Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR009 STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2 OUT 29TH NOVEMBER!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR009 STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2 OUT 29TH NOVEMBER!
DLR009 STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2 OUT 29TH NOVEMBER! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2
TITLE: “ODYSSEY/ODYSSEY (BL1TZ REMIX)/ODYSSEY (FROGS IN SOCKS REMIX)/ODYSSEY (TOM CLYDE REMIX)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DL009
RELEASE DATE: LATE NOVEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Naples is a notoriously scary place. The Duchess says you go from one bar to another to try the pizza and if you are lucky you don't get robbed en route. The city is layered and frayed at the ends, like a mountain being digested by the ocean. The people are superstitious Catholics and have been invaded by Greeks, Turks, French, Spaniards, Moors, Americans, and a volcano. If San Gennaro doesn't come through with his miracle annually they expect the worst. But everyone will sing you a song at the drop of a hat, especially if coins are thrown into said hat…….that’s a story that i’ve been told by the mighty travelers, STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2. Their Odyssey comes in a Tech-funk paradise alongside Spanish pirate BL1TZ, British Tech Dukes FROGS IN SOCKS and Russian maestro TOM CLYDE! The League of The Extraordinary Gentlemen!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE NOVEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..

www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe
soundcloud.com/system2
soundcloud.com/frogsinsocks
soundcloud.com/tomclyde

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.KONDRASHOV (UNDER THIS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
Nice deep Techy sounds. Not a huge fan of the sound like this, but really diggin` the original mix. Thanks!

2.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
None of the mixes on this one really jump out at me to be honest

3.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hi mate, thanks for promo. i like the original and bl1tz remix.

4.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Gregory,
Big thanks for the promo.
Excellent stuff! Great tune from Steve Maccabe & System 2 - love it! Remixes are really good too especially Bl1tz's proggy tipped version.
Original is my fave though, good stuff all round!
Cheers,
Andy

5.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOFINGER COMMUNICATION, FAT! RECORDS)
Wasn't grabbed by this one... cheers anyway!
Bob

6.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CHANEL PODCAST)
Hi Greg !
Thx for the promo pack again. Good sound. I do not listen to this music, but nevertheless I liked the original song.

7.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Once again a big release from Diablo Loco. Best new label of the year? According to the consistency of the quality of the releases i'd say it is!
Steve Maccabe and System 2 should never stop producing together, sounds like the combination of the 2 styles works just perfect! More of this please! Loving the remixes too, Blitz is on the raise, Socks in Frogs did a great job and Tom Clyde delivers the goods again with his awesome claustrophobic dark heavy style. Nice one

8.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Helo,Gregory.Right on time you send it to me)I am preparing a new edition of my radioshow. Will play Tom Clyde remix, it's the finest one in my opinion.Thanks a lot.

9.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
Yep!!! Original is a phat tune!

10.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
Nice remix by BL1TZ!

11.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo!!
Favourite Track: STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2-ODYSSEY (BL1TZ REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Although I could not collaborate on this track, BL1TZ has done a great job... BL1TZ always BIG! and I also like the track of Tom Clyde and Original mix. Congrats to all!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

12.BOBALINO (CURL & DEAN, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
yo Dude,
Thanks for the promo
Original and Blitz remix are the 2 i am feeling the most out of this pack, both have a real nice tech groove to them.
Peace & Thanks
BoBa

13.CLAIRVO (MUST BREAT CREW)
"can't decide between the original version or the Bl1tz remix... both versions are happy and full of energy! full support! 4/5" Clairvo [MustBeat]

14.REBEL SKETCHY (THE PAYBACK PROJECT, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS, POP AND LOCK RECORDS)
Track: Original
This is a release I'm definitely supporting, more awesome quality from the Diablo Loco breaks stable. A dark, techy, main-room roller, bubbling with funk and a solid groove that's guaranteed to rock dance-floors around the globe.
Track: Bl1tz Remix
Steering close to the original's sound and feel, this is another great tech-roller. Super-tight production keeps things twisting and turning as the synth bass and leads pulse and swirl around each other.
Track: Frogs in Socks Remix
Love the little piano break in this, great figit-house re-working of the track. This brings something entirely different to the table and provides extra strength for the release. Great track.
Track: Tom Clyde Remix
Finally a psy-breaks throw-down gives the pack yet another edge. Everything in it's right place here, all we need is some smoke and lazers!

15.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
BL1TZ remix is a nice track!

16.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Yeah! TOM CLYDE remix is really nice!!

17.OREBEAT (DISTORTION RECORDS)
Great release friends! TOM CLYDE remix is a heavy track!

18.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Original track is powerfull in it’s simplicity!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCOULD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/steve...abe-system-2-odyssey
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/stevemaccabe-system2-odyssey
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/steve-maccabe-system-2
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/steve-maccabe-system-2-1
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DLR009 STEVE MACCABE & SYSTEM 2 OUT 29TH NOVEMBER! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE!!!

www.beatport.com/#genre/breaks/9

Don't miss this killer release!!!!
Still hot on TOP100 the HANUMAN TRIBE amazing remix for
DLR008 RONIN8-MO FIRE single!!! Currently at No56 after one month from
the release date!!!

MORE FEEDBACK

19.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIO SHOW ON BRAP FM)
Thanks Greg!
Fantastic original. Right up my street and my favorite of the release. Banging stuff! Full support from me. Also liking the Blitz remix as well.
Thanks
Ben

20.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Thanx for the promo , my favorite is Steve Maccabe & System 2 - Odyssey original mix !

21.DANIELLA DAWNS (HELLTRACK RECORDINGS, MALPHUNKTION)
sorry for being later on replying on this.
def the original. i love me some steve maccabe =)

Ian / Daniella Downs / Malphunktion
Label Owner - Helltrack Recordings

22.EK (SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Hey mate, Thanks for the release. I’m digging the original mix and the Frogs in Socks remix – it’s kinda quirky but cool. J Thanks, Eddie – EK

23.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, KICK IT! RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Wicked release! all tunes are quality and got cool vibes... my fav is Tom Clyde Remix, great one! will play and support!
cheers!
Andrea

24.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
"Even if bit too housy for our sets, FROGS IN SOCKS remix best mix cause really good! great vibe, and a nice pianobreak. we like that!"

25.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.RECORDS, WI:RE, CLSRMDIGITAL)
Awesome music - love the original and the Blitz rmx also the Frogs in Socks rmx is cool!

EL LUCHADOR
DIABLO LOCO RECORDS LABEL MANAGER
www.beatport.com/#label/diablo-loco/18788
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx