Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS126 CUERVO & DEZIBELIO OUT 16TH NOVEMB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS126 CUERVO & DEZIBELIO OUT 16TH NOVEMB
V.I.M.BREAKS126 CUERVO & DEZIBELIO OUT 16TH NOVEMB 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CUERVO & DEZIBELIO
TITLE: “OVERDRIVE”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS126
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly presents another astonishing single by a great Spanish Breaks project. CUERVO & DEZIBELIO, the combination of Breaks and Techno, the brainchild of two great producers which have got already Breaks and Techno releases for METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ, SPEKTRA RECORDS, DEFINE RECORDS, GRAMOLA RECORDS, CAPSULA RECORDS and more. On the remixes side we have got some killer stuff by our Spanish mates BL1TZ & SASSER (nobody can forget their awesome collaboration with the track NAILAH for V.I.M.BREAKS100 compilation), by one of the best Hungarian breaks producers MDK which got some great releases for DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, MORPHOSIS LIMITED, and by H & D which is a different project Tech-breaks project by the original artists. Watch out for a forthcoming single by H & D on V.I.M.BREAKS!!

CUERVO & DEZIBELIO “OVERDRIVE”
Welcome to the dark side! A Tech-Breaks burner designed with crisp percussions, awesome floating darkish synths, mysterious atmo, quality drops and awesome dramatic Acidic Techy horror melodies!!!
CUERVO & DEZIBELIO “OVERDRIVE (BL1TZ & SASSER remix)”
This is epic in a darkish way, mysterious, Proggy, Acidic, melodic, powerfull, floating…..full of energy and pure beauty. This is quality Breaks music…..from now to the future!
CUERVO & DEZIBELIO “OVERDRIVE (MDK remix)”
MDK qualities are simply gorgeous!! Crisp, solid, floating in the Ocean of dark beauty, ready totake you on a trip beyond the valleys of ultra Proggy-Breaks world!!
CUERVO & DEZIBELIO “OVERDRIVE (H & D remix)”
Now we’re going to do things slowly……in a Tech way…..diving into darkness, putting engines on fire, setting the qualities of dark Aphrodite! H & D, all hail the dukes of pure darkness!!

Available Early November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/cuervo-dubplate
www.soundcloud.com/dezibelio
www.myspace.com/blitzspain
www.myspace.com/sasserbreaks
www.myspace.com/mdk-productions
www.soundcloud.com/herzio-dezibelio

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hi Greg, thanks for the promo. I like this release a lot. The original is a really interesting track and i love the acid vibe. Great remix too, but my pick is without a doubt the amazing MDK's mix
Dino

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hi mate, nice tracks, like the original and mdk remix.

3.CAPTAIN MORGAN (TOP SHELF RADIO SHOW ON UPFM)
Yuss, thanks for the promo, this whole package is awesome!
Not so keen on the snare on the original, but it definitely lays the groundwork for the 3 huge remixes. I can't decide which one is my favourite though, so all will be getting some serious plays from me.
Big ups mate.

4.AP3X (RIDICULOUD RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
DUDE!!!! the MDK remix of 'overload' is mental. soooo much depth but so much energy at the same time. In the distant future, as the galaxy is being colonized, the human race goes to war.... this tune is the soundtrack
love it. this is def going to get heavy rotation from me!

5.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for promo Greg! Full support

6.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM AND BREAKS)
Hi amigo... great release from VIM! all tracks are killer!

Favourite Track: CUERVO & DEZIBELIO - OVERDRIVE (ORIGINAL)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: I love this track since the first time I heard... the piano is similar as melody of "Narayan - The Prodigy"... i like it!! this release is the best, big support!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

7.SERGEY (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello, Gregory. Thanks a lot for this promo pack. I love H&D remix with its dark atmosphere and bass. Also I really like MDK remix, it's a great work from the professional qualify producer, that's why it sounds fantastic.

8.TRUKERS (RUNE RECORDING, BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for this promo, This release is very comprehensive, really hard to choose one for me, I like all!
I stick with the original melody, the energy and solidity of Bl1tz and Sasser, the killer groove of H & D, and the darkness background of MDK.
Great work of all guys, Big ups!

9.EZ BREAKS (V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SOUNDBREAK RECORDS, REAL HYPE RECORDS)
Thank you for sending me this release!!! AWESOME RELEASE!! BIG UPS BRO
RESPEKT!!!
Andrei C.

10.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Many thanks as ever...
The original track doesnt really do much for me personally - but i do like the flow of the H&D remix - has some really nice touches and the bassline is nice - will give that one a spin for sure...
John.........

11.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Didn't go for this release I'm afraid.
Cheers anyway!

Bob

12.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ LIVE SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
New V.I.M.BREAKS promo is huuuge! The sound of the South of Spain! BIG UP!

13.DUANE BARRY (INNUENDO, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
wicked release the remixes really add some great variations going with the MDK remix as I'm a big fan and this doesn't disappoint!

14.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Thanks for sharing the tracks Greg
Great original idea and some wicked remixes.
The Blitz and Sasser remix is excellent.Really like productions by them!
Quality remix from MDK !!!
Good release from Vim Breaks.
Cheers
Jim

15.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
great deep remix by MDK! also i feel the vibe in H & D remix

16.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Thx for the promo!
Quality all over!! Big package
Cheers, ire

17.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEADA FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
All great tracks! full support from me!
cheers!
Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

18.XEN OCHREN (V.I.M.BREAKS, MUTAGEN CREATIONS, MK837 RECORDS)
hey mate cool release!
As expected the Bl1tz and Sasser mix is grabbing my attention, some nice melodic touches and breakdowns in this one,
loving the progressive depth of the original! kinda chilled, kinda funky, an atmospheric mid energy track definitely destined for my que button,
H&D mix expanding the atmos to psychedelic levels.. looking for ways to work this one into a set too...

19.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Hey mate,
I'm liking the tech darkness on these remixes. The MDK and H & D are my picks.
Thanks for the promo,
Eddie – EK

20.QUEXTAL (QUEXOTIC ADVENTURES ON NSB RADIO)
Oh now this is awesome. A bit of a dark, brooding, electro-tech vibe which I'm rather partial to, combined with rolling builds and spacious breakdowns. Very strong package, all the mixes are good and very hard to choose a favourite! Will just have to be full support on this one!
Cheers
Ben

21.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Many thanks for the recent CUERVO & DEZIBELIO Promos. I am liking the original mix very much, lovely dark panoramic bassline and atmosphere of this track! Love the trancey feel to the Blitz & Sasser remix too, top stuff!!! Nice darker feel to the H &D Remix love the acid sounds. The MDK mix also very trancey sounding with good atmosphere again!!
Top package,
Many thanks,
Cade

22.STEVE MACCABE (FELTZER, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate thanks for this promo
The Original mix is great tune, massive support from me on this. Nice percussion, loads of dark acid and nice drop after the breakdown. The pick of the pack for me.
The H&D remix is also a nice take on the original, giving it a bit more pace and energy and still retaining the deepness of the original.
Big ups to Cuervo & Dezibelio on a great original track!
Cheers
Steve

Steve Maccabe / Feltzer
V.I.M Records. Diablo Loco Records.

23.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Dark progressive trippy business with this release.. Love the Tech sound on the H & D remix, best mix for me though has to be the MDK remix, awesome rolling techy groove with a killer bassline

24.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
MDK remix is nice, although not quite peak time enough for an FTL set
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

25.THE C4 (KULTURA BREAKZ, LOGIKO BEATZ, SPECTRA RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS,BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
ANOTHER BIG RELEASE, BUT THIS TIME IS SPECIAL BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SPANISH GUYS BEHIND THE WORK...
I THINK THAT THE RELEASE HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY TO MAKE ALL THE PEOPLE HAPPY, THE ORIGINAL TRACK IS A BIT SERIOUS AND DARK, WITH GREAT DRUMS, THE H&D AND MDK REMIXES ARE GREAT TOO BUT THIS TIME I THINK THE BETTER TUNE IS THE REMIX OF SASSER & BL1TZ... THIS REMIX TURN THE ORIGINAL INTO A GENUINE BREAK TRANCE TUNE... THE DRUMS ARE GREAT BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON THIS REMIX ARE THE BREAKDOWNS... I DONT HAVE WORDS FOR THIS... AWESOME!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/cuervo-dezibelio-overdrive-mdk
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/overdriveremix
soundcloud.com/sasser-breaks/cuervo-dezibelio-overdrive
soundcloud.com/cuervo-dubplate/overdrive-dezibelio-cuervo
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx