Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR010 DEENK-BACK AGAIN OUT 27TH DECEMBER!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR010 DEENK-BACK AGAIN OUT 27TH DECEMBER!!
DLR010 DEENK-BACK AGAIN OUT 27TH DECEMBER!! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: DEENK
TITLE: “BACK AGAIN/BACK AGAIN (LOS LUCHADORES REMIX)/BACK AGAIN (BASEMENT FREAKS REMIX)/BACK AGAIN (BEAT RANGERS REMIX)/BACK AGAIN (RONIN8 Virus REMIX)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DL010
RELEASE DATE: LATE DECEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

….So John Turturro went Back Again to Naples and started asking people to sing. The resulting film is a delight. It's like a string of music videos, cleverly woven together to tell the story of the evolution of a new music, from barrel-thumping rituals to scare off malevolent spirits to Breaks with Techno tips. It's not really a documentary. Jose Carioca is mentioned by three old songwriters who debate his merits relative to an older singer who unfortunately did not record in his prime. And the gang? The gang was simply awesome…..DEENK to prepare some hot and spicy tapas, LOS LUCHADORES on a Tech-Funk trip, BASEMENT FREAKS with a dose of funk, BEAT RANGERS for the mighty Breaks sounds and RONIN8 to add the cherish on the top!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE DECEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..

www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/deenk
soundcloud.com/basement-freaks
soundcloud.com/beatrangers
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS R BOSS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
BACK AGAIN (LOS LUCHADORES REMIX) is for me , Many thanx for the promo .
Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad) .

2.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello. Thanks very much for this promo. Deenk is a great master, original for me is the best. Full support. Best regards.
ElectroBiT.

3.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Love it love it love it! All the mixes here are awesome. Deenk is a guarantee of quality. Out of the remixes if i had to pick one i'd probably go with the Beat Rangers one but i also love the Los Luchadores one, great bass!
Thanks
D

4.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Deenk is my favourite producer, original is best for me. also wicked remix by beat rangers.

5.THE ANALOGEEKS (AYRA RECORDINGS, EN:VISION RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS)
hi greg
big release once again! original is the pick for us, very well produced and a raw groove inside!

6.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, SPLANK! RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hey mate
Digging the original mix and the Beat Rangers mix, hard to decide which one I prefer though!

7.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS)
beat rangers remix for me! It's very danceable, this song should sound very well at a party! great!

8.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Deenk means quality! But from this pack i can only choose LOS LUCHADORES remix for techy flow and BASEMENT FREAKS remix - really funky tune!

9.DANIELLA DOWNS (MALPHUNKTION, HELLTRACK RECORDINGS)
i think it's the los luchadores mix that does it for me. it's a little chill, but well done. i'd play in breaks/techfunk sets most definitely.

Ian / Daniella Downs / Malphunktion
Label Owner - Helltrack Recordings

10.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
"original will be one of 2012 electro stompers! also Basement Freaks rmx its cool, nice funky attitude"

11.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM AND BREAKS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo!
Favourite Track: DEENK - BACK AGAIN (BEAT RANGERS REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Great work and big remix, i liked it the construction of the track!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain
Merry Christmas!!

12.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, THE AVON CALLING RADIOSHOW ON BRAP FM)
Thanks for the promo! Loving the original. Deenk is a wicked producer. Great track.
Liking the quirky funky vibe the Lost Luchadores bring to the mix Beat Rangers Remix is fat! Really enjoying this one.
Thank you kindly and Merry Christmas!!!

13.SYNTHETIC HYPE (BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Original have a nice bass work! Like the vibe on the RONIN8 remix, wicked funkyness on BASEMENT FREAKS remix and a nice remix by BEAT RANGERS!!

14.ECHOIK (RIDICULOUD RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Original is very nice…..quality work as ever by DEENK! RONIN8 remix is aslo heavy. Love it!

15.ROBOTEKNIC (DIVERGENCE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Original track is silk!

16.HARDNOISE (DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS)
DEENK sounds! Great producer!! Amazing track!! BEAT RANGERS remix is also awesome!

17.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Original is a great tune! BEAT RANGERS did a solid remix!

18.DJ HOOK (BREAKS IT, V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, BASS REFLECTIONS RECORDS)
Lovely remix by BEAT RANGERS!

19.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, KEY AUDIO RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favourite Track: DEENK-BACK AGAIN (BEAT RANGERS REMIX)
Rating: 5/5 Comments: I think this track can works very well in the clubs, a great work from the Luchadores Crew, ARRIBA!!!
BL1TZ (Key Audio / VIM:Breaks / Diablo Loco) Spain

20.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW)
Big release and great remixes!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl010-deenk-back-again
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl010-deenk-backagain
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl010-deenk-backagain-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl010-deenk-back-again-los
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl010...nk-back-again-ronin8
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx