Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Lethalness - Freeze (LP) - OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Lethalness - Freeze (LP) - OUT NOW!!!
Lethalness - Freeze (LP) - OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

Lethalness - Freeze LP

Lethalness are definitely one of Spain's major players in the scene, so when they came to us with the proposal to release an album, we couldn't say yes quick enough!!
Lethalness cross the boundaries of 3 different genres with ease within the 9 tracks on this album - flipping from breaks to dubstep and drum and bass without any drop in quality. This album really is testament to their talent. With monster releases already on Ape, Raveart, On A Break, and of course here at Definition:breaks, this album continues to give you the bass and filth onslaught we have come to expect from Lethalness.

Some of the feedback for this release......

601 - A tough selection of tunes with a solid dancefloor orientated vibe, full support!

Freerange DJ's - Wicked release here from Lethalness, looking forward to giving the title track FREEZE a good smashing on a big rig at the weekend!

Under This - Solid production all the way! Best here in our opinion are 'Freeze' and 'Funkorama'. Also really diggin` the harmony in 'Le Floot'. Amazing flute sounds. Full support from here.

Audiohazard - cool album, top work from lethalness and definition breaks.

Sketi - Solid Album. Strong tracks throughout. Highlights for me are Hold Me Back, Le Floot and White Dwarf.

Youthful Implants - Fantastic stuff guys. Especially feeling Freeze, Hold me back and Dazed. Excellent package

Elektroshok Records - great support for me! I like the work of lethalness, an album with lots of variety!

Bill Vega - All in a solid offering, trademark Lethalness production. White Dwarf the pick of the bunch for me

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation) - Always love to see a breaks album released and this definitely doesn't disappoint - wicked dark vibes and wonderful production

Lethalness - Freeze (Album) - check the whole set @ soundcloud.com/definition-breaks/sets/de...2-lethalness-freeze/

Available NOW @ Beatport...... http://www.beatport.com/release/freeze/834656
John Grief
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx