Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS135 MARTOPETER-ACID RAIN OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS135 MARTOPETER-ACID RAIN OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS135 MARTOPETER-ACID RAIN OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MartOpetEr
TITLE: “ACID RAIN”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS135
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo

V.I.M.BREAKS welcomes the first proper single release by the rising talents of French Psy-Breaks/Electro-Breaks producer MartOpetEr, coming like Acid Rain! An artist which had already caused a lot of attention in the scene with some killer releases for AUX TECHNOLOGY, RAVEART RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS (his remix for MACHO’s “BREAKSTAR/REWIND” single), DISTORTION RECORDS and lately for Meat Katie’s LOT49 RECORDS! Our package is really awesome with some ultra dope remixes by the mighty FISSO & SPARK, the Austrian-Italian collaboration and one of the best Breaks projects around with many releases for top labels, by the unstoppable productive machine HOME ALONE who came to conquer the earth with dope releases for DEAD FAMOUS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS and many other labels, and finally by the best Spanish female producer and dj (and one of the best worldwide) LADY PACKA, always on fire with her floating Tech-Breaks sound!

MartOpetEr “Acid Rain”
A phat, crisp and darkish Psy-Breaks roller with ultra-dope floating, awesome Techy drops and wicked acidic bleeps and sweeps…..on for your mind and body pleasure!!!
MartOpetEr “Acid Rain (FISSO & SPARK remix)”
Straight from the heart of the beast this is an epic Breaks burner with manic rolling synths, added haunting vox and hands-in-the-air feeling….another bomb from the guys!
MartOpetEr “Acid Rain (HOME ALONE remix)”
Dino comes like a storm with an amazing piece of darkish beauty! Melodic drops, Psy feeling, awesome atmos, crips beatz, majic synths! Quality!
MartOpetEr “Acid Rain (LADY PACKA remix)”
How do you prefer your cup of tea? I like it punchy, squeezy, full of rollin crisp percussive elements with a dope aggressive bass! LADY PACKA deliver the goods for your Breaks pleasure!

Available Early January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/pit-aka-martopeter
soundcloud.com/fissoandspark
soundcloud.com/homealone
soundcloud.com/lady-packa

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hi mate thanks for promo. fisso and spark did great job on this one. Cool atmosphere and melodies, like it.

2.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BRIGHTON BREAKS RECORDS)
Hi there, didn't go for this release, thanks anyway!
Bob

3.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, POP AND LOCK RECORDS, RE:CONNECT MUSIC)
Original Mix: Great rolling track, reminds me of Lot49 stuff but with it's own edge. Fantastic production and attention to the details of the little sounds make this one a real winner for me!
Good solid remixes from Fisso & Spark and Home Alone and the winner here for me is Lady Packa, who turns in a groovy progressive tech-breaks burner - great production values and care for all the elements fitting together nicely to pack a sonic punch to the ear-drums.

Keep up the good work (",)

4.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
Massive release!! LADY PACKA remix is killer!!

5.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Great EP to get the year off to a flying start, Production is top notch as usual. "
Cheers
Richie

6.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
alright man,

start as you mean to go on hey! wicked release, original is very strong and i'm lovin the synth work in the fisso and spark remix

nice one mate!

7.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris,
Many thanks for the Martopeter Promos
Wow Martopeter is really proving to a heavyweight in the Psy-Breaks scene, Great original, solid bassline driving this one!! Really likingt he Lady Paka mix too, she's put her tech-breaks twist on this, nice mix of basslines top stuff!! Love the Homealone mix, great build up to those offbeat breaks, very nice!!! Does the man ever sleep?!!!!
I have to say my favorite mix is the Fisso & Spark mix, such emotion and feeling from start to finish, epic!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Cade

8.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIO SHOW ON BRAP FM)
Thanks for the promo Greg,
Top work from Martopeter for a great original track and my favourite of the package. Nice Psy/Electro vibes.
Remixes are also quality, especially the Fisso & Spark mix.
Cheers

9.CLANDESTINE (RUNE RECORDINGS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo!
Great release, guys! Keep up the good work. VIM is definitely a busy label that keeps pumping out fantastic releases one after another.
Thanks again!
Art
Clandestine

10.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Nice set of psychadelic prog breaks tracks, the Lady Packa remix being my favourite but all are top notch!!

11.XEN OCHREN (V.I.M.BREAKS, MK837 RECORDS)
Quality release!
Great original, HUGE Fisso and Spark mix, the melodic Home Alone mix has already gone down well for me at a few parties, and the atmospheric flow of the Lady Packa mix is my fav for pure listening pleasure...
Next party its a toss up between Fisso and Spark and Lady Packa mix for me, but at least 3 of these will be ready to que...

12.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Gregory,
Thanks for the latest promo!
Very good stuff. I really like the original from Peter - wicked bass and groove. Lady Packa remix is great too - dark/techy yet a bit proggy - me like
The other 2 remixes from Fisso & Spark and Home Alone are good also, but Original and Lady Packa for me.
Cheers,
Andy

13.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS RECORDS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo!

Favourite Track: MARTOPETER - ACID RAIN (HOME ALONE REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Awesome remix!!! I like it the work of Dino...he has made perfect!! Congrats to Lady Packa, Fisso & Spark and Martopeter for this tracks... great realease!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

14.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
FISSO & SPARK remix is awesome! very hypnotic tune with great bass!

15.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIDZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Dude another monster release. Some heavy hitters on the remixes and it shows. All of the tunes are freakin massive. big ups!

George Rican
Paranoid Androidz
Funk It / VA Pressure / W.E. Recordings / NSB Radio UK / Empyreal

16.BREAKING NEWS (THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, KRISPY BEATZ RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Tnx for Promo Bro!
Nice EP! Home Alone remix is my favorite!
Respect!

17.SKETI (EN:VISION RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Original is a great Psy roller. Good work!

18.ROBOTEKNIC (DIVERGENCE RECORDS, SOUND BREAKS RECORDS, RUNE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Good remix by LADY PACKA!

19.SCREAMBASS (VENTUNO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDS)
Great remix by HOME ALONE!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/pit-aka-martopeter/martopeter-acid-rain-vim
soundcloud.com/lady-packa/acid-rain-lady-packa-remix
soundcloud.com/homealone/martopeter-acid-rain-home
soundcloud.com/fissoandspark/martopeter-acid-rain-fisso
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx