Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS127 GEON-LIKE DIS! OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS127 GEON-LIKE DIS! OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS127 GEON-LIKE DIS! OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: GEON
TITLE: “LIKE DIS!”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS127
RELEASE DATE: MID NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

The countdown to the heart of Breaks universe goes on! We’re proud enough to have one of the best Spanish producers releasing his first single for our label. GEON is no stranger to Breaks scene as he’s counted as one of the top quality artists having killer releases for labels like MEATAMORPH MUZIK, LOGICO BEATZ, ACIDA RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK and more. The package is simply awesome as we’ve managed to present remixes by one of the finest Russian breaks projects, BREAKING NEWS which damaging the scene with releases for labels like DIGITAL SENSATION UK, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, KRISPY BEATZ RECORDS, REZONE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, and by the finest Hungarian Proggy-Breaks producer, the mighty RETROID, owner of the rather excellent MORPHOSIS RECORDS and EGO SHOT RECORDS. His last single for our label (V.I.M.BREAKS083 DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID-NIGHTFALL) was one of the best Breaks singles worldwide for 2010!

GEON “Like Dis!”
Phat rollin beatz, quality funky drops, scratches, awesome floating bassline, darkish Proggy drops…….and a killer ravey chord for your ultimate dancing pleasure! This is massive!! Old-skool Breaks paradise via GEON’s quality Breaks sound…..
GEON “Like Dis! (BREAKING NEWS remix)”
Damage on the dancefloor!! Dubby drops over phat kicks, spacious pads and……boom!!! Rave paradise!! Hands-in-the-air in a BREAKING NEWS way!!
GEON “Like Dis! (RETROID remix)”
What can we say? RETROID qualities are extraordinary!! This is a powerfull Proggy-Breaks via Ravey Breaks burner designed to raise more hands in the air than in a bank robbery!!!!

Available Mid November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/djgeon
www.myspace.com/breakingnews71
www.myspace.com/retroidmusic

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS
1.CLANDESTINE (RUNE RECORDINGS)
Thank you!
One of the biggest releases this year, no doubt! Will definitely support!
Art Clandestine

2. RHYTHM AND BREAKS SELECTION 028 WITH G PHONIC
GEON-LIKE DIS! ORIGINAL MIX

3.QUEXTAL (QUEXOTIC ADVENTURES ON NSB RADIO)
Original mix all the way! This oldskool-flavoured monster is a bit of a different kettle of fish than we're used to from Geon, but the usualsparkling production keeps it well away from cheeseville. Nicely done

4.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Big release in the bag!! 3 top quality tracks here from Geon, nice Old Skool flava to the original mix, Retroid bringing a real nice progressive rolling vibe, & finally Breaking News throw it down with a full on dancefloor killer!! Breaking News remix is the one for me here.. full support!!

5.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Awesome release! Original convinces by oldschool stabs and hands-in-the-air-feeling with driving beats. Remixes aren't bad either.

6.XEN OCHREN (V.I.M.BREAKS, VERTIKAL RECORDS)
Wow huge release, the Original and Retroid mix's are my top 2 feel good breaks tracks of the year! Breaking News Mix adds some gritty contrast to the release... Love it!

7.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS)
Thanks for the promo!
Very positive release. Old-school vibe. Reminds me the good old days and first tunes by mighty Prodigy. All tracks sounds nice. My favourite is Breaking News remix.
Parallax Breakz
RUNE recordings

8.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi Greg mate
Im a big fan of Geons production.Like the old skool vibe for this release.
Supported by two great remixes. Gonna be big!!
Cheers
Jim

9.BILL VEGA (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS)
Yeah man, loving the oldskool vibes on the original and breaking news remix, wicked stuff

10.REBEL SKETCHY (BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, POP AND LOCK RECORDS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, RE:CONNECT RECORDS)
Have just listened to all three and can safely say that I really like them all - very strong release with not a single track missing the mark. GREAT TUNES! I will write again when I've time to provide a little more detailed feedback. I am fully supporting all the releases and
will be playing these tracks out.

11.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
WOW! What a release! I love the original but but Retroid and Breaking News have done and really amazing job. Support to all 3 mixes. VIM quality as usual! Keep the good tunes coming mate

12.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg! Breaking news remix is good, but its not my style Thanx anyway

13.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hey
thanks for promo. big package ! all 3 tunes are very good, my favourite is Breaking News remix. will play all 3 tunes for sure.

14.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
BIG UP for the new V.I.M promo GEON -LIKE DIS massive old skool sound the South of Spain is back BIG UP too for BREAKING NEWS and RETROID for the massive remixes! For sure i’ll play this one at the FNOOB PARTY!!

15.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Niiiicccceeee... The Retroid remix is proper doin it!! Wicked flavour on the track and the piano breakdown is massive!
Full support for this one....
John..........

16.CAPTAIN MORGAN (TOP SHELF RADIO SHOW ON UPFM)
I absolutely LOVE the Retroid remix! Such a cool song with a real old school breaks flavour coming through. I cannot praise it highly enough.
Cheers!
Morgan

17.EZ BREAKS (V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SOUNDBREAK RECORDS, REAL HYPE RECORDS)
Thank you very much bro!! THIS RELEASE IS FUCKING AWESOME!
BIG UPS

18.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, FAT! RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS)
Not grabbed by this one I'm afraid. Cheers anyway!
Bob

19.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Cheers! I think The Breaking News mix is my pick of the bunch, closely followed by Retroid!
Will likely play on my show at the weekend...

20.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo, awesome release and nostalgic sound!!

Favourite Track: GEON-LIKE DIS! (ORIGINAL)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Great track of my partner GEON... a nostalgic and big sound as always!! big support to Retroid remix, it´s very good!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

21.MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, APE MUSIC, NSB RADIO))
Nice little package this one with all the remixes being well produced, pick for me is the original with its olskool influenced vibe

22.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
great release! I like the 3 songs but my favorite is the original song. sounds remind me to the retro style, i like it so much 4/5

23.UNDER THIS (KONDRASHOV, IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
Massive! Really diggin` all the tunes here. Full support! V.I.M. is on fire! Thanks

24.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
Alright mate,
strong release! original is pick of 3, likin the old school vibes
cheers!

25.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIDZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
This release is the sickness! Mad proper beats! Keep 'em coming!

26.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
"all release its good but the Original its pure 100% style! old memories and tight arrangements"

27.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
'the RETRIOD remix is a nice earlytimer. good vibes.'

28.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS)
Great release mate, Geon is definitely pushing breaks to next level, amazing work on remixes aswell though original is mostly my style and will be first to spin. Full support from me.
Cheers, Fletric

29.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello, Gregory.Thanks a lot for this promo!Great original track and fantastic remixes from the monsters of breakbeat scene.I love the remix from the guys Breaking News,they did a great job as usual.And I think it would be a great track in the mix for some night club party.Full support.
Greetings from Russia.
Sergey ElectroBiT

30.HIRONIMUS BOSCH (AUX TECHNOLOGY, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
HI mate,
I hope everything is going well with you. Thanks a lot for the promos, I usually like Geon's stuff but unfortunately this release isn't really doing it for me. Its great that he's doing a different sound its just not for my sets.

31.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris, Many thanks for the Geon promos.
I love the acid bassline in the original and the housey stabs and piano, gives it a very oldschool sound! Really like the atmosphere in the Retroid mix more late night early am stuff. The one that realy stands out for me the most is the Breking News remix, much tougher edge to the beats, great use of the piano and beat samples too, top stuff!!!
Great package good contrast between the mixes!!
Cheer's,
Cade

32.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CHANEL PODCAST)
Hello Greg !
Thanks for the nice promo pack. I like very much the original Geon - Like Dis! powerful track! I’ll support!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/juliosb_25/geon-like-dis

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/geon-like-dis-retroid-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx