Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Breakin' in the New Week with Skawttie - Sunday nights/Monday mornings on NSB Ra
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Breakin' in the New Week with Skawttie - Sunday nights/Monday mornings on NSB Ra
Breakin' in the New Week with Skawttie - Sunday nights/Monday mornings on NSB Ra 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hey all -- fairly new to these boards, but I'm here to let you know about my new radio show on NSB Radio, "Breakin in the New Week"

1-3 AM Mondays in the UK
7-9 PM Sunday nights CST in the US

If you're anything like me, you hate when Monday comes, work knocks at your door, and you wish the weekend had its own Loop button...sadly, that Loop button exists only on the CDJs we use. Nothing a little breaks can't take care of!

This show consists of all types of breaks....nu skool, funky, tech breaks, even some slower breaks. Every week brings something different...

For a kid from the small city of Milwaukee, the chance to play for people across the world is a dream come true! I'd love to get your feedback, so if you're surfin around the web, or just winding down your Sunday evening, tune in and check it out!
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx