Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[OUT NOW] Home Alone Vs Yreane - Low Freq
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [OUT NOW] Home Alone Vs Yreane - Low Freq
[OUT NOW] Home Alone Vs Yreane - Low Freq 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

CLICK THIS BUTTON TO LISTEN & DOWNLOAD

Hoax - Loving all three of these! The original is quite solid, and you have to love Sketi's psy infused main hour take on it! Bigups!
Bass Reflections - Solid release. Original is great and the remixes open up the door for everyone to enjoy. Really loving the sounds and vibes in all the tunes. Great job as usual!
Dads Disco - Yet another heavyweight release ...Truely awesome MUCH LOVE 8)
Kelvin Ellgieff - The original mix is the pick for me, rolls nicely, has a chunky groove. All the mixes are nice, though, and I'll probably play the Sketi also.
Barrcode - Sketi Remix for me.
Llupa - wow - some serious bass action across all of these - each with their own vibes..... very cool and varied release, but I think the original will get the most plays from me Top work! Cheers, Tom
3-Parts DJ - Badass!
Dusted Breaks - Original is by far my favourite. Will Support
Inconspicuous villian - This whole release is funkin sick! I especially like the Stephen Cole mix!!!
Prato - Seriously Killer stuff. The Sketi remix is right on for me but I'll probably be running all three at some point.
Boba - All about the original from this lot, wicked tune produced from these 2 getting together, wicked rolling groover
Pete Helskanki - Sketi hits the spot for me, nice tight mix and full of energy.
Roxright - Another solid package, you've got my support!
Rejectbeats - Another solid release! The Sketi remix comes out on top for me, just. Top skillz!
Youthful implants - All about the original for my sets. Driving techy goodness. Both remixes are awesome as well though. The Stephen Cole remix is so dark compared to his other stuff!! haha wow love it. TOP NOTCH YA GET ME. x
Deckwrecker Mark - A big sounding later in the set weapon (the Sketi Remix)
Scritch - Original Mix for me, what a stomper!
Mr nobody - Another strong release this! as usual its hard to pick a favorite but if i have to (will support all 3 mixes) it must be sketi rmx! thank you for another great release!
Bill vega - Original and Sketi mixes for me, great release
Beatmassa - Solid track.
Fartooloud - sketi remix quite cool
Kickflip - Sketi remix is hot! Other mixes are cool, but there's a clear winner for me
Dan Random - Proper mid set monster!!
Distorsion records - Amazing release, if I had to stay with any of the 3, I'll take the sketi remix is ​​just great
Mobius - Sketi delivers the goods on this one with an up-beat, peaktime remix
luQas - Really liking the original here - dark and techy
DJ Hook - I prefer the classic Breaks style and I can confirm my love for the Sketi remix. His interpretation is perfect to make people jumping with good musicality and groovey atmosphere...
VIM records Simply AWESOME stuff!! original is my pick but THE WHOLE PACKAGE is a winner!!
48k - Wow! Great release, Loving the original and Sketi remixes & Stephen Cole takes it to another level!
Mad Team - BAAAAASSSSSSSSSS BIG UP from SOUTH FRANCE

RUMBLER
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx