Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS131 BL1TZ-INTELLIGENCE OUT 20TH DEC!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS131 BL1TZ-INTELLIGENCE OUT 20TH DEC!!
V.I.M.BREAKS131 BL1TZ-INTELLIGENCE OUT 20TH DEC!! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS
TITLE: “INTELLIGENCE”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS131
RELEASE DATE: MID DECEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By EMDY

After a couple of killer remixes and his rather excellent collaboration track with SASSER for V.I.M.BREAKS100 compilation, BL1TZ is doing his proper debut single for our label. The rising Spanish Breaks producer is a key member of V.I.M.BREAKS family while he’s having some killer stuff also for DIABLO LOCO RECORDS and FLEXTONE RECORDS. Watch out for more by him in the near future! On the remixes side we’re really happy to have remixes by DIGIBOX (check out his killer productions for V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS and more), the rising qualities of Romanian breaks producer EZ BREAKS (we’ve got a lot more by him during 2012!) and the rather excellent duo JOURNEYMAN vs BARRcode, well known to the breaks scene for their killer releases for MUTATE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, BADBWOY BASS RECORDS and more…….

BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS “Intelligence”
A powerfull and furious Acidic Breaks burner with excellent floating, aggressive Acidic elements, clever vocal drops and manic spaced-out synths! Proper Breaks fire!
BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS “Intelligence (DIGIBOX remix)”
This is another typical darkish quality DIGIBOX work with excellent floating, mysterious darkish atmos, meltin’ lava sytnhs and awesome Proggy feeling!
BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS “Intelligence (EZ BREAKS remix)”
EZ BREAKS on a magic and phat Breaks trip to the underground land of Breaks beauty! Dark, aggressive, with dubstep drops and ultra dirty synths!
BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS “Intelligence (JOURNEYMAN vs BARRcode remix)”
The duo delivers with the goods with a proper astonishing remix floating like a Proggy-Breaks magic ball into the edge of hyperspace! Quality old-skool drops, awesome Acidic flavor and gorgeous sytnhs! Massive!

Available Mid December from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/blitzspain
www.soundcloud.com/jymbo7
www.myspace.com/digiboxproductions
www.soundcloud.com/ezbreaks
www.soundcloud.com/barrcode

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.THE ANALOGEEKS (AYRA RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS)
hi greg!
nice package, original is the pick for us.

2.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
great original by Bl1tz! I think it will work very good on dancefloor - acid is always good!

3.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Wow! This is hot package! Thanks for the promo. All tunes are cool. But my favs are very powerful original by BL1TZ ft. STARBREAKS (great acid dancefloor smasher) and very interesting remix by JOURNEYMAN AND BARRCODE (cool epic old-school breakdowns as usual). Cheers, Alex PB Parallax Breakz

4.XEN OCHREN (V.I.M.BREAKS, MK837 RECORDS)
Original mix!!!! Can't wait to play this one out... it screams energy - hot dam!!!
Also really enjoying the rolling proggy feel of the EZ Breaks mix, going straight to my bag of tricks

5.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello Greg!!! Thanx for BIG promo!!! All tracks are very massive!!! Original mix is great and serious!!! EZ BREAKS remix is awesome, absolute breakbeat edition, big respect for this work. Its MASSIVE and POWERFULL. FULL SUPPORT!!! BIG UP!!!

6.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Also many thanks for the Blitz promos.
I love the acid riser in the original, it has great energy into that top line synth!! Nice rolling bassline . Really like the breakdown too, Top Tune! EZ Mix also very good, nice alien feel to it, with that wavy bassline and good atmsophere. Also nice atmosphere in the Digibox mix too and I like the floaty top line synth, got a more progressive feel to this! Love the housey elements the Journeyman & Baarcode remix, again good atmoshere, really like the breakdowns too!! Original is best for me!!!
Nice package overall, good contrast.
Many Thanks,
Cade

7.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, MUTATE RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Original is the one for me, harks back to the old Rogue Element tunes!
Journeymann vs Barrcode remix also sounds cool.
Bob

8.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Great release. I really like all mixes but my pick is the original, a gigantic acid monster. Bl1tz is one to watch for sure!
d

9.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Holy macaroni! Original tears everything down, great driving and pulsating bass and acid lines. Journeyman & Barrcode deliver a high quality remix as usual. Chapeau!

Oliver/T.R.O.

10.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the promo, my pick is the remix by EZ-BREAKS, nicely done!

11.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo and thanks for this promo of my partner BL1TZ and my friend STAR BREAKS

Favourite Track: BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS-INTELLIGENCE (ORIGINAL)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Congrats to my partner BL1TZ and my friend STAR BREAKS for this single!! A big tune with amazing acid... i like it that sound. Big support for others remixes from Digibox, EZ, Journeyman & BARRcode.
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

12.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIO SHOW ON BRAP FM)
Woah! Awesome package. Has Christmas has come early?
Massive track from Blitz here. Tough beats, solid bass, and tons and tons of acid. Absolute Quality. Right up my street. Five out of Five badgers!!!!!
Also liking the EZ Remix and as always, the Digibox remix is fantastic. Dark, techy, and driving. Absolutely loving it.
Thank you very much!
Cheers

13.MDK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Thanks for this one!
The original is realy good!
Andor

14.CLANDESTINE (RUNE RECORDINGS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo!
Big release! Will definitely support!
Art
Clandestine

15.CLAIRVO (NYNFUS CORPORATION, BOMBASTIC JAM RECORDS)
"i'm quite keen on such versatile breakbeat releases like this one! Congrats'... Fav. is the smooth version of Digibox. 5/5" Clairvo [Nynfus Corporation, Bombastic Jam]

16.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, TELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
BL1TZ featuring STARBREAKS “Intelligence (JOURNEYMAN vs BARRcode remix) is for me ! Cheers .

17.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CHANEL PODCAST)
Hello Greg!
thx for the promo pack! indeed good release and techno sounding in original track! support from me!

18.MARTOPETER (AUX TECHNOLOGY, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Hi Greg and thx for the package !
The EZ-BREAKS remix is dope ! Very good track for his first release on VIM !!!
Cheers
Peter

19.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Original mix here for me. Powerfull !

20.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Gregory,
Thanks for the promo!
Very strong release. Great original from Bl1tz feat. Starbreaks - really dig it. All the remixes are great too, particulary EZ Breaks dark version and JourneyMan Vs Barrcodes more chilled remix! Wicked
Cheers,
Andy

21.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, KICK IT RECORDS)
Loving this release, all tracks are just great! will support in my next gigs... Big ups to all artists involved and V.I.M. Records!
cheers,
Andrea

22.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
hey Greg,
Cheers for this - been really liking the stuff BL1TZ has been doing lately.
Original is some peak time madness with a great rolling groove. Digibox take it quite a bit deeper, EZ puts the stomp on and seems to lose the great groove, J&B create a crazy deep roller, with a wicked melodic break - great contrast
the original and J&B remixes for me on this - great stuff
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/blitzspain/intelligence-original-mix
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/intelligence-digibox-remix
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/intelligence-j...eyman-barrcode-remix
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/intelligence-ez-breaks-remix
soundcloud.com/ezbreaks/bl1tz-feat-star-breaks
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx