEAN, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Yo dude, thanks for the promo,
Not into any of these tracks dude, and the vocal in the original track is not in time with the beats !!!
Have a coolio weekend
BoBa

29.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Cannabinoid remix is cool, nice swinging groove.
Oliver/T.R.O.

30.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, KEY AUDIO RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favourite Track: MAX HERTZZ-THE MIST (ORIGINAL MIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: This track remember me the old skool vibes on the Big Beat scene, very good work from this russian producer! I missed a Extended mix for djing,
BL1TZ (KEY Audio / VIM Breaks) Spain

31.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Funky as you like breaks, Gritty with an edge, the original "The Mist" is the pick for me, but the Hardnoise remix is also in the bag, great for banging it out!"
Richie

32.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CHANEL PODCAST)
Hello Greg !
thank you for the promo pack. Excellent techno breaks. Original track’s just amazing, the ragga vocals no need any comment - a perfect complement to this track. respect !
BIG UP BEAT

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/max-hertzz-the-mist-128kbps
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/max-hertzz-the-mist-hardnoise
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Re:V.I.M.BREAKS122 MAX HERTZZ-THE MIST OUT NOW!! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
10MUST HEAR BEATPORT BREAKS TUNES WEEK 45: ORIGINAL MIX
BEATPORT TOP100
ORIGINAL MIX No70
CANNABINOID REMIX No95
DUB MIX No96

MORE FEEDBACK

33.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO)
I like the musical stylings of the original, but I'm glad to have the dub mix without the vocal which seemed a bit "uncoupled" or unsynchronised with the music in places. Cannabinoid's remix is nicely quirky and inventive - possibly less reverb on the drums next time though Laurent? And Hardnoise's is good too, a bit too much fat-electro-bass for my personal taste but I admire the production.
Cheers

34.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS)
Hi Greg,
Thanks very much for the promo mate.
My favourites the Hardnoise Remix. Brilliant stuff. Will be giving this one full support.
Liking the Cannabinoid Remix also. Great interesting groove.
Cheers

35.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSION RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Such a top-notch release this!! All mixes bring different vibes, lovin' the original minimal sound of the Cannabinoid mix, but top mix for me has to be the Hardnoise remix.. 5 & half minutes of pure hard-hitting awesomeness!!

36.ADAM FAZ (KONTRABASS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Hi mate, Thanks for promo,
Hardnoise rmx & original are my picks. Cool stuff.
Thanks
Adam.

37.HELSKANKI (V.I.M.BREAKS, VERTIKAL RECORDS)
Hey there, bit late again with my feedback, sorry about that...
The Cannabinoid remix gets a second from me, but I really like the original dub mix, because of its nice old school feel. i will play this one.
The Hard noise remix has some good elements but i rarely play electro house in my sets.
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx