Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Far Too Loud exclusive mix for Kane FM! OH MY DAYS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Far Too Loud exclusive mix for Kane FM! OH MY DAYS
Far Too Loud exclusive mix for Kane FM! OH MY DAYS 14 Years ago Karma: 0
Massive big ups going out to Oli Cash aka Far Too Loud for banging out this exclusive mix for me and the guys at Kane FM.

When I first listened to this bad boy I couldn't believe my luck. He's certainly come with the goods!

Check out Far Too Loud's latest single, We Want To Dance / Banana Boy, out today on Funkatech.

Check the mix here: www.mixcloud.com/KaneFM/kfmp-far-too-loud/player/

Here's the tracklisting:

01. Simian Mobile Disco - Cruel Intentions feat. Beth Ditto (Far Too Loud Re-Fix) (CDR)
02. The Crystal Method - Come Back Clean feat. Emily Haines (Annie Nightingale & Far Too Loud Remix) (Tiny e)
03. Uffie - MCs Can Kiss (Far Too Loud Re-Fix) (CDR)
04. Dirtyloud vs. Alex Mind - Dirtymind (CDR)
05. RuN RiOT - Everybody Needs A Bassline 2 (We Are Live)
06. Far Too Loud - Banana Boy (Funkatech)
07. Mindflow - Switched (Cutline remix) (Never Say Die)
08. Far Too Loud - Bass Association (Funkatech)
09. Far Too Loud - We Want To Dance (Funkatech)
10. Le Castle Vania - Nobody Gets Out Alive (Noisia Remix) (CDR)
11. Andrey Mute & Jellyfish - Underworld Boogie (Bombtraxx)
12. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (Far Too Loud Re-Fix) (CDR)
13. The Freestylers - Cracks (Ctrl Z Remix) (Never Say Die)
14. Pendulum - The Island Part 2 (WM UK)
15. Congorock - Babylon (FTL Re-Edit) (CDR)
16. Disco Trash Music - Kick Down (FTL Re-Edit) (CDR)
17. Far Too Loud - Dancefloor Destroyer (Funkatech)
18. Karim Mika - Acid Trip (Far Too Loud Re-Fix) (CDR)
19. X-Dream - The 1st (Far Too Loud Re-Fix) (CDR)

To sign up to the new Far Too Loud mailing list go to: ymlp.com/xgehswmwgmgb. Oli will be dropping some of the Re-Fixes in this mix as free downloads to mailing list subscribers over the summer.

Far Too Loud Biog:

Far Too Loud, a.k.a. Oli Cash, has gained a significant reputation in dance music for quality, dancefloor-destroying production. Originally rooted in breakbeat, the FTL sound was quickly recognized as being something different through the influence of other styles of dance music. Over the past four years the sound has developed and diversified but maintained the mix of hard-hitting beats, dirty basslines, detailed production and twisted sound design that has set FTL apart from the rest. This is evident from the full-on tech-breaks monster “Get High”, which was awarded Best Single at Breakspoll 2007, to the electro mix of Lily Allen’s “Not Fair”, which was liked so much that it became part of Lily’s live show and another remix was subsequently commissioned.

Signed to the burgeoning Funkatech records, Far Too Loud has released a string of singles and remixes that have found their way into the record bags of numerous top DJs, playlists of top radio stations and tune-of-the-month slots in major dance music publications. These include two three-part E.P. series, “Louder Than Life” and “Music For Machines”, and the huge-selling tracks “Play It Loud” and “You Know The Sound”, which both received “Best Track” nominations in the Beatport Music Awards.

The recognition received through these releases has seen Far Too Loud DJing all over the world including club appearances in China, Russia and throughout Europe, as well as regular appearances in native UK. The FTL vibe has been a winner particularly at festivals and rocked crowds at Glastonbury, Glade, Boom and many more. 2008 saw DJ sets from both the Breakspoll Awards and Glastonbury Festival broadcast on BBC Radio 1 and also the introduction of a live laptop-based set of all-original material, mixing up classic FTL tracks with new beats and psychedelic effects into a peak-time dancefloor experience.

2009 has seen FTL change from duo to solo act with original member Dom Smart leaving to concentrate on a new solo venture. Now under the sole direction of Oli, who has already singularly produced key FTL tracks and is no stranger to working solo under the name, the act is as strong as ever with plenty of exciting things to come!

For more info on Far Too Loud go to: www.fartooloud.com

For more info on Kane FM go to: www.kanefm.com

Look out for the exclusive Kane FM Waveform Festival 2010 mix coming soon!
KaneFM
Independent UK FM Radio
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kane FM Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK Birthday: 08/04
Last Edit: 2010/07/12 12:31 By KaneFM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Far Too Loud exclusive mix for Kane FM! OH MY DAYS 14 Years ago Karma: 0
If there is anyone out there who hasn't yet checked this mix, click it now!!!

www.mixcloud.com/KaneFM/kfmp-far-too-loud/player/

YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
KaneFM
Independent UK FM Radio
Junior Breaker
graphgraph

Re:Far Too Loud exclusive mix for Kane FM! OH MY DAYS 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
We've now hit over 1000 listens on this mix!

Thank you to everyone who's checked it out.

Anyone who hasn't yet, get on the case and give it a listen!!!
KaneFM
Independent UK FM Radio
Junior Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx